Originally posted by .natasha

Hahaha 🤣
meri kzn bhi mera aaj taq mazak urathi hai 🤪

Hehehe 🤣🤣
Meri toh sari family hahaa 😆😆
How stupid were we yaar😆😆😆
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Sorry Natasha muge jana padhe ga I wanna complete this AT but kya karun its very late now ;(
Ok bye tata tc sweetdreamz of Juhi nice talking to u :)
N ab hum khudh hih Juhi se mil lenge :p
N bas wo jeet jai aur serials mein a jai cant w88 to see her dance :)
Ok sweety bbye take care
same here... Haann ab khud miley gi juhi se😉
yes yes she will win InshALLAH

Hello Pesi.. 😃
Chalo annie and pesi complete this AT 😛

hi natasha ..😃 .. yeah ..we vl complete this AT😉
Originally posted by pesi11

hi natasha ..😃 .. yeah ..we vl complete this AT😉
Yup only 10 more pages 😃
Annie and Natasha 🤣🤣 hadh hothi hain yaar.. ppl r having girl crushes here🤣

well abt today's episode I absolutely disliked Mahek. 😡 Sid was better than her.
Wish Juhi have a more hearty conversation with Sky and calm him down. I totally can understand. we're outside and can see how much favoritism they do to their fav contestant so those r the ones who live inside and go through all that.

Mahek throw her woman card there also and try to drag Juhi too to her little drama. 😡

Sky and Juhi were absolutely adorable in the first half😳 there's one really really sweet Uncensored vid of them today. i'll post it and do a description.

chalo lets finish this AT by end of today😛 and guys and girls go aroud and reply to all Juhi posts. it's jst one day. no point of keeping mum. anwer them⭐️

AND dont forget to keep voting till the last second. don't be over-confidant cs the channel it self is against us. So all what can save Juhi are the votes we send. Let them know unlike the productions the public like her👍🏼

Thank u Natasha sweets😳 This was my favourite day of AKF. Juhi looked her best this day😊

"Pyaar ki bharmaar, Juhi Parmar" ❤️

Originally posted by maureen100001

Annie and Natasha 🤣🤣 hadh hothi hain yaar.. ppl r having girl crushes here🤣

well abt today's episode I absolutely disliked Mahek. 😡 Sid was better than her.
Wish Juhi have a more hearty conversation with Sky and calm him down. I totally can understand. we're outside and can see how much favoritism they do to their fav contestant so those r the ones who live inside and go through all that.

Mahek throw her woman card there also and try to drag Juhi too to her little drama. 😡

Sky and Juhi were absolutely adorable in the first half😳 there's one really really sweet Uncensored vid of them today. i'll post it and do a description.

chalo lets finish this AT by end of today😛 and guys and girls go aroud and reply to all Juhi posts. it's jst one day. no point of keeping mum. anwer them⭐️

AND dont forget to keep voting till the last second. don't be over-confidant cs the channel it self is against us. So all what can save Juhi are the votes we send. Let them know unlike the productions the public like her👍🏼

🤣galat mat socho hamarey barey mein  
I just hate Mahek yaar and Yea lets complete this AT.. already made the new one⭐️

Juhi AT#6 is ready start posting there Juhi-ians