Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
is week sunny jayagi aur agar 2 eviction hua to sid jayaga juhi nhi yar koi mane ya na mane juhi ko support karne wale bht h bas 2-4 log internet me usko hate karne ka yah matlab nhi h ki juhi ki popularity kam ho gayi h jinke pas internet nhi h woh jyada vote karenge juhi ko kyonki juhi desrve karti h show jitna
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

dnt be too sure meenakshi. they have invested a lot on Sunny plus Mahesh bhatt ki back up bhi hogi. so get as many votes as u can

ok but sunny ko india me kitne log support karenge ... kyonki voting sirf india me hi h isliya juhi ko sunny se kam vote mil hi nhi sakte isliya me sure ho
and god bless juhi
keep voting 4 juhi
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Vote vote vote sms JUH to 56882
seejeet.huju201 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plzzz all huju fans vote for juhi 
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bigg Boss 5: Juhi and Siddharth have a heated arguement over house cleaning (30-12-2011)

As the day begins, the track 'Lose control' gives a hint to each contestant of living their best in this last week of the show. As the day begins, Siddharth and Amar start picking on Sky. The two again fool Sky by a fake secret task.

As the scene shifts, we see Mahek bitching about Amar to Siddharth and calling him spineless while reiterating the fact that he is just too desperate to win the show.

In the afternoon, Amar is seen bitching to Sky about Siddharth. The two talk about how Siddharth is way too aggressive and childish in his behaviour. The two get talking about how much he has lied on the show. Amar tells Sky that he regrets backing Siddharth. Looking at the two men talking, Siddharth tells Juhi and Mahek that the 'Jai and Veeru' bonding is back in action. LIVE/Grand Finale/Winner 7th January'2011 Boss Season 5 (Videos/Photos)

Once Amar comes back into the room, Siddharth asks Amar if he has gone and spoken any of their discussions to Sky. Amar immediately retaliates listening to this and says he was not sitting with Sky to talk about others. Mahek tells him that he has played double-faced earlier and hence this doubt now. The trio ends up having an argument over the same.

During the day, Mahek gets to watch the video of her talking about her niece to Juhi. Mahek breaks down after watching the video and immediately the entire house is with her to console her.

As the day progresses, Sunny tells Juhi that Siddharth has not completed his part of house cleaning which stops her from finishing her work. Juhi takes this up with Siddharth and soon the entire house is seen rolling into it. Mahek and Juhi have an argument and Sky has an argument with Siddharth over the issue. Soon Mahek takes Siddharth to the pink room and calms him down, but when Siddharth comes out, he sees Sunny and Sky doing his part of the house cleaning. This irritates him all the more but he makes sure that since he hasn't done his work, he compensates by cooking dinner.

In the evening, Siddharth is seen going up to Juhi and patching up with her. The two hug and apologize to each other and forget all their differences. After the patch up, Juhi is seen discussing it with Amar over dishwashing saying she does not understand Siddharth. Amar said it was all nothing but an emotional ride for Siddharth in which he came up to Juhi and patched up with her.

As the day ends, Sky and gang are seen sitting in the garden area and discussing about the evening drama. Juhi tells Sky that she is happy being with him as he is such a clean-hearted man. The two also discuss about how Siddharth is good only from a distance. Juhi tells Sky that in case anything pops up in the future with Siddharth, she will just put Sky on the front to sort it out with him.

zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
please smone vote from my side too plzzz
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Guys I won Crazy juhi Fan award and I want to share it with u guys  coz U all are deserving this award

Here Is the siggies

adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love u juhi...
u will win for sure...
bcz u r d most deserving person to win ...

all d best...
john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 guys r u sure u watching the same BB5 lol. and u r sure u still her fans???????????? i was her fan during kumkum days, but after watching her in BB i was like what???????? it was an eye opener for me. and i got to know that playing a role in fiction is something and being ur self is something els. her personality does not much the fiction role its 180 degrees difference.and she is unmasked as amar said at the begining lol.