Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

MaaNa TuM Ho behad HAseeN To...

angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys in today's epi Kunal called Siddhi beautiful here goes lyrics of the Same song..

(maana ho tum behad haseen
aise boore hum bhi nahin) (2)
dekho kabhi to pyaar se 
darte ho kyon iqraar se
maana ho tum behad haseen 
aise boore hum bhi nahin

khultaa? nahin kuchh dilrubaa 
tum hum se khush ho yaa ho khafaa
tirchhi nazar teekhi adaa
lagte ho kyon bezaar se
dekho kabhi to pyaar se 
darte ho kyon iqraar se
aise boore hum bhi nahin

tum do kadam do saath agar
aasaan ho jaaye safar
chhodo bhi yeh duniyaa ka dar
todo na dil inkaar se
(dekho kabhi to pyaar se 
darte ho kyon iqraar se
aise boore hum bhi nahin) (2)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes the first few lines summed up kunal and siddhi today...and kunal was definately running from siddhi's tirchi nazar and huge smile...she was looking at him so lovingly ...think he was worried he would become fidaa on her!!!πŸ˜‰

I loved the sher he said ...but my favorite dialogue today was siddhi calling kunal a nariyal...too funny yet cute.
Edited by ashnotrai - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh there is song with these wordingsπŸ˜ƒ-Atleast Apne aapko appreciate karthe hue He complimented her to be haseen πŸ˜†, thanks for sharing the video.Nice song and It was sung by jesudas-one of my fav singer😍. Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashnotrai

yes the first few lines summed up kunal and siddhi today...and kunal was definately running from siddhi's tirchi nazar and huge smile...she was looking at him so lovingly ...think he was worried he would become fidaa on her!!!πŸ˜‰He was trying to escape from her smile,her words.I'm sure whatever he said today that he didn't do it for her and did it only for Shilpa and that sarcastic nah when she asked him -aap mujhse pyaar bhare batein bhi nahi kartein-he didn'yt mean it n just lying.😊

I loved the sher he said ...but my favorite dialogue today was siddhi calling kunal a nariyal...too funny yet cute.

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is also one of my most favorite songs picturised on the love birds of that time Shekhar Kapoor and Shabana Azami. And Yeshudaas has sung it so beautifully. 

Angel, you have picked such a nice song to describe Sinal in today's episode. I hope they continue this feel good SiNal romance in the coming episodes as well. 
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

yes dat ws d  fav. scene of mine frm today's episode 

i din knew it ws a song bt thnx to u u find out n posted it here

yippieee

luvd d way siddhi ws tokin to him 

d innocence in her tok oyye hoyyeee

js gone dere itself

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
i don't know abt the song. thanks for posting it. today lovely sinal scene. it reminds me  kuch toh hua hai πŸ˜³ n kuch kuch hota hai songs πŸ˜
angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

M glad guys you all liked the song...Today's Sinal convo was so cute...😊

Siddhi almost confessed her feelings 
n liked the way Kunal kept hesitating  in accepting why he did help shilpa...πŸ˜‰

Even though kunal is quite shy in accepting his feelings,,tried hard hiding it,, but couldnt succeed ,,,😍as Siddhi guessed it out the way he refused also said no ,, n at at the same tym complemented her..❀️
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

the sinal convo was cute and the sher was sweet, to me it seemed since he diidnt want to  praise her directly he used the sher to praise her. 

kunal is doing his best to escape siddhi, but all in vain. haha

norzar