Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] (Page 113)

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
OkSmile the day starts wd Mukka la Mukhabala song. Mahek and Sid are waking up from their kursi. mahek is still in that stupid dressErmm .
Juhi is in the kitchen and Sid tells Juhi to make a tea for him. Juhi says I'll make for Siddarth but not for the raja. Then Sid starts saying then ur revolting my orders. u cant revolt, its written in the paper. Juhi says I dnt know, the letter is wd u. Then Sid tells her to cum and read it. SHe gives the chai to Sid (tell him smthing, abt the tea) and reads the letter. Then theres a lil argument between them. She says evryone shud get a chance, sid says he took the chance first and thats y he's there. Then Juhi says she'll never get along wd Sky and do this to others. She keeps disagreeing and Sid again says ur revolting. then Juhi says I dnt care, if u wanna say what i'm doing is revolting, then I'm revolting.

Then Sid gives his cup to Amar to wash he says he can't do it now. Ahain Sid says ur revolting and u cant do that to the raja. Amar says ur not a raja. All ur powers are already gone. Sky is working out and he asks y only he dsn't get to  read the letter. then Sid orders him to cum and read the letter, but sit beside him and read. Sky refuses to sit beside him. Again arguments. Smhow Amar Sky both read the letter and says once a person gets up all the powers will be gone so literally niether Sid or mahek has any powers now. Sid goes on and on and in the argument orders Amar to leave his shasan. Tells him to take the money bag and leaveAngry (how dare he??)  arguments goes on and on.

Then SKy and Juhi are having breakfast in the dinning. Amar is going to the bathroom. BB announces the task is finished and Mahek and Sid are the wijayta, BUT since they broke lot of rules and cs they made the praja unhappy they are not entitled to any reward DancingAmar start jumping up and down and shouting (AwesomeLOL) Sky and juhi too high five. Sid and Mahek keeps saying that they are the winners and the only didnt get any reward.ROFL Amar is loudly singing Mukkala muquabala song in the song so no one gets to hear Mahek and Sid's crap. Amar Juhi Sky is talking and Sky says he's not gonna let them get away wd this and he goes to the room where only mahek and Sid is sitting and celebrating their wijaytaLOL. Smhow Sid and mahek ignores Sky's comments.

Then BB sends a task letter and Juhi reads it in the living area. it says they have to think abt the mistakes they did in the house which cud've been avoided and tells them to say sorry for those. (it was written better in the letter) Juhi says lets take 2 mins and think. after 2 mins Juhi cums first and say she's gonna go from the beginning. 1. the first time she nominated Mahek. Says she didnt have a very strong reason and she felt bad about it. 2. During the Jailer-kaidi task she suspected Sky cuming in to others words and she shud'[ve spoken to him first. 3. When Sid fought wd Mahek she says she cud've voiced her opinion more strongly and told Sid that he was wrong, she says even when Sid asked from her if what he was doing was wrong she cudn't explain it right to him and says sorry for that (Juhi has said 4 things that's y she had to do the punishment 12 times. But the 4th one was edited) . Then Sid cums and say sorry to mahek for whatever happened. the second one he says, during the first fight Sky had wd mahek he shud've stood strong as a an and shud've stopped Sky. says sorry for that. Amar cums and says sorry for fighting wd Juhi the first week. says it was a misunderstanding. 2. he says sorry for fighting wd Sid and says he cud've handled it better 3. says sorry to Sky for fighting wd him. Then Mahek 1. tells that she shud've believed PM in the jhaduwala fight instead of Shonali. 2. Says she felt stupid watching the fight she had wd Shraddha and say sorry for that. Then Sky cums, says he dsnt point out anyones mistakes so inside this house if hugging and fogiving ppl, making relationships, making behens, bieng bhais is wrong then he's wrong and he says sorry for all that and says he forgives everyone too.

rest will update in a secondLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskan087IsmaailAnnie4Juhi

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot maureen really apprecated

maureen100001zaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys

I'm not a Juhi fan but of all the remaining ones I want her to win Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetumaureen100001muskan087pesi11zaryaabJuhi1b8IsmaailAnnie4Juhi

