JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
SKY - THE LADIES MAN!

It has been over two months since the contestants have been locked up with each other inside the house, and in these two months, every contestant has managed to have their own favorites inside the house. With the last set of contestants trying to make it big, there seems to be a tussle between two groups in the house. Juhi's arguments with Sidharth and Sunny's continuous bicker about Amar has been very prominent for the past few days. The two women were seen discussing with heir favorite Sky how both ' Amar and Sidharth are annoying and creepy. Luckily for Sky, he has managed to grab the attention of the women in the house and has been sustaining himself pretty well. The ladies make sure that they support Sky in every little move of his and have faith in him so much so that they think he is their only savior in the house. Will we see these contestants bond the same way once they are outside the house or is this just their momentary phase of friendship?

Edited by greatsumkum - 12 years ago
in today episode amar and sid was definately jealous of juhi and sky..they were keep saying kitna simple task de diya blah blah,,, are tum kya bigg boss agar bb ne task diya to kuch to baat hogi na task mein idiots...specially amar was behaving so wierd today i'm so surprise to see this side of him...πŸ˜•and happy for juhi for completeing her task successfully
Originally posted by bonny05

in today episode amar and sid was definately jealous of juhi and sky..they were keep saying kitna simple task de diya blah blah,,, are tum kya bigg boss agar bb ne task diya to kuch to baat hogi na task mein idiots...specially amar was behaving so wierd today i'm so surprise to see this side of him...πŸ˜•and happy for juhi for completeing her task successfully

Glad to know bb announced juhi is completed her task successfully
Originally posted by bonny05

totally agree with you sid or amar ki shakale dekhne layak thi ...both MR. J...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

here the yester day vd's...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Click Here To Watch Part 3

Watch Online/Download Zshare Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Click Here To Watch Part 3

youtube link: thanks to the uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jrC4DDhgmU[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy...

lov,❀️

Tama

today's episode is not that much interesting ... juhi's costume is really bad..i dont like it ..she looks good in saree's ..

I am happy that BB announced they were succeeded in the secret task..finally they revealed it ..
Salam to all!
                      Yesterday episode was Ok... lakin amar aur sid ki shakal dekhne laik thi jab BB ney announce kia k juhi and sky succeeded in secret task and amar and sid are so insecure k un ki raton ki neend udh gayi BB ney kaha k secret task hatam ho gaya hia phir bhi woh sky ka peecha kar rahe they πŸ€£
OMG!...😲
5th AT...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Great going guys...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm also with you all...πŸ˜ƒ

I'm so so so so very happy...πŸ˜ƒ

Congo...
Keep rocking...πŸ‘πŸΌ

love you Juhi...πŸ€—
And all you Juhi fans...πŸ€—

Ghuncha
Originally posted by pesi11

today's episode is not that much interesting ... juhi's costume is really bad..i dont like it ..she looks good in saree's ..

I am happy that BB announced they were succeeded in the secret task..finally they revealed it ..
I agree with u di...
I don't why this BB does a lot of partiality with Juhi...😑
I really don't like this attitude...😑😑😑
She looked fab in Red...❀️ I just loved that...
Greatpics Neha...
Loved them all...❀️

Thanks guys...for all the pics, vds n articles...