Posted: 12 years ago
My Friends who are in India. :)
Plz vote 4 Juhi :)
SMS JUH to 56882 :)
muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ismaail

Mumbai: With just days away from the grand finale and Rs 1 crore, none of the contestants are ready to take a chance. Mahek Chahal and Siddharth Bhardwaj have won the latest Bigg Boss task 'Kamal Kursi Ka'.

According to the instructions, the person sitting on the throne automatically becomes the ruler of the house. Very smartly, Mahek and Sid didn't give any chance to others and Bigg Boss announced them as winners. However, both of them broke some house rules during their stint as king and queen. They also upset other people in the house and that is why Mahek and Sid were not given any reward for winning the task.

Obviously, Amar Upadhyay, Juhi Parmar and Akashdeep Saigal were very upset with Mahek and Sid. After their usual war of words, everyone decide to avoid Mahek and Sid.

On day 94, the contestants were asked to talk to the picture cut-outs of the eliminated contestants and imitate them. Juhi was great as Vida Samadzai and told Amar, "Can I give you a massage. Why are you married Amar."

Sid gets the best performer award for re-creating Shonali Nagrani and Pooja Misrra's broom smashing fight. Contestants were also asked to compose a Bigg Boss song and perform it in the garden area. I must say, they did a good job. With few contestants in the house, Bigg Boss team is trying hard to keep the housemates busy for more entertainment value. Otherwise, all of them have the capacity of fighting entire day.

After that, Bigg Boss asked the contestants to recall all the mistakes they have made during their stay in the house and apologize for them. Bigg Boss doesn't want the contestants to go out of the house with a heavy heart. Sky has said sorry for his mistakes many times, so he wasn't in a mood to repeat the same. Sid wasn't too happy with Sky's behaviour and towards the end of the day; both of them were seen fighting again.

Meanwhile, Bigg Boss' Rs 15 lakh offer is still open for the contestants. One of them can take the amount and leave the show. At the moment, nobody seems to be considering the option. The Bigg Boss finale will take place on January 7, 2012.

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/bigg-boss-mahek-siddharth-gang-up-against-others/218076-44-124.html

thanx ismail for dis..i hate this kamal king ka task ..for me they r not winner and this is not a task ..bcoz without others participating they r not considered to be winner ..anyways i hope bb will give some interesting task to all that will be enough for all and all can enjot those tasks and that song composing task was gr8...love that song seems like they all will performed in this task on GF😊
muskan087 thumbnail
thanx zryab 4 d pics she is looking very gorgious in that pink dress
muskan087 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaryaabJuhi1b8

Why Sky Why?

Up until now Juhi, being Sky's best friend on the show, has always been protective and possessive of him. She would never let anyone point a finger at him and make sure that she guarded him throughout. It has only been once that Juhi has ever lashed out at Sky on the show, and it did more than hurt Sky's emotions. It affected Sky in a manner that he broke down immediately.

But as the show nears its end, Juhi is more than surprised by the way Sky has begun to behave unexpectedly. Juhi has always known Sky for the fun and enthusiastic man that he is, but his sudden turn towards being a straight-faced and serious man always does not seem to be going down well with her. Sky's sudden erratic approach towards Sidharth and Mahek is disturbing Juhi in a manner that she could not help herself from complaining about it to Amar.

Do we see a winning streak in sky or is it just that so many days of house arrest are taking a toll on the ever-chirpy man?

To find out, don't miss Vodafone presents Bigg Boss 5
Every Monday-Friday at 10.30pm and the Grand Finale at 9PM on Saturday, 7th January
Only on COLORS... http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-news/why-sky-why-4083.html#top

thanx 4 sharing ..and i hope everything will be sort out between juhi-sky..
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plz guys vote here 4 Juhi daily plz
Juhi k votes sab se kamh hai n add comment also plz 😳

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskan087

yesterday epi was gud..everyone accepted their mistakes ..but honestly speaking juhi is d one who nicely accepted her mistakes nd punishment ..i know sid too did that ..but i felt he did only for camera's ...hatts of to juhi ...and really want that shewin the show ..and in today epi one lady said juhi is dominating bcoz every member said this without any reason ...but i hope that kuch odians mein log yeh bhi kahe she is very nice and no one like her in bb house:)

Yup it was πŸ˜ƒ
Yup I agree with u Juhi was the 1 who accepted nicely 😳
Seriously hats off to Juhi proud 2 be her biggest fan 😳
Hopeee that she wins yaar hope so 😳
Yup I watched the sneak peak video now some ppl said that ager mughe poochte toh tu mein I guess uske tarif kerte kerte buhat time leti 😳
Uski tarif hih karte rehte πŸ˜ƒ

Annie4Juhi thumbnail

i agree with both yaar ..i oo felt that sky-juhi hav some misunderstandingConfused ..and they r not talking with each other properlyOuch ...and one more thing ..sky now more close with amar than juhi .OuchConfused.

this is really bad..this amar is so cheep when he talk to juhi abt anything she listen him properly ..and if juhi talk with amar ..his expressions r looking so cheep ..and said everytime pakayo ..wht is that nonsence ..he is very mean person..anyways ..i hope juhi win this show ..then then definatelly  all contastant behaviour will be like that ..hume pata tha juhi hi jitegi ..voh hi ghar mein sabse achi rahi hai ..and bla bla bla...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..frnds vote for juhi she is deserving winnerπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks 4 agreeing...Yup yaar they have misunderstandings Ouch
amar aunty toh fake hai yaar Ouch
Yup yaar he is very cheap arghhhAngry
Eik taraf bolta hai Juhi m sorry start mein jo fight huwi thi aur dusri taraf kehta hai k pakao AngryAngry
Kaisai human hai amarAngryAngry
Yup hope she wins u r right we know that Juhi is the best 😳
Wohi sab se achi hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Yup she is plz 4rndz voteee 4 Juhi 😳
Annie4Juhi thumbnail

i hope too annie..finger crossed

Yup hope so yaar😳
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanx ismail for dis..i hate this kamal king ka task ..for me they r not winner and this is not a task ..bcoz without others participating they r not considered to be winner ..anyways i hope bb will give some interesting task to all that will be enough for all and all can enjot those tasks and that song composing task was gr8...love that song seems like they all will performed in this task on GF😊

U r most welcome Muskan  
no expectation for any intresting task from BB this year BB is sleeping
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan of Juhi

Yup it was πŸ˜ƒ
Yup I agree with u Juhi was the 1 who accepted nicely 😳
Seriously hats off to Juhi proud 2 be her biggest fan 😳
Hopeee that she wins yaar hope so 😳
Yup I watched the sneak peak video now some ppl said that ager mughe poochte toh tu mein I guess uske tarif kerte kerte buhat time leti 😳
Uski tarif hih karte rehte πŸ˜ƒ

even I feel proud to her Fan
And InshaAllah she will win a show