muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx frnds for pics and videos
muskan087 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/exclusive-interview-ill-choose-pooja-misrra-over-amar-and-sid-says-sunny-leone-3907.html#top

Sunny's eviction interview😊.
As cheesy as it may sound I had tears in my eyes to hear her comment abt Juhi. such a sweet heart she is. 😳

she was asked whts the best thing she had from the show. she said the friendships she made was the best thing and said how happy she was when Juhi and Sky accepted her and loved her the same way if not even more, when she told them abt her profession.

Then she ws asked to choose between Juhi and Sky for the winner. she sais Sky is truly an amazing persong and stood by her every second when ppl were cuming at her. both Juhi and Sky protected her and didn't let her get in to any dirty arguments.😊 She said Juhi is a perfect definition of an India woman. She's strong, she's beautiful, she's family oriented, she's everything u love about an Indian household. she's a mother, a sister, a friend..everything⭐️⭐️ and she choose Juhi.😊

Love u sunny, u r our kukki's Sunshine🤗All the best to you ! ❤️

P.S. - she was asked who she wud choose if she had to pick btween Sid and Amar. She said she'd do a complete Pooja Mishra and do a VETO 😆😆.. nice

thanx maureen 4 d article i was waiting 4 sunny interview
oh wowww so sweet oh her ..every word is so beautifully said that i hav  tears in my eyes..but happy wale..i hope juhi and sunny always be gud frnd evn after bb5..and sky too
right maureen our kuki rockzz 😃😃 
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As Sunny leaves the house, the final five contestants are seen rejoicing and are happy as they have entered the finale list. Soon, the men are made to dress up for their Bigg wrestle and once the men see the giant sumo they would wrestle, all of them end up giving scared reactions. Siddharthis assigned the task of attending to the special guest in the house. Siddharth soon starts interacting with Yama and manages to become friends with him.  

In the evening, as the contestants relax after dinner, they ask Yama to sing a Japanese song. He very cutely sings a Japanese song for the contestants and soon everyone in the house starts singing with him. They teach him 'Aati Kya Khandala' and he repeats after them. After the singing, they teach him how to dance and he grooves with them too. They teach him to do Salman's step from the movie'Dabangg'.

As the next day begins, the wake up song 'Sayonara' makes Yama happy and he begins humming the song. He soon jumps into the swimming pool, and Amar and Sky cannot help but make fun of the way all the water splashed out of the swimming pool. The two tell him how it felt like a mini tsunami once he jumped inside the swimming pool.

In the afternoon, Yama's lunch is sent inside the house. The entire house is shocked to see how Yama's food is sent in steel buckets. Looking at the way Bigg Boss has sent lunch, Yama is shocked. 

In the evening, the contestants start talking to Yama about his love life back in Japan. In a while, Siddharthtakes a red balloon and starts teasing Yama after Yama talks about his love life. The two have fun and are seen enjoying the moment.

In the night, Bigg Boss sends in dinner for Yama and asks all the contestants to serve him food the Indianway. Yama enjoys being treated well but at the same time very sweetly asks all the other contestants to enjoy their dinner too.

In the night, Sky taunts Amar along with Juhi about how Amar is always happy when a contestant is asked to pack bags and leave the house

Ismaail thumbnail
Guys  Its a confirm report that Sid got theleast vote last week Bt sunny evicted:(
muskan087 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ismaail

Pooja Bedi, Daniel Webber and Sunny Leone, Sachin Shroff

Guys, today is the night for some awesome foursome. Hold on to your horses, folks. It's not exactly what you think. Here's the real story. Ex Bigg Boss contestant Pooja Bedi has invited Sunny Leone, Sunny's husband Daniel Webber, and Sachin Shroff (Juhi Parmar's husband) on dinner tonight (2 January 2012).

Well, just for the sake of information 'we know that everyone is aware about it ' everyone has a certain Bigg Boss connection.

"I really gelled well with Sunny, Sky and Juhi in the house. After my eviction, I even met Sky's family members and Juhi's husband, Sachin. Now that Sunny is out, and her husband Daniel is also around for some time, I thought why not have a little get-together and gossip a bit," smiles Pooja.

