JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
juhi is looking so beautiful in AKF episode ...   ๐Ÿ˜Š ...

i am sad that sunny is out ..but surprise , no one cried ...๐Ÿ˜•

friends ..yesterday i watched few kumkum starting episodes ...now i am angry with myself๐Ÿ˜ก ..coz i couldn't get the rest of the episodes to watch ..i know its impossible to watch 7 yrs show ..๐Ÿ˜†

but i started it ..at least i want to watch few ...i got stuck up at kumkum-sumit's marriage .. !! i want to see their interaction after marriage ..someone can help me out finding those episodes ..plz ...

firstly i shouldn't have start watching it ...now i am so despo to watch it ... hussain acting was amazing i am totally fida ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by pesi11

juhi is looking so beautiful in AKF episode ...   ๐Ÿ˜Š ...

i am sad that sunny is out ..but surprise , no one cried ...๐Ÿ˜•

friends ..yesterday i watched few kumkum starting episodes ...now i am angry with myself๐Ÿ˜ก ..coz i couldn't get the rest of the episodes to watch ..i know its impossible to watch 7 yrs show ..๐Ÿ˜†

but i started it ..at least i want to watch few ...i got stuck up at kumkum-sumit's marriage .. !! i want to see their interaction after marriage ..someone can help me out finding those episodes ..plz ...

firstly i shouldn't have start watching it ...now i am so despo to watch it ... hussain acting was amazing i am totally fida ๐Ÿ˜

welcome to our world Pesi ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the best parts are yet to cum.๐Ÿ˜Š  Hussain and Juhi are the ultimate couple. there's no chemistry in ths wrld that can match theirs๐Ÿ˜ณ They used to upload episodes on Rajshri.com but all those r removed๐Ÿ˜ญ evn i'm cursing myself for not download those then. ๐Ÿ˜• Tama might be able to help you. 

Edited by maureen100001 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by maureen100001

welcome to our world Pesi ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the best parts are yet to cum.๐Ÿ˜Š  Hussain and Juhi are the ultimate couple. there's no chemistry in ths wrld that can match theirs๐Ÿ˜ณ They used to upload episodes on Rajshri.com but all those r removed๐Ÿ˜ญ evn i'm cursing myself for not download those then. ๐Ÿ˜• Tama might be able to help you. 

maureen ...yes ..I am in the dream world of kumkum and hussain ...not kumkum n sumit ๐Ÿ˜›...hussain was amazing .i think I am deviating the topic from juhi AT thread ...๐Ÿ˜‰
i was literally cursing myself for started watching this serial..๐Ÿ˜†  ..i found few video's in youtube uploaded by tama ... can u believe i started watching it by 9pm yesterday and i am keep on watching till 4 AM ๐Ÿ˜ ..  tama uploaded the video's till their marriage ...and all of a sudden 100 episodes were missing and i can see kumkum n sumit acting normal ..i want to see the episodes after their marriage ...i should check with tama i guess ..
Where are my Juhians? guys this is the final week. all we wanna do for Juhi we shud do in this week. There will not be a better opportunity for us to  show our love or do something for Juhi than this. For all the happiness she has given us for years and years, for all the lovely moments she has given this is the chance we get to repay her. It's just ONE WEEK! one week, leave everything else and spend this week for Juhi.โญ๏ธ Cs its NOW or NEVER..There's so many we have to compete with, there a whole army of mahek who keeps forcing ppl to support her, who uses popular ppls identities fakely to promote her, there's a whole lot of Sky fans who destroy Mahek๐Ÿ˜‰ A whole group of fans who promote Amar plus these ppl got PRs to work for them so the competition is massive. Apart from that there is certain smone's fans who are determined to spread haltered for Juhi.๐Ÿ˜• we have to surpass tht obstacle too.

Do everything u can to get more votes for Juhi from every possible way. Even 1 additional vote counts. use all you contacts and get her as many votes as possible until the finishing second. Be active here, go outa the AT and show your support. Come on Colors official web page and comment on videos, vote in the electronic voting system, Cum on Twitter and be active there and confront the haters. At the moment there's only me and one other person who supports Juhi on official Colors page and the rest who are partial to us are Sky fans so in the end Juhi is not the one who gets their vote. I get sm numeber of likes to my comments so that means there are ppl who like Juhi and but may be too caught up in the hype of mahek fans, Sky fans and all. They just need sm  gud numbers of commentators to open their eyes and show there are Juhi supporters too. Trust me we cud gather a lot of votes that way.

Its just one week, forget about getting hurt, forget about staying away from controversy forget all emotional issues and do whatever it takes. Juhi has been in that house continuously for so long and she has a lot of hopes from us to make all the criticism she being thru worth it.  If we don't do it for her there's no one else who would. So dedicate this week for Juhi as there will never be a better chance to show your true fandom than this.

