Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2588273

guys and girls please comment and show support
😊
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
We love u Juhi u r the best      ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️                                                Our Prayers n wishes r with u :)❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Insha ALLAH u will win  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vote 4 juhi👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
👍🏼👍🏼
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i ma happy that juhi has started playing game also jo jaisa hota hia us ko jawab bhi waisa hi dena chahye and forum members are so obsessed with juhi winning abhi se bechare dar gaye hain k kahin juhi na jeet jaye 😆
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos-membervideos.html#top

a very nice video Juhi Sky and Sunny. Juhi is motivating them in that night conversation they had. she says "lets not get deviated, lets not get off tracked, lets be focused, were here for the show so we'll give our best to the show. we've done it till now, we'll do it till the end. Hasna hain, masti karni hain, best se best task karni hain like how we've always done, WE HAVE TO GIVE OUR BEST TO THE SHOW, aaj ke baath bigg boss se bhi narazgi nahi karni hain humko bcs BB has explained and proved us time and again that there's nothing of that sort jo him soch rahe hain. Last 13 days we have to show our strengths, no questions from anybody cuming from outside" snd then Sky is like "I'm with you" Sunny too says "main bhi" and they put their hands together. And Juhi's like "that's like my guys" then sky and Sunny makes funny noises like Hip hip hooray, hooha 😊

(if only these guys knew that BB is playing a dirty game with them pls keep supporting Juhi as much as possible ppl. I too used to criticize Juhi whenever i found smthing wrong but from y.day show it was obvious that BB is playing a big game wd  Juhi.😡 most of the stuff which were shown could be twisted too to favour their official contestant. please do everything possible cs BB itself is playing this game against us)

thanx again Annie for the links 😊

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maureen100001

Thanx Annie😊 we need to get to work and get ppl voting for her. And make the channel also know that we realize their underhand games. they will keep portraying Juhi negatively as much as they can and we shud keep supporting her more than we can.

My Pleasure Di 😳
Yup we need 2 m posting my commesnts everywhere to vote 4 Juhi 😃
Yup we need to make them realize their mistake 😡
Yup we must even they r abusing me I just dont care I will comment even in BB pages 😳
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maureen100001

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos-membervideos.html#top

a very nice video Juhi Sky and Sunny. Juhi is motivating them in that night conversation they had. she says "lets not get deviated, lets not get off tracked, lets be focused, were here for the show so we'll give our best to the show. we've done it till now, we'll do it till the end. Hasna hain, masti karni hain, best se best task karni hain like how we've always done, WE HAVE TO GIVE OUR BEST TO THE SHOW, aaj ke baath bigg boss se bhi narazgi nahi karni hain humko bcs BB has explained and proved us time and again that there's nothing of that sort jo him soch rahe hain. Last 13 days we have to show our strengths, no questions from anybody cuming from outside" snd then Sky is like "I'm with you" Sunny too says "main bhi" and they put their hands together. And Juhi's like "that's like my guys" then sky and Sunny makes funny noises like Hip hip hooray, hooha 😊

(if only these guys knew that BB is playing a dirty game with them pls keep supporting Juhi as much as possible ppl. I too used to criticize Juhi whenever i found smthing wrong but from y.day show it was obvious that BB is playing a big game wd  Juhi.😡 most of the stuff which were shown could be twisted too to favour their official contestant. please do everything possible cs BB itself is playing this game against us)

thanx again Annie for the links 😊

My Pleasure yup u r right we should make them realize n Juhi has got millions of LOVERS😳
BB is such a ...AngryAngryAngryAngry
I was soo disappointed cz they didn't showed Juhi in confession roomOuch
They wanna show that Juhi is negative but we know that she is the BEST😳
Thanks 4 the link nice video😃
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Bigg Boss: Mastermind Juhi provokes Sky to quit...

Mumbai: Juhi Parmar has bright chances of winning 'Bigg Boss 5'. Many eliminated contestants also predicted the same. Thanks to her friends in the house, Juhi has managed to survive on the show so far. She has often used people in the house to create controversies and maintained her peace loving image in front of others.

Juhi and Sunny Leone were seen sobbing after host Sanjay Dutt grilled them over several issues. When Akashdeep Saigal tried to console them she said, "Why do they keep making fun of your statements about leaving the show. If I was in your place I would have left the show."

Sky completely lost it after this and asked Bigg Boss to open the gates. Juhi didn't try to stop Sky even once. Obviously if he goes out, Juhi will have one less contestant to beat in the voting. Even Amar Upadhyay and Siddharth asked 'Bigg Boss' to let him go. Sky calmed down after talking to 'Bigg Boss' and realized that Juhi provoked him. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/bigg-boss-mastermind-juhi-provokes-sky-to-leave/215395-44-124.html

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Plz VOTE 4 Juhi guys ❤️❤️ Love her so v v v much  Insha ALLAH u will be safe  ❤️❤️❤️