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Hi Guys

thanks for ur wish ..hope she wins ...but still i doubt ..Confused

but trying our best by voting for juhi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskan087zaryaabJuhi1b8BayAreaGuruAnnie4Juhi

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys

Thank You for the supportSmile

She's the only one deserves to win. support her with a vote if possibleSmile

muskan087zaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukklover

guys...yesterday...me watch SBB...

that they said PB is not invited on BB5 finale becouse she twitted against salman...
n also hritik also not there...coz same salman...
they said this year if mahek win there is no wonder...as this year salman the biggboss...
so guys...
what do u think abt that...
lov,Heart
Tama

Tama if possible pls paste the SBB segment link here. we can post it everywhere in the net. Some ppl still dare to say that Salman isn't favouring Mahek.

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys

InshaAllah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4JuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
episode continuesLOL

the second part of the task cums in another letter which tells everyone to do 3 dupkis in the pool for each mistake or 3 utak betak for each. from the 5 Three can do in the pool and 2 can do utak betak. Sid tells let  the girls do utak betak and the guys will do in the pool. Juhi is happy abt it cs she cant go to the water. Sky refuses to do the task. he says he accepted his mistakes and hedsnt wanna make a fool outa himself. then goes in.While Sid Mahek and Juhi discusses whose doing what Amar starts doing Utak betak. mahek get angry seeing that cs it was already decided the girls will do that. Amar tell Juhi also to do Utak betak and he goes in. Inside Sky talks to his ike and tell BB that he can't do this task and sorry abt it. Mahek Juhi outside discussed what do do. mahek says she'll do the pool thingy alone then Juhi says no she cant let her do it alone and she too gets ready to do it.  Amar is near the sink and Sid passes him a hint then Amar says he too will go to the pool, he was just joking. the girls cum out wd clothes and they stop when amar say he'll go to pool.

Juhi and mahek does Utak betak together. Mahek does it 9 times, Juhi does it 12 times. then Juhi says incase is they have done any wrong to anyone unintentionally she does another 3 with mahek. And both of them asks forgiveness from everyone including the ones who have left. Then later Amar does dubki so hesitantly (that was funnyLOL, like how old men hesitate to go to water) before he tells Sky that he does it for the task and not Dil se. so he he does 9 times or smthing and cums outa the pool. Sid says camera ke liye thodi kartha hain and Amar says all this r for the camera only. neither Juhi or Sid comments on it.

later in the night Sky juhi amar are laying in the beds and Sky wants to go out and say smthing to Sid that bothers him.Both Juhi and amar tell him not to do that kinda things now, bas 2, 4 din bakhi hain. Sky is upset abt how Sid pointed out mahek and Skys fight. he says Sid cant wash off his galthis like that. Sid wudn't be here to say all these things if he let him kick Pooja Mishra that day. (Sky had a  point but the timing was wrong, i guessSmile) then he says when he said smthing from his hear no one was happy to hear that. ( he pointed that at Juhi and Amar tooConfused) then he goes out and tells that PM thing to Sid. mahek walks off. then Sky goes to the bathroom. Mahek cums back them Sid tells the PM story to mahek that he wasn't kicking her, he was just signling her to talk to my leg. (Geek  ) then he says even Juhi too pointed out his mistakes in the living room but he didnt say anything. (wht the hell do u have to say Sid???Angry)

Amar and Juhi are talking in the house, Juhi seems a lil hyper. she's upset abt what Sky said to them. she says not only during Sky's confession, no one was laughing during any cs it wasnt a joke. She says ehn she said wht happened in the jailer task even then Sky didn't have any reaction. says she thought may be he's thinking abt his mistakes so she just kept mum.

Later Sky cums to the room when all are in beds ready to sleep. Sky also get in to bed. Amar is waiting for the lights to go off. Mahek is doing smthing. Juhi is up thinking ( no one is talking) then the lights go off. Sid is still outside.

(personally i think Juhi shud talk to Sky clearly and have a healthy conversation. If not to make him relize that he too did mistakes at least to make him feel better. But Juhi was awesome in todays epiSmile

Go to top