Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Juhi who gets a secret task to interrupt housemate's performances does a great job by getting on & off the stage to ask for his autograph!

Ismaail thumbnail

The housemates dance to 'pyaar humein kiss mode pe le aaya' when they see a new face watching them.

Ismaail thumbnail

Juhi reads out a love letter written by a fan to Sunny which makes everyone happy. Juhi & Sunny thank Gunjan for pumping some energy into the house.

Ismaail thumbnail

Juhi & Sky console Sunny as she gets a little teary for not getting to call her husband.

Sunny feels sad about not interacting with her loved ones but consoles herself & gets back to being happy.

Ismaail thumbnail

At 2 in the night, Bigg Boss plays 'Pyaar humein kiss mode pe le aaya. The housemates get out of their bed to do the task. Not all housemates come out & do the task... Siddharth continues to sleep.

Ismaail thumbnail
Originally posted by bonny05

i'm so surprise ppl on IF r so much dramaebaaj ..today i made one post about sid sleeping and u know what they defending him and giving reason that juhi is the one who sleeps excuse me what a liars yaar they r too much

LOL yeh koi nayee baat nahn hai
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello hello ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š arrey yaar kithni mushkil thi to find this. I really hope I can describe all Uncnsrd Vids๐Ÿ˜•

@Pesi- Juhi's secret task was to interrupt housemates while they're doing there performance until they get pareshan of her. She should get them out of the stage too. And this should include everyone in the house and should happen at least 5 times. juhi has done it 8 times according to "her perception" . But Bb basically wants ppl to get irritated of her that particular habit and  probably then he'd consider that she has done it successfully. And i think that's a terrible task

Ismaail thumbnail
Yeh Secret Task ka Funda Kuch aur he hai
Lt see kia hota

But Being a BB fans I would just say one thing that BB lost its charm
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maureen100001

hello hello ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š arrey yaar kithni mushkil thi to find this. I really hope I can describe all Uncnsrd Vids๐Ÿ˜•

@Pesi- Juhi's secret task was to interrupt housemates while they're doing there performance until they get pareshan of her. She should get them out of the stage too. And this should include everyone in the house and should happen at least 5 times. juhi has done it 8 times according to "her perception" . But Bb basically wants ppl to get irritated of her that particular habit and  probably then he'd consider that she has done it successfully. And i think that's a terrible task

tnx for the description maureenn.. i am going to watch it now... glad finally u found the thread ..๐Ÿ˜‰
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uncensored #2 from yesterday

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/tu-finals-tak-hai-day-79-uncensored-2-3497.html#top

Amar and Sky having a convo in the room and as usual masti masti mein both are insulting one another. Sky asks Amar if he thinks that he's in the finals. then Amar says I'm sure that I'm in the finals. And Sky asks abt Sid. Amar says he can't say. Then Sky asks about himself, to that Amar says yes u are in the finals. Then Amar hints y did u save Sunny? and then Sky says she came two weeks before u so I cant do that and I dont like lying sp the ones I hav good relations with. even to u I wudnt lie. And amar says now the game's funda is quite at that stage and Sky says but i dont walk over my friends, if I'm option less then that's a different thing. Your funda is ok for u, u played a game and nominated both the girls when u cud easily saved one. And Amar says I dont want to cs niether of them told me to save them and they didn't save me too. Then Sky says, if I was in your situation, though im playing a game I wud've put Juhi on nominations, because she's a strong contender so she will get votes (fair enough ๐Ÿ˜Š) and wud've saved Sunny. (Sky must be thinking that ppl r still hesitant to accept Sunny or vote vote for her bcs of her career, but Sunny is the talk of the town bhai, I dont think she has a threat๐Ÿ˜•) Then Amar says y should i save Sunny, I dont have a good bonding with her. Sky's like, ithna utake pappi wappi dethe hain and now saying no bonding๐Ÿ˜ก And he's like that was due to the task and nothing more. Then Sky's like, ok fine it's your game and you're here to play is alone so no one can force u to do things but all i wanna say is do things tha'll not be a drag in your mind and will look fair in the end. Then Amar says I dont wanna be fair, I came here to play and I will play with my brain. heart cums second. Sky again says u cud've maintained your relation too.