Get started NOW and attack๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We all know she's the most deserving so lets make it happen. Its NOW or NEVER..

hi...guys...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

here is the vd's

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Watch Online/Download Zshare Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

youtube link: thanks to the uploader..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkIbIx50wL8[/YOUTUBE]

lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

pic from yester day episode...

lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

Where are my Juhians? guys this is the final week. all we wanna do for Juhi we shud do in this week. There will not be a better opportunity for us to  show our love or do something for Juhi than this. For all the happiness she has given us for years and years, for all the lovely moments she has given this is the chance we get to repay her. It's just ONE WEEK! one week, leave everything else and spend this week for Juhi.โญ๏ธ Cs its NOW or NEVER..There's so many we have to compete with, there a whole army of mahek who keeps forcing ppl to support her, who uses popular ppls identities fakely to promote her, there's a whole lot of Sky fans who destroy Mahek๐Ÿ˜‰ A whole group of fans who promote Amar plus these ppl got PRs to work for them so the competition is massive. Apart from that there is certain smone's fans who are determined to spread haltered for Juhi.๐Ÿ˜• we have to surpass tht obstacle too.

Do everything u can to get more votes for Juhi from every possible way. Even 1 additional vote counts. use all you contacts and get her as many votes as possible until the finishing second. Be active here, go outa the AT and show your support. Come on Colors official web page and comment on videos, vote in the electronic voting system, Cum on Twitter and be active there and confront the haters. At the moment there's only me and one other person who supports Juhi on official Colors page and the rest who are partial to us are Sky fans so in the end Juhi is not the one who gets their vote. I get sm numeber of likes to my comments so that means there are ppl who like Juhi and but may be too caught up in the hype of mahek fans, Sky fans and all. They just need sm  gud numbers of commentators to open their eyes and show there are Juhi supporters too. Trust me we cud gather a lot of votes that way.

Its just one week, forget about getting hurt, forget about staying away from controversy forget all emotional issues and do whatever it takes. Juhi has been in that house continuously for so long and she has a lot of hopes from us to make all the criticism she being thru worth it.  If we don't do it for her there's no one else who would. So dedicate this week for Juhi as there will never be a better chance to show your true fandom than this.

Get started NOW and attack๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We all know she's the most deserving so lets make it happen. Its NOW or NEVER..

maureen ...loved ur way of expressing .u touched my heart ..๐Ÿ˜Š ...

yeah ..wee never went to any thread in defense of juhi as ppl r really so mean in hatred ..so we stayed away from it .. is the electronic voting counts ??? no na ..so dont worry about defending ...we can defend juhi by voting rather fighting with ppl .. agreed amar has PR ...may be mehek too has PR n sallu ..๐Ÿ˜† ...but juhi has fans ... we vl vote for her ... I vl pray that history repeats itself ..remember last season ashmit has PR too..but shwetha won the title .. she has gone thru somany abuses by dolly ... but she never misused it for getng votes as showing sympathy ..but DQ always wants sympathy ..remember the selection of video ..she wants to see the conversation with juhi about her sorrows ..๐Ÿ˜ก ..seriously ..no words...

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago

Woowww๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Juhi is the best we just wish she wins ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yup u r right there is onlty 1 week๐Ÿ˜ณ
We have 2 make her win n prove that Juhi has more fans then them๐Ÿ˜‰
We must show them k Juhi kissi se kam nahi Star
Guyz be united comment each n everywhere n vote up 4 Juhi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vote as much as u can atleast vote 4rm all the sims u have in ur house๐Ÿ˜ณ
Buy more sims n vote 4 Juhi๐Ÿ˜ณ
She is our SWEETHEART our Jaan atleast we can do this much 4 her๐Ÿ˜ณ
Guyz even go on BB pages on Fb twitter n give an answer 2 all the haters m alone their 2 write on bb pages ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Come their n show them that Juhi fans can make Juhi win๐Ÿ˜ƒ
M ready Maureen di n m already trying 2 comment everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‰
Anything 4 Juhi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
Attack guyz attack๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Fan of Juhi - 12 years ago

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/exclusive-interview-ill-choose-pooja-misrra-over-amar-and-sid-says-sunny-leone-3907.html#top

Sunny's eviction interview๐Ÿ˜Š.
As cheesy as it may sound I had tears in my eyes to hear her comment abt Juhi. such a sweet heart she is. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

she was asked whts the best thing she had from the show. she said the friendships she made was the best thing and said how happy she was when Juhi and Sky accepted her and loved her the same way if not even more, when she told them abt her profession.

Then she ws asked to choose between Juhi and Sky for the winner. she sais Sky is truly an amazing persong and stood by her every second when ppl were cuming at her. both Juhi and Sky protected her and didn't let her get in to any dirty arguments.๐Ÿ˜Š She said Juhi is a perfect definition of an India woman. She's strong, she's beautiful, she's family oriented, she's everything u love about an Indian household. she's a mother, a sister, a friend..everythingโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ and she choose Juhi.๐Ÿ˜Š

Love u sunny, u r our kukki's Sunshine๐Ÿค—All the best to you ! โค๏ธ

P.S. - she was asked who she wud choose if she had to pick btween Sid and Amar. She said she'd do a complete Pooja Mishra and do a VETO ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. nice

Awww shooo shwett of Sunny 100 percent agree with sunny๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Juhi is the best friend, sister and everythingStarStar
I just wishhh Juhi wins Guyz vote vote vote๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lol veto๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†