lovelly pic...luking preetyyy😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
paka daala juhi ne...plz isko to dikhaya hi mat karo show mein...bakwaas karti hai...khud kisi ki respect karni aati nhi
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Fan of Juhi

Loved Juhi's SPIRIT yesterday πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sanjay is a losser hate him 4 making pur Jaan Juhi crying 😑
When she cried I also cried 😭😭😭
Juhi will win Insha ALLAH atleast we can pray 😳

tottally agree with you annie...😊

she is our heroine...πŸ‘πŸΌ

she handle everything perfectly ...πŸ€—

and  Juhi ne apne aap ko achhe se control kiya...πŸ‘

Na ki  kisi  drama queen ki tarah foot foot k , cheekh cheekh k koi scene create kiya...πŸ˜›

JUHI ne fake ban kar logon ki sympathy collect karne ki koshish b ni ki .or ki tarah ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

she is star...⭐️⭐️.⭐️⭐️.⭐️⭐️.⭐️⭐️

love her a lot...❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️
Edited by greatsumkum - 12 years ago
sweetjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
inShare

New Delhi: Model-turned-host Shonali Nagrani, who was voted out of the 'Bigg Boss 5', says clash of male egos has worsened the atmosphere inside the house. "Amar (Upadhyay) and Sky (Akashdeep Saigal) are playing dirty games inside the house and I really don't want either of them to win," Shonali told IANS on phone after coming out of the 'Bigg Boss' house.

"Ever since male contestants entered the show, the whole environment of the show turned negative because there were clashes of male egoes all the time," she added.

The Colors show started off with 13 female contestants and Shakti Kapoor as the only male inmate. However, Amar Upadhyay, Siddharth Bhardwaj and Akashdeep Saigal entered the reality show hosted by Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt.

IBNLive

Shonali, who alleged Amar made advances at her, feels the actor is rude and selfish.

"He is a family man and I won't like to talk about that issue now. I feel I should have talked to him about it then, but as a girl I really didn't have the guts to go upto him and talk about it. But he is playing a dirty game and I don't have a respect for him. He is a very rude and a selfish man," rued Shonali.

"I don't like people who play mind games. He is very calculative. He only thinks from his mind and not from his heart. In his mind games, he has hurt a lot of people. He is completely opposite of what Mihir was on screen," she added.

As for Siddharth, she said: "He is a really good boy. He's a young blood. All the other contestants are 10-15 years older than him. Sometimes he looses direction because of the age, but he is indeed handling everything very nicely inside the house." Shonali wants Juhi Parmar to win the show.

"I really want a woman to win the show and I wish Juhi emerges as the winner as she is a very positive and honest person and fights for truth. She might have been shown as an aggressive person in other reality show, but every human being has negatives and positives. I have a lot of respect for her," she said.

However, Shonali admits her eviction has disappointed her. "I have mixed feelings. At one point I am happy that I would be able to celebrate my birthday with my family, but at the same time I am disappointed as I wanted to stay inside the house for a longer time," she said.

" 'Bigg Boss' has been a great platform for her and calls it a career boost. I discovered a lot new things about myself. The entire experience has helped learn how to tackle situations.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/juhi-parmar-should-win-bigg-boss-5-shonali/213138-44.html

plzzz red this and pray for juhi and vote for juhi 

all the best juhi

greatsumkum thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this lovely article fiza
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetjuhi

HI FRIENDS FIRST OF ALL  CONGRESS FOR 5 FC FOR JUHI PARMAR
AND NOW HAM SAB KO ASE UMED NAHE CHORNE CHAHYA KI JUHI JEETE GEENAHE BAT HAME TO JUHI KA SATH DANA CHAHYA OR US KO ZAYADA SE ZAYAD WOTE DENE CHAHYA SO PLZZZ GUYES JUHI KO ZAYAD SE ZAYDA WOTE KARO OR JUHI KO JETAWO BECAUSE HAM JANTE HAN KI JUHI HI GREAT HA JO FIRST SE LE KAR AB TAK HA BIG BOSS KI GHAR ME TO JUHI KO HE JETNA CHAHEYA ALL THE BEST JUHI

I agree with u Fiza 😳
Juhi is the best n Insha ALLAH she will win πŸ˜ƒ
greatsumkum thumbnail
http://connect.in.com/juhi-parmar/profile-1560.html

guys , do vote here daily...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: greatsumkum

tottally agree with you annie...😊

she is our heroine...πŸ‘πŸΌ

she handle everything perfectly ...πŸ€—

and  Juhi ne apne aap ko achhe se control kiya...πŸ‘

Na ki  kisi  drama queen ki tarah foot foot k , cheekh cheekh k koi scene create kiya...πŸ˜›

JUHI ne fake ban kar logon ki sympathy collect karne ki koshish b ni ki .or ki tarah ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

she is star...⭐️⭐️.⭐️⭐️.⭐️⭐️.⭐️⭐️

love her a lot...❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️.❀️

Thanks Neha πŸ˜ƒ
Yup she is our HEROINE n Queen of Hearts Embarrassed
Agree with u she handles everything completely πŸ˜ƒ
Yup u r ryt ClapClap
Haan wo champa toh aisi hih hai AngryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You r right Juhi ne kabhi sypathy collect nahi ki πŸ˜‰
Ypu she iws a STAR n our JAAN StarStarStarStar
Love her crazilyyy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
champa toh footage k liye roti thiAngryπŸ˜†
Annie4Juhi thumbnail