Pooja further goes on to say that only 45 minutes of coverage is aired everyday whereas lot happens in the rest 23 hours. "Now that I am no more an inmate, I get to see only an hour of action. I want to know everything from Sunny what happened after I left the house," informs the lady with a beautiful smile.

So what's in the menu? "Lots of delicious starters and in the main course, there will be green corn curry, chicken biryani, kebabs and raita. And of course, I have an open bar. They can drink whatever they want."

Wow, that sounds lick-a-licious. So after the dinner will they cosy up and watch Bigg Boss together? "That's in the agenda. They will come in by 8-8.30 pm, and stay till late. So it is Bigg Boss time tonight," says Pooja.

Finally, before singing off, she shares her opinion on who will win the show. "It should be Sky or Juhi. Siddharth is too immature, and Amar is kind of a snake. He misbehaved with women. Furthermore, I don't like Mahek. It will be sad if anyone else wins other than Sky or Juhi."

Well, what can we sat but bon apptit Pooja. Have a blast !!!

thanx 4 sharing ismail wowww gettogether..i agree with PB that juhi deserve to win the show😃
muskan087 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan of Juhi

@Pesi wooow u r watching Kumkum thats Great :D :D :D

Missing SumKum a lot love them so very much :(

me 3 missing kumkum sooo much and this show was mindmindddblowing that if we want to see kumkum videos everyday or watch it again nd again then we don't feel even bored thatis wht speciality of kumkum show..and no one can match our huju chemistry..geography and ofcourse biology 😆😃😃
muskan087 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ismaail

Guys  Its a confirm report that Sid got theleast vote last week Bt sunny evicted:(

wht????😲 that means... The show already know who is the winner..no yaar if they already decided then i hope it will be our juhi😉 but who told u????Edited by muskan087 - 12 years ago
muskan087 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

Where are my Juhians? guys this is the final week. all we wanna do for Juhi we shud do in this week. There will not be a better opportunity for us to  show our love or do something for Juhi than this. For all the happiness she has given us for years and years, for all the lovely moments she has given this is the chance we get to repay her. It's just ONE WEEK! one week, leave everything else and spend this week for Juhi.⭐️ Cs its NOW or NEVER..There's so many we have to compete with, there a whole army of mahek who keeps forcing ppl to support her, who uses popular ppls identities fakely to promote her, there's a whole lot of Sky fans who destroy Mahek😉 A whole group of fans who promote Amar plus these ppl got PRs to work for them so the competition is massive. Apart from that there is certain smone's fans who are determined to spread haltered for Juhi.😕 we have to surpass tht obstacle too.

Do everything u can to get more votes for Juhi from every possible way. Even 1 additional vote counts. use all you contacts and get her as many votes as possible until the finishing second. Be active here, go outa the AT and show your support. Come on Colors official web page and comment on videos, vote in the electronic voting system, Cum on Twitter and be active there and confront the haters. At the moment there's only me and one other person who supports Juhi on official Colors page and the rest who are partial to us are Sky fans so in the end Juhi is not the one who gets their vote. I get sm numeber of likes to my comments so that means there are ppl who like Juhi and but may be too caught up in the hype of mahek fans, Sky fans and all. They just need sm  gud numbers of commentators to open their eyes and show there are Juhi supporters too. Trust me we cud gather a lot of votes that way.

Its just one week, forget about getting hurt, forget about staying away from controversy forget all emotional issues and do whatever it takes. Juhi has been in that house continuously for so long and she has a lot of hopes from us to make all the criticism she being thru worth it.  If we don't do it for her there's no one else who would. So dedicate this week for Juhi as there will never be a better chance to show your true fandom than this.

Get started NOW and attack👍🏼😃 We all know she's the most deserving so lets make it happen. Its NOW or NEVER..

well said maureen ..and u r absolutelly right
we hav only one week to show our love for juhi and answer to those who hates ..and spoil the image of our juhi ..we all r with juhi ..and i hope juhi will win the show ..all d best for juhi  and keep voting frnds i am also doing that work 😃
Ismaail thumbnail
Guys who are in india Plaz purchase as much as sim as u can send 100 votes f by each sim
 Plz do it guys