JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Yup fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜‰
Same here...just wish that she wins...then we will party๐Ÿ˜‰

with mehek's entry somehwr down the line i feel she is the winner of this season which was scripted for her ..๐Ÿ˜ก ... but as a juhi fan still hoping for juhi to win the title ..hope she wins ...
Originally posted by pesi11

me sad ...๐Ÿ˜ญ ...juhi is in 3rd position ..๐Ÿ˜ญ

but sunny is already evicted right ..๐Ÿ˜•

That's what I'm saying dear. We got so many obstacles to pass. even by falsely evicting Sunny they gave the wrong idea to public, as is the Sky Juhi Sunny group are rejected by the public.
These kinda little things affect the voters and they get carried away wd the hype. On Twitter Sonika's favourite is Juhi but Mahek fans dnt  let her tweet about Juhi. They all got together and influenced her against Pooja Bedi and now she's supporting Mahek๐Ÿ˜• u see whats happening right? ppl r influencing others which effect our votes in the end.
so cum out and show that we're here.
Everyone in India keep voting for Juhi. Ones outside India, use your contacts and get her votes, cum out in the net and defend her and get her more fans and votes.

Don't be too over-confidant cs nothing is in our favour, not even the channel.

Originally posted by maureen100001

That's what I'm saying dear. We got so many obstacles to pass. even by falsely evicting Sunny they gave the wrong idea to public, as is the Sky Juhi Sunny group are rejected by the public.
These kinda little things affect the voters and they get carried away wd the hype. On Twitter Sonika's favourite is Juhi but Mahek fans dnt  let her tweet about Juhi. They all got together and influenced her against Pooja Bedi and now she's supporting Mahek๐Ÿ˜• u see whats happening right? ppl r influencing others which effect our votes in the end.
Everyone in India keep voting for Juhi. Ones outside India, use your contacts and get her votes, cum out in the net and defend her and get her more fans and votes.

with all these stupid actions i am loosing hope ..๐Ÿ˜ญ ...but can't leave the hope ...i am still hoping ki history repeats itself as told by sanju ..is he said this line to prove this time it vl not happen or wat !!๐Ÿ˜• ..watever juhi should win ... just 4 days to go ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
scrn shot frm tday's episode

Originally posted by pesi11

with mehek's entry somehwr down the line i feel she is the winner of this season which was scripted for her ..๐Ÿ˜ก ... but as a juhi fan still hoping for juhi to win the title ..hope she wins ...
Yup u r right...but hope that Juhi wins yaar hope soo hope 4 the best prayers can change the script ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by maureen100001

Maureen di sum1 has made a fake account of pooja bedi on twitter n she is saying bad about Juhi ๐Ÿ˜ก
But I think thats not real pb they r even tweeting me n abusing me even on connect.in.com, fb and twitter
Me ready to show them that Juhi has got many fans๐Ÿ˜‰
Dunt knw y they abuse JuhiCry
guys plz vote up 4 Juhi:-

In the morning the vote down were increased much but since morning I voted up 4 Juhi n finally vote up r more then vote down ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vote up guyz๐Ÿ˜‰
And Thanks 4 posting the BEAUTIFULL pics of Juhi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Annie๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by greatsumkum

Woowww Thanks Neha 4 posting the pics๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Juhi is looking like a BARBIE Doll๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Shooo Cuteee๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Woowww Thanks Neha 4 posting the pics๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Juhi is looking like a BARBIE Dollโญ๏ธ
Shooo Cuteee๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

my pleasure annie...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

looking like a sweet little doll๐Ÿค—...enjoying with YAMAMOTOYAMA๐Ÿ˜†
The day begins with an apt number of 'Paisa Paisa' with the TV displaying '5 days to go' and '1, 00, 00,000/-'. As the contestants walk outside, they notice a bag filled with cash put in the garden area, and soon they understand that they have an open option of walking out with the cash in case any of them think they are not going to win.Seeing this Sidharth discusses withMahek how the money would increase by the day so that it will tempt them more to leave. 

As the day progresses, Sidharth and Sky are seen getting into a small banter and due to a task. MahekJuhi and Amar roll into the banter too and soon each of them are seen supporting their friends on the show.

As a result of the argument that happened in the afternoon, Mahek and Sky start arguing about how each of them have been after each other's lives always. Sky taunts Mahek about her coming back at Sky for all that he had done to her earlier on the show. Sky tells Mahek that she should stop avenging him. Mahek returns the favor back to Sky by telling him that he should stop accusing her for things she is not doing.

In the evening, since the entire house had a very negative day, all of them sit down to discuss about their best experiences in the house. Sidharth talks about how his best moment was whenMahek told him that he has managed to win her heart. Juhi discusses about her best moment being her husband walking into the house and being with her. Sky discusses how his best moment was when Pooja Bedi showed that concern for him while he was down and the entire house was pointing a finger at him but only Pooja Bedi was the one who asked him to stand strong.

As the day ends, Sidharth and Mahek are seen discussing Amar and his spineless behavior.Sidharth tells Mahek that just a few days back it was Sky who was taunting Amar and making fun about his family, wife and kids and now Amar has turned out to be gelling well with the man again. Sidharth tells Mahek that he feels ashamed of supporting Amar while all of this was going on. He says, that now when Sky is being sweet, it took no time for Amar to stop being with them and bitching about them to Sky.