Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
MR. INSIDER : CROCODILE TEARS??
Bigg Boss house is known for its crazy, gut-wrenching fights and emotional breakdowns, and 'Survival of the Fittest' is one mantra that needs to go down well with every contestant of the house. But our Desi girl -  Kumkum, does not seem to be understanding it clearly and sheds tears every time there is a fight in the house. 

The cry baby, importantly does not like people pointing a finger at her, but always makes it a point to divulge the topic of discussion from her point of view and wants to hog onto all the limelight that she can after each argument or discussion in the house.

Last Saturday when Sanjay Dutt pointed her and her friends wrong at accusing Amar, she could not hold back for a second and started shedding tears immediately. Her cry and banter have now made their way through every fight in the house ultimately leading her to the confession room where she again could not help her tears and cribbed to Bigg Boss about being unhappy about the way things are progressing in the house. Juhi's tears have always helped stop a fight in the house, but will she manage to win the show with her crocodile tears?

To find out, don't miss Vodafone presents Bigg Boss 5
Every Monday-Friday at 10.30pm and Saturday-Sunday at 10.00pm
Only on COLORS
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://connect.in.com/juhi-parmar/profile-1560.html

guys do vote here daily , if u can...
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

as u all know my exam...sorry guys 4 delying for vd'sπŸ˜•

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Click Here To Watch Part 3

Watch Online/Download Zshare Link *HD Quality Video*

Zshare Is Down
Confused

youtube link: thanks to uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZyyfxiHzYg[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy...
lov,❀️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

two pics of yesterday episode..πŸ˜›..

thanks to nipun..πŸ˜ƒ.
lov,❀️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

keep voting 4 juhi dears..πŸ˜ƒ..

lov,❀️
Tama
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uncensored 1

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/maine-takle-bolna-seekha-day-86-uncensored-4-3765.html#top

Juhi-Sunny-Sky talking in the garden. Sunny says she learnt to say the word "Takle" by bieng trhere. and everyone talks abt their experiences. Juhi says after bieng here she feels that her life at home is very very sorted and jho bhi issues apni ghar mein ho raha hain, woh bhi issues hain kya.😊 then Sky says so anyway all of us will be going home as winners.😊

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In today's episode wht did the three positive ladies do? bitching about Sky Juhi and Sunny, using Mahek's outside information. can this even be called as Bigg boss? Sky Juhhi and sunny conducted themselves really well and Juhi's prayer song was very inspirational, sunny's gesture was very sweet. All negative they cud show of them was all the outside info Mahek passing to the other two.
How desperate is this Bigg Boss.
please all indian supporters keep voting for Juhi. 100 is the maximum number of txts u can send. rest too can do a lot of work😊

junam thumbnail
Juhi u will win INSHA.ALLAH :)
 guyx vote up karo juhi ko plzzz

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
is thr any way to take out the frustration on mehek πŸ˜† ... it forced me to post here again ..πŸ˜ƒ ..

what i felt after watching the episode , mehek is continuously bitching abt juhi showing her in -ve mode .. i felt mehek is doing this as she is insecure of juhi ..πŸ˜‰
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

is thr any way to take out the frustration on mehek πŸ˜† ... it forced me to post here again ..πŸ˜ƒ ..

what i felt after watching the episode , mehek is continuously bitching abt juhi showing her in -ve mode .. i felt mehek is doing this as she is insecure of juhi ..πŸ˜‰

yeah ur right she is definately insecure from juhi from day one she started doing b*tching about juhi with sid which is so disgusting she is showing her class 😑and proving us she is no saint at all she is fake from top to bottom ...cant see her anymore getting on my nerve😑