JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by greatsumkum

lovelly pic😳
Awww 😍⭐️⭐️EmbarrassedEmbarrassed😃😃
Superrr cuteee😃
Originally posted by maureen100001

what nonsense is this Bigg Boss doing yaar. Logon ke emotions ke ssath khel rahe ho. 😡

Y did they not show Bigg boss's conversation wd Juhi? because he said a whole bunch of lies. did u guys hear what Juhi was telling later? he has said that Juhi pe ghar ki mahaul depend kartha hain and if ur upset the whole house is upset.

bas ullu bana rahe hain in theeno ko.

I'm soo angry wd the production for playing ppls lives wd this just because they wanna make their gir win😡

Sky ki onversation dikh gaya cs it was a balanced one.

I agree with u why yaar why they do this to Juhi 😭😭😭
Originally posted by sweetjuhi

hellow guyes ager klase ko juhi ko jeetana hi to plz is lonk par vote up par kilke karte raho jab tk aap vote ki raking bharte jae tab tak karo or han ager aap ik din me 50 bar bhe kilk karte raho tabhe juhi jeet pae ge juhi ki raking bohat kam hi sooo plzzz vote up
http://connect.in.com/juhi-parmar/profile-1560.html
Thanks 4 the link Fiza😳
Yup m voting her sooo many times in a day even my hands r paining still I am😃
Dear but Vote down buhat increase ho rahe hain plz guyz continusely vote up 4 Juhi 😳
Originally posted by maheen55

Completly agree with u  Me too request averyone Juhi Supporters plz do comment on the topics which  r  against Juhi   nd sheow them we r here to supoort  her
Me 3😳
Guyz plz support Juhi n comment everywhere 😳
BB is so unfair 😡
Hope our Juhi wins plzzz Guyz vote as much as u can 4 her 😳
Make her win 😳
Our prayers n best wishes r always with her😳
i'm supporting her from day one in bb house😍but unfortunately cant vote for her so pls guys vote for her on behalf of me too plsss Edited by bonny05 - 12 years ago
Guyz plz like the folloowing pages on facebook😃😃 😳:-

Guyz plz report these pages 😲😭😡😡😡 :-

Luv Juhi 4 ever Annie 😳
Thanx Annie😊 we need to get to work and get ppl voting for her. And make the channel also know that we realize their underhand games. they will keep portraying Juhi negatively as much as they can and we shud keep supporting her more than we can.
bigg boss was so unfare today he didnt even show that he called juhi and sunny in confession room and talked to them 😲crap..he is hiding all the positivity of her in editing what an looser bigg boss is this season😡just to make that sallu fav... mehak win show?????????? she is FAKE and i wont be able to digest it if she is going to win...😡
Originally posted by bonny05

bigg boss was so unfare today he didnt even show that he called juhi and sunny in confession room and talked to them 😲crap..he is hiding all the positivity of her in editing what an looser bigg boss is this season😡just to make that sallu fav... mehak win show?????????? she is FAKE and i wont be able to digest it if she is going to win...😡

no Bonnie did u hear Juhi was telling the things BB was telling her to Sky and Sunny. basically BB has said some crap to make her happy and shut her up cs she's realizing the show's plans😡