JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Ya dear u r right 😃
Masha Allah koi shak nahi love Juhi crazily yaar 😃

same here ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by zaryaabJuhi1b8

Bigg Boss 5: Juhi Parmar to beat Mahek Chahel and emerge winner?Monday, January 2, 2012, 17:45 [IST]
A A A With the eviction of Sunny Leone from the Bigg Boss 5, there are now five finalists who are fighting amongst each other. While all the five contestants are strong contenders to win Bigg Boss 5, Juhi Parmar and Mahek Chahal seem to be the most likely choice.

po*n star Sunny Leone was earlier touted to be a hot contender to win the Bigg Boss 5 title. Now, after Sunny Leone's eviction from the Bigg Boss 5 house, the question has once again been thrown to the public ' who will win the Bigg Boss 5 title?

Let's see why each of these five finalists deserve to emerge the winner, and you take your pick...

Juhi Parmar
By playing her 'ideal bahu' image, Juhi Parmar has won the attention and acceptance of the Indian audience. Bigg Boss 5 host Sanjay Dutt recently told Juhi that if we were to go by the past records, the contestant who has survived in the house since day one is the one who usually emerge the winner. In that case, Juhi Parmar will surely be the winner of Bigg Boss Season 5.

Mahek Chahal
Mahek Chahal was the favourite of the audience after Pooja Mishra. Being a hot favourite of actor and Bigg Boss 5 host, Salman Khan, Mahek Chahal has a high percentage of winning the reality show. Even when she was evicted from the Bigg Boss 5 house, sources had suggested her comeback as wild card entry. And that is exactly what has happened. Mahek Chahal is back in the house, in spite of being evicted from the house earlier.

Amar Upadhyay
Amar Upadhyay is one of the hot favourites of the audience since he has a good boy image in the industry. Amar is still known for his role as Mihir in Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Akashdeep Saigal aka Sky
Akashdeep Saigal aka Sky has fought with almost all his inmates. Apart from few of his friends in the house ' Pooja Bedi, Juhi Parmar and Sunny Leone, Sky has had problems with all. However, it is being said that he is being supported strongly by his sister and good friend Pooja Bedi.

Siddharth Bhardwaj
Siddharth Bhardwaj is not only the youngest contestant in the Bigg Boss 5 house, but is also very adorable and interesting to watch.

Though the final result is unpredictable, it seems like Juhi Parmar and Mahek Chahal stand maximum chance of winning the Bigg Boss 5 title. Now, let's wait and watch... http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2012/bigg-boss-5-juhi-parmar-win-mahek-chahal-020112.html

thanks for sharing Hopfully Juhi will win this show
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/yama-ki-bhari-entry-day-92-sneak-peek-1-3943.html#top

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/yama-ki-bhook-day-92-sneak-peek-2-3939.html#top

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/happy-new-year-day-92-sneak-peek-3-3941.html#top
Originally posted by zarfishan1983

same here ðŸ˜ƒ
O dats Great m so HAPPY 2 knw that 😃
Thanks 4 the link Ismail :)
So u r watching BB5 merai pas to 1 hour baad lage ga :)
Bas after reading this article I think that 4 sure Juhi is gonna win :)
In sha ALLAH :)

Thanks 4 the link Ismail :)
So u r watching BB5 merai pas to 1 hour baad lage ga :)
Bas after reading this article I think that 4 sure Juhi is gonna win :)
In sha ALLAH :)

Yes I m watching the show
Juhi loose weight she look very pretty ..she wear jeans and T-shirt.

@Pesi wooow u r watching Kumkum thats Great :D :D :D
Missing SumKum a lot love them so very much :(

yeah..I am watching kumkum...i am loving this show ... help me in finding video's 😃 
Hello everyone,

even if de entire BB is scripted i dont mind if de decision comes in favour of juhi 

wen i was voting for juhi, i came across a voting poll whr she was in de last, i hope it doesnt remain de same till 7th. 

n yes i also still watch kumkum, n nothing in this world can bore me frm dat show, its de only show dat i used to watch wid so much interest n till date no other show is replaced by me 
i just cannot watch any other show wid so much happiness or excitement

i just hope dis magical couple comes bak on screen like how rest of de couples do

Thank u

Actually, 
I have a beautiful thought in my mind

sorry i am deviating from de topic

but it wud be soo amazing if juhi n hussain come together in show where dere is everything ( action, thriller, stunts, adventure n ofcourse romance)

i mean a show whr dese two r theifs n steal almost the best n priceless things 
basically like hrithik n aish from dhoom 2

it wud be soo amazing to see both of them romancing, doing stunts together

but it wud be all de more amazing if juhi lost some more weight n bcome size zero as both of them wud be having de perfect bodies

anyways 
hope my dream comes true some day

thank u