Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] - Page 24

zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Salam to all!
                       Guys plz keep supporting juhi we know that she is good we dnt need some hate thread to change our decision we know that juhi never lied and she will always do the ryt thing. i know that mahek is coming and she might win the show coz of that Salman so wht we shld keep supporting juhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: zarfishan1983

Salam to all!

Guys plz keep supporting juhi we know that she is good we dnt need some hate thread to change our decision we know that juhi never lied and she will always do the ryt thing. i know that mahek is coming and she might win the show coz of that Salman so wht we shld keep supporting juhi

I agree with u .πŸ‘ we have to support juhi.she will win BB5πŸ˜ƒ
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kahkashansakina

I agree with u .πŸ‘ we have to support juhi.she will win BB5πŸ˜ƒ

Insha Allah
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Salam to all!

Ofcause Zari honey we do support Juhi😊 does anyone have Juhi's photos from Saturday's episode? I found he cuter in that pink jumper fighting wd Sky than in the Sanjay Dutt partπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
will update the Un. vids. haven't done it in ages😳 sorry
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Fan of Juhi

Thanks Neha πŸ˜ƒ
Yup she is our HEROINE n Queen of Hearts 😳
Agree with u she handles everything completely πŸ˜ƒ
Yup u r ryt πŸ‘πŸ‘
Haan wo champa toh aisi hih hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You r right Juhi ne kabhi sypathy collect nahi ki πŸ˜‰
Ypu she iws a STAR n our JAAN ⭐️
Love her crazilyyy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
champa toh footage k liye roti thiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

100 % agree with you annie...πŸ‘πŸΌ

champa...πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
greatsumkum thumbnail

Salam to all!

πŸ‘πŸΌ
greatsumkum thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/mandd-buddhi-ho-tum-day-86-sneak-peek-1-3687.html#top

Juhi Parmar and Sid get into a nasty fight accusing each of playing dirty games in the house.😑

juhi said "Mandd Buddhi" to sid ...🀣🀣

but where is budhhi in sid ...?????πŸ˜›

Edited by greatsumkum - 12 years ago
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: greatsumkum

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/mandd-buddhi-ho-tum-day-86-sneak-peek-1-3687.html#top

Juhi Parmar and Sid get into a nasty fight accusing each of playing dirty games in the house.😑

juhi said "Mandd Buddhi" to sid ...🀣🀣

but where is budhhi in sid ...?????πŸ˜›

ya agree wid u ...
juhi ko kah raha h ki ap jab jail ka task hua tha tab to kaha tha ki mera koi bhai nhi h ab bhai ho gaya
to sid ap v sun lo jab ... sid aur mahek ki jab fight hoi thi tab na jane sid aur mahek ne v kitne bakwas kari thi ek doosre ke bare me ab sid aur mahek ke beech me itna pyar kaise a gaya nautanki karta h har tym bas ek hi bat janta h khatam ho gaya sab mandd budhi sid

aur rahi juhi aur sky ki jail wale task ke bat to aise chooti -motti fight to har ghar me brother sister ke beech hoti h aur ek doosre ko wapas mana v lete h
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please juhi fan ab juhi ko support karne ka waqt aa gaya h hamri princees vote ke mamle me peeche nhi rahni chaiya isliya juhi fans dil kholkar juhi ke liya voting karo apne friends relative sabko juhi ko vote karne ke liya kaho ...
please vote 4 juhi