Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lats22

BB's editing is making that DPQ winner.. they have not shown juhi's fairness at all.. it is not right.. today only some of her positive side was shown ..fighting against sky for the right..

Are...😊

In opinion of juhi bashers she is fake ...πŸ˜•

is mein bhi juhi ki koi chaal hogi...πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lats22

BB's editing is making that DPQ winner.. they have not shown juhi's fairness at all.. it is not right.. today only some of her positive side was shown ..fighting against sky for the right..

am happy to see u supporting juhi ..u rocks ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maheen55

agree she deserves to b winner of BB5 

I am sorry to say ... this season 5 winner is mehek ..it is clearly evident now ...
juhi can't be the winner now 😭 ...  i know i am making u guys disappointed ..but i feel so ...😑

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so proud of juhi today the way she told her point of without getting scared from biased HOST this season...She stood up for her point and said everything and the way she handle sky in the begining that was mind blowing I loved her so much for that..I'm not happy with host this season they r so biased towards some contestant..They dont give them chance to speak or give there point of view how can u do that..They just tell one side of story nd dont want hear the second side of story thats not fare at all so not happy with host of this season...But yeah happy for Juhi the way she handled herself in bb house is πŸ‘..she is in the house from day one so I hope she should win...😍
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm proud of her today they way she handled the situation and host that was mindblowing she bravely put her point of view infront of everyone without getting scared from anyone so hatt off to her for thatπŸ‘this season host r looser they r so biased towards some contestant they just tell one side of story and dont want to hear the second side of story from contestant thats not fare at all. Most of the time they dont let them finish their point of view which is so unfare and shows how they want to twist the story according to them 😑 which sanjy dutt treid to do with juhi but she bravely put her point of view infront of him without getting scared that she may get into bad books of host. I like this part of her 😊. she is not like others who gets scared from host and change their behaviour or everything just for host what a looser one is still in the house i wont name u can guess who isπŸ˜†..Anyways juhi we love u the way u r doesnt matter who is going to win the show now but for us ur the only one deserving winner πŸ‘
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kya host h yah sanjay dutt bat samjhta hi nhi h aur bolne lagta h kal ke epi me juhi kah kuch rahi h aur sanjay dutt kuch aur hi samaj rahe h juhi bilkul sahi thi ... uski bat koi nhi samaj raha tha to juhi ko rona aa gaya
i like attitude
pesi11 thumbnail
I just watched the episode.. wah ..Juhi is amazing ..firstly she looks damn beautiful ..

I liked the way sky n juhi patch up.. 😊

so far i thought sanju is not biased ..today he proved he too biased like salman.. And the funniest part was when sanjay said ' BB want to give u ppl more time to stay ..πŸ˜† ROFL ... '

truth is BB dont want to send mehek directly into final week which may keeps the show questionable. so they saved all ... I said this earlier too πŸ˜‰
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with u guys Juhi was best in yesterday episod
Actually I kiked Sanjay yesterday just Coz of him Juhi cleared her point that nither she accuse amar
so Over all the  good episod

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi guys...kal meri net cut ho gayi this iss liye kuch pics post nehi kar payi...😊

lov,❀️
Tama