Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] (Page 4)

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
woww...juhi looks so cute n beautiful today .. she was awesome when amar was dancing ,she tires to dance gets amar out of stageLOL ...

I laughed loud when sky started his secret task LOL ..

wah ..sid is sleeping while everybody is dancing ..but when his song played he immediately rushed to the stage.Dead ...

I am sure BB is going to punish him ... may be that is why this weekly task ..and no votes. based on this task BB might eliminate a contestant which vl come as a shocker... anything can happen ..this is just my another prediction if mehek doesn't enters ...

so i got this another prediction for voting lines closed reason..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4JuhigreatsumkumzaryaabJuhi1b8

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by maureen100001

hello hello SmileSmile arrey yaar kithni mushkil thi to find this. I really hope I can describe all Uncnsrd VidsConfused

@Pesi- Juhi's secret task was to interrupt housemates while they're doing there performance until they get pareshan of her. She should get them out of the stage too. And this should include everyone in the house and should happen at least 5 times. juhi has done it 8 times according to "her perception" . But Bb basically wants ppl to get irritated of her that particular habit and  probably then he'd consider that she has done it successfully. And i think that's a terrible task Ouch

tnx for the description maureenn.. i am going to watch it now... glad finally u found the thread ..Wink

watch watch. it was quite an ok episode. Smile Sky-Amar has something like a fights. towards the end Sky seemed pretty love-stuckEmbarrassed I think I know yWinkLOLLOL

Ok someone pls remind me that this is Juhi's AT and not Sky ATLOL and tell me t o control my dirty thoughtsEmbarrassedLOL

I'm worried abt tomorrow yaarConfused WTH was Amar doing wd Juhi in the pre-cap???Angry i'm sure that too is one of his dirty tricks to make Juhi luk bad. hope she'll not take it too seriously. Confused

pesi11zaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

hello hello SmileSmile arrey yaar kithni mushkil thi to find this. I really hope I can describe all Uncnsrd VidsConfused

@Pesi- Juhi's secret task was to interrupt housemates while they're doing there performance until they get pareshan of her. She should get them out of the stage too. And this should include everyone in the house and should happen at least 5 times. juhi has done it 8 times according to "her perception" . But Bb basically wants ppl to get irritated of her that particular habit and  probably then he'd consider that she has done it successfully. And i think that's a terrible task Ouch

tnx for the description maureenn.. i am going to watch it now... glad finally u found the thread ..Wink

watch watch. it was quite an ok episode. Smile Sky-Amar has something like a fights. towards the end Sky seemed pretty love-stuckEmbarrassed I think I know yWinkLOLLOL

Ok someone pls remind me that this is Juhi's AT and not Sky ATLOL and tell me t o control my dirty thoughtsEmbarrassedLOL

I'm worried abt tomorrow yaarConfused WTH was Amar doing wd Juhi in the pre-cap???Angry i'm sure that too is one of his dirty tricks to make Juhi luk bad. hope she'll not take it too seriously. Confused

ok..keep control ur likes towards sky ..LOL ...

one thing i liked abt amar is he vl always do the task with whole heart ..i like this ..but he bitches abt juhi ...okay ...now juhi is almost at the step of finals..hope she reaches finals without any flaws..

precap is so scary... amar is so despo looking at juhi..though it is a task i am not liking it ..Embarrassed..

i only pray juhi shouldn't take it to heart n fightSmile

maureen100001zaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

woww...juhi looks so cute n beautiful today .. she was awesome when amar was dancing ,she tires to dance gets amar out of stageLOL ...

wah ..sid is sleeping while everybody is dancing ..but when his song played he immediately rushed to the stage.Dead ...

I am sure BB is going to punish him ... may be that is why this weekly task ..and no votes. based on this task BB might eliminate a contestant which vl come as a shocker... anything can happen ..this is just my another prediction if mehek doesn't enters ...

Mahek is cuming yaar. they already air the promo's for wild-card votingConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4JuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Uncensored #4

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/sunny-ne-maange-sypathy-votes-day-80-uncensored-4-3533.html#top

Sunny and Juhi in the room. Sunny is crying cs she didnt get the phone call. And she talks to Bigg boss, says "BB mere dil thoda, ek baar nahi 2 baar ab 3n baar mein nahi sahungi" and then she's like "just kidding, BB is just trying to teach me that life is not fair, life is never fair".LOL Juhi agrees and goes out for smthing. then Sky cums in  and says "u look too pretty when u cry ( she actually does, typical yash chopra typeEmbarrassed ) and he's like " pl is thara roz rhona mere liyeLOL" and Sunny's like "nahi rhona hain" and Sky's like, no now I have seen so now u have to cry for the next three weeks. Sunny goes on saying "nahi, nahi" and Sky ( in his big brother attitude) says that see ppl actually love you, my sister also said that. And Sunnys like "mujhko vote dedo, mera dil thoda. pls sympathy vote deedo"LOL both laughs and Sky continues "JEH tere liye vote nahi diya tho yeh nahi hasungi, rothe rahengi, aap pls yeh JEH keliye just vote with the alphabet "J"LOLLOL

Annie4JuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Mahek is cuming yaar. they already air the promo's for wild-card votingConfused

ohhh..promo is OUT ..OMG ...then bb should announce the winner as mehek ..LOL ..y should we wait and watch thh finals on  7th ..LOL

maureen100001Annie4Juhi

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

here is the link of yesterday vd's...

sorry main kal nehi apyi...

lov u all ...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

youtube link: thanks to the uploader

enjoy...
lov,Heart
Tama

maureen100001zaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
y they called sunny as J ?? any reason ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4Juhi

Go to top