Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maureen100001

yayyy

keep voting⭐️

yeah keep voting Guys
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am trying my best to send max votes to juhi ...we can only pray apart from that .. juhi should win ..she deserves it
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/chat/video-transcript-sunny-leone-35.html

the video chat link of Sunny, as usual she's adorable😳 posting her replies relating Juhi.

Vikram Sharma
are you going to stay friends with sky and juhi and pooja bedi after the show is over, like hang out if you have time. vik
Sunny Leone
Vikram ji haan main bilkul sky aur juhi aur pooja bedi ke saath dost banna hai...i'll keep it that way

Arush Lamba
Hey Sunny..u were too good...Love you...Who according to u should win BIGG BOSS???????
Sunny Leone
Mujhko lagta hai Juhi or Sky should win. I think she is beautiful, she is smart and she is loved by everyone. Sky mera bahut accha dost hai, mujhko bahut hasaya...He is a stand up man and will do anything for his friends.

Manoj Thapa
Who will you choose your best buddy in house between Sky and Juhi , if you have to select one?
Sunny Leone
Bahut difficult hai..naturally it would be juhi, kyunki ek aurat hai, aur hamare beech ek understanding hai.

Dhruv Dave
we found Sky group bitching about everyone, while no one was bitching about u? ur take on tht
Sunny Leone
Accha hai, mere saath koi bitching nahi karta tha, the difference is hindi mera 1st language nahi hai, agar main bhi sabko jawab deti toh may be they would be bithching about me too.

Misha Umair
Misha here from pakistan !! you are very beautiful !! just want to ask why dont u call pooja bedi ur best frnd !!?? other then juhi and sky
Sunny Leone
Misha, isliye kyunki main Sky aur Juhi ke saath bahut time spent kiya. I had dinner with her last time.

Amol Kataria
sunny ji i am in singapore and i watched every episode of yours !!! but one thing i must say ... you were not in a good company ...
Sunny Leone
Amol, i respect your opnion. I was with those people for 24hrs a day. What is shown on tv is not all that is happening there. Mere dost bahut acche hai, mujhko bahut hasaya.

Plobnrg Ananya
sunny u n ur tuti futi hindi are really cute!! nd we love u fr ur nature.. do u think pooja bedi wud accept u fr wt u r too lyk juhi n sky ??
Sunny Leone
maine pooja bedi ke saath khana khaya...

Sanjeev Babu
Hai Sunny, I like your Hindi its very cute like little baby. i Miss u & ur Hindi. I like to see in bollywood movies. SJS BFF.
Sunny Leone
Thank you sanjeev...

Ananya Singh
hey sunny we love u !! .. u wer the hottest girl in bigg boss house.!!. according to u who'z the second next hottest girl??
Sunny Leone
2nd hottest gal, is a hard one, i base hottest on pesonality and how they carry themselves - based on looks Mahek is gorgeous - based on heart and how u carry urself as a woman Juhi, she is beautiful

Rakesh Chavan
who is the poker face in big boss house ? were u really attached to sky and juhi ?
Sunny Leone
If i had to choose, it would be...i don't know! may be it was Amar...Yes bilkul!!

Sadat Khan
hi sunny's how are you, sorry to hear your evection, i want to ask you, if sky says juhi is his sister why not you may be bcos of ur profession
Sunny Leone
Sadat i dnt knw...you have to come back to biggboss.in.com to ask that question to him...

Ali Kamal
I Love you Sunny and your group SJS BFF. How is your experience in Bigg Boss House ?
Sunny Leone
Hey i'm so happy that it was shown...thank you!! My experience bahut accha tha..ladai bilkul nahi pasand the...maine bahut hasa,,,,sky aur juhi ne khub masti majak kiya!

The text transcript is really short. she explained a lot. said vry sweet things abt Juhi😳😳
she was so happy to see her SJS BFF thing was shown😛
All the best to our sweet cookies sweet sunshine😳❤️

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
what if Juhi and Sunny does a movie together as sisters or as friends that's gonna be awesome😛
eagerly waiting to see Sunny in movies. 😊

VOTE VOTE VOTE JUH to 56882

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maureen I want juhi to be  in asoap more then a movie
and she had reduced alot of weight
I hipe in coming month she reduced some more  and back to the serial world
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ismaail

Maureen I want juhi to be  in asoap more then a movie

and she had reduced alot of weight
I hipe in coming month she reduced some more  and back to the serial world

yeah y.day she was looking rally slim. Personally i think I like her better in western clothes. she looked super cute as the desi kudi too, in the purple top and blue jeans.
In Indian clothes she looks best in saris and other stuff makes her look bigger.😊

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

yeah y.day she was looking rally slim. Personally i think I like her better in western clothes. she looked super cute as the desi kudi too, in the purple top and blue jeans.
In Indian clothes she looks best in saris and other stuff makes her look bigger.😊

I like juhi more in eastern entire
but yeah with reducing weight she look great in Western dress too

I have a good feeling that a good days is coming for juhi fans
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ismaail

I like juhi more in eastern entire
but yeah with reducing weight she look great in Western dress too

I have a good feeling that a good days is coming for juhi fans

you are ryt juhi is looking really slim and beautiful sachin is a very lucky man 😉