Posted: 12 years ago
@Ana...

Read both the parts...
superb updates
 UPDATE  IS SUPER DUPER NICE  DEAR LOVING IT ... COME BACK SOON 

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT...

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING IT... PLEASE KEEP ON GIVING YOUR SUPPORT... YOUR SUPPORT IS MUST TO ME...

LOVE YOU ALL...

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

5armad,  inlwgeet,  pamil,  sheetalvasa,  nehavashi,  cukish,  kabslocks,  divyaraghani,  aparna_m,  
MONIJA78, Dipti98,  sun333,  alankritamehta,  uglyduckling_f,  sree10,  icy_magma,  Tuli,  bhakbhartifan, 
 happydays30,  -Manashi-,  shristi1,  thendral_111,  anky_1205,  LadyArwen,  prathyusmiling,  Srabon_Dhara, 
Jyoti121,  awesomepooja,  billy_ritu,  uteem,  love2_soma,  dona86,  renjini263,  nats024, 
fatema_007,  suhaaana,  simm28,  maaneetmaahi,  muraadlovesdd,  megh_piyashi,  valli22, 
punam2712,  gill123,  dh_riti,  honeygrape,  vibhashekhar,  freya123,  Ash1991,  hermoso, 
maansi007,  -harneet.gill-,  ananya95,  AmeenaForEva,  smallville,  maansee,  Remya_Pillai, manesha76,  
tushti-kiran,  ramahesh,  tamanna1391,  anupm04,  payalpari,  shrutheAjay,  zaara2212, jyoti_l,  
mollycoddle,  sona-rai,  shah10,  -Nilam-,  PrithviSanyo1,  bhanu_rekhag,  spvd,  namita25, mrk-1,  ambbiha,  abinash079,  preethia,  todayzstar, 

UPDATING PART 6
hey loved the FF dear...can you please add me to your PM list

(Credits for this Banner goes to my little sweet heart Silky)

Maan and Geet reached home''' Geet was still sleeping on Maan's shoulder''..

The car stopped with a jerk which made Geet awake''' 

She noticed that she was sleeping on Maan's head

Geet suddenly straighten herself''.. and turn to Maan'.. who was watching her from corner of his eyes'''..

Geet: I am sorry Sir''

Maan looks at her''..

Maan: For what????

Geet (trembling): who o o  sir r r I did not realized when I did I slept'''

Maan: It's ok you must be tired''.. Let's go inside''..

They both move out of the car and enters the Mansion'''

Palak was desperately waiting for Geet'' She was very angry on her'.. As soon as Maan and Geet entered the mansion Palak only noticed Geet and did not realized that even Maan is there with her'''. She goes near Geet'..

Palak (screaming): Geet do you realize what the time is??? I was so scared for you''.. Don't you realize that you need to call once''. Forget calling who told you to work on first day itself'.. you could have told your boss that you will start from tomorrow'''.  And what type of boss is yours that he is making you work for such a long time''

Geet: Palakkk relax'' I am ok'' I can understand your feeling'''

Palak: forget feeling yaar'. You are new to this place if something would have happened to you then'' (her voice got chocked)

Geet goes and hugs her and says: Palak I am absolutely fine nothing will happen to me when you are there'''

Palak: But Geet but aisa kaisa boss hai tere khadus''..

Adi had come to KM and was seeing all this had a laugh''. And Maan was super angry''.

Geet saying softly to Palak but was much clear that others could also hear:    Ha Palak hai hi who Danav''. You know uska gussa to nakh pe rehta hai''.

By now Maan was very angry

Maan: What did you say????

Geet moved away and Palak saw that Maan was standing'''

Palak: Hey Bhaiii''. When did you come''.

Maan: Geet what did you say'''.

Geet: Me nothing''..

Palak: Bhai she was talking about her boss''.. she is dan'''

Geet: Palakkk chal na I am hungry''

Maan: No wait ha Geet so your boss is what'''.

Aditya was enjoying all this'''..

Geet: Nothing''

Palak: Geet why are you scared of Bhai''. You can tell him''..

Adi finally broke into laughter and said'''

Aditya: Palak because Geet's boss is none other than Maan''

Palak was shocked and looks at Geet and Geet just nods her head to say yes'..

Palak: chalo chalo we will have dinner''.

They all go to their respective rooms to freshen up and comes down for dinner'.. Dinner was silent'''.

Maan goes to his room''. As Aditya use to stay near KM''. but use to have dinner together with Maan and sometime use to stay with him in KM if they work late night'''

Maan was working in his room and Geet was in the garden and Palak was watching TV''.. Aditya was in the study searching for some file''..

Suddenly the weather changed and it started to rain''.. and Geet loved the rain so she was still in the garden enjoying'.. she was enjoying every moment of it''.. she was dancing, jumping in rain''' her dress was totally wet and sticking  to her body but she was least bothered of that''''. She was full of life'''.. she was enjoying every bit of it'''

She was not aware that one person was watching her and that was none other than Maan ''' He was just lost in her''' He was so engrossed in watching her that he forgot everything'''. He was just getting attracted to her''.

He was holding her from her waist'''..  His one hand was moving on her face to remove of strand of hair from her face' he just cupped her face'.. he placed a kiss on her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks''. He just looks at her lips and captured it with his''' The kiss was very gentle and he moved to her neck''. He started giving wet kisses there''.. he was absorbing the water from there which had fallen due to rain''' he hugged her and his hand moved on her back''.. While moving his hand, his hand came across the dori of her dress'.. He just pulled it'''..

Maannn'''..

The loud voice brought him back in reality''.. It was none other than Adi'. Maan was shocked about himself about what he was thinking''. How can he even think of that''..

Aditya: Maan where were you lost???

Maan: Ha a What???

Aditya: I have been calling you and goes near him'''.

He sees Maan watching down''.. When he sees down he sees two girl dancing and enjoying themselves'''' Even Palak had joined Geet''.. They both were having fun'''..

Aditya (self talk): So Mr. Maan Singh Khurana was watching a girl''''.

Maan: Adi how come you are here???

Aditya: Mr. if you have forgotten I would remind you that we were working on a project'''

Maan: Ya''. Come lets work'''

They both started to work but Maan was not able to concentrate'.. He was continuously thinking about Geet'''.

Adi kept on saying but Maan did not respond to it''.. He noticed that Maan is lost somewhere'''.

Finally Adi shook him from his shoulder and said: Maan where are you lost???

Maan: Who Adi sorry you were saying something'

Aditya: Nothing''.. I think you need rest''.. We will discuss this in the office tomorrow'''

Maan just nodded in yes'''..

Maan just laid himself on the bed'''. He was cursing himself about how could he think such thing but again he started having flashes of Geet jumping, dancing in the rain'' Thinking about of her he himself did not realized when he slept'''

Precap: Geet: Mujhe nahi aana'''.

Maan: Maine kaha chalo yaha se'''.

MY BLOG

TELL ME HOW DID YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE ...

PLEASE PRESS LIKE AND DO LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS...

WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE...

YOUR COMMENT MEANS A LOT TO ME...

Edited by ana1411 - 12 years ago
loved the part a lot..
luvd geet-palak convo..!
i think adi and palak vl help maneet to cum closer..!
awsem palak geet talk about boss and maan angry and now palak knew maan is geet boss so maan watching geet in rain and adi notice this
loved it yaar totally...Maan is and will always be DD - Dusht Daanav

So Maan isa ttracted to Geet...hmmm...very interesting...waiitng for more
haiii the update is awesome...
Maan toh kam se gaya...
awesome update
loved it
continue soon