JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago

Amar's song turns out to be 'In the night no control', where in he requires a prop who will be one of the female contestants. Juhi becomes his prop!

pic from yesterday  episode...

thanks to nipun..😛.
lov,❤️
Tama

Juhi defends Amar by saying that the song demanded such acts & behavior.

Sky tries to be impartial & announces Juhi & Sunny to be the winners of the competition.

The ladies dressed as men also get a chance to judge Sky, Amar & Siddharth.

There are two rounds of competition between these 3 men: Make-up plus rampwalk & a dance competition.

Touchy Amar!
Juhi was taking Amar's case on the topic of women being the weaklings because apparently a few days back Amar called Juhi a weakling. Siddharth asks Amar if he has ever called the women on the show weaklings to which Amar replies back with a staunch no.
Amar says that he will never say any such thing to Juhi or to any other women in the house. He tells Siddharth that he will soon confront and clear the issue out with Juhi.

As the day progresses, Sunny, Sky and Juhi discuss about Amar and his touchy mannerisms. Sunny tells Sky that she does not like the way Amar was being touchy with the girls during the task. Sky replies back in affirmative saying there was no need of him to do so.

As the day ends, Juhi and Sunny are seen picking on the men again and enact the fight Sky and Amar have in the morning. Are the women over doing to get saved from the eliminations?

To be a part of the action, don't miss Vodafone presents Bigg Boss 5
Tonight at 10.30pm
Only on COLORS

keep rocking jaans...😛

don't forget to wish me...
lov,❤️
Tama
Originally posted by Ismaail

Let them yar they show their Jelousy ..😆 😆 😆 😆

already i am tired of copy paste lectures from the same person.. 😡 ... enough ..now they r spamming our AT too..morons ..
did juhi forgot her secret task? why she is not trying to get the ppl out of stage? 😕

i know she is interrupting ..but not trying them to be off the stage ..y?
yar pata nhi chala ki juhi secret task me succes hui ya nhi

kyonki unsensored vd me to juhi na kaha tha ki usne 8 tym yah task kar diya