Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Desert Rose !! (Page 4)

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Excellent post..sathuHug
Its always such a delight 2 read ur analysis..luv d way u interprete d emotions/dialogues/scene.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

Excellent post..sathuHug
Its always such a delight 2 read ur analysis..luv d way u interprete d emotions/dialogues/scene.Thumbs Up

Thank You, Gauti  Big smile

The pleasure is mine, Dear Big smile
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Jaanu,Hug

U made me super duper happy with the compliments ... I'll share Arnie boy with ya for 5 mins..Wink

YOU R SO SWEET Embarrassed ... lekin aaj to more time de sakte ho... Nadz is nowhere to be seen and Appy jee on vacation with her Saiyya Jee LOL

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Jaanu,Hug

U made me super duper happy with the compliments ... I'll share Arnie boy with ya for 5 mins..Wink

YOU R SO SWEET Embarrassed ... lekin aaj to more time de sakte ho... Nadz is nowhere to be seen and Appy jee on vacation with her Saiyya Jee LOL

*hasten to add * Sugar free sweet hoon !! Wink ...Han More tim doongi na.. Arnie boy Ko.. U shud consider urself blessed that u got Foyeev mins of Arni's time LOLLOL

Nadzii will be erratic cos she is plowed under year end assignments Big smile

Edited by tanthya - 21 December 2011 at 1:10am

monsi08

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Nice post as usual Sathya.

If only Khushi would learn to listen to Arnav for a change... still a bit early for that I think.

Loved Lavanya. It would be really disappointing if she came back as a negative character.

Shyam's comment got raised eyebrows in RM. Glad he has no idea about Arhi just yet, otherwise things would be worse for Khushi. I really want babuji to start getting better now. Wonder how the track will play out. Shyam cannot seriously think that Khushi would marry him if he divorced Anjali. Surely he knows her better than that.

The precap - like you I don't want to form any expectations. But surely we will get at least a 'ssshhh' to shut her up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Imzitanthya

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
When you mentioned about Babuji in the last paragraph I remembered seeing something like understanding drawing in his face looking at ArShi When Arnav announced the Eng cancel, Babuji sorted of nodded which gives you the idea that he was expecting this...

Even when I watched the Diwali scene when Arnav comes to Gupta house Babuji looks at ArShi reaction to each other

Does he understand whats cooking between them ???? 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this...  

Imzi

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Jaanu,Hug

*hasten to add * Sugar free sweet hoon !! Wink ...Han More tim doongi na.. Arnie boy Ko.. U shud consider urself blessed that u got Foyeev mins of Arni's time LOLLOL

Yeah... and u so biji in ur posts that u did not read my post yet CryCryCry

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Jaanu,Hug

Yeah... and u so biji in ur posts that u did not read my post yet CryCryCry

But Iread n replied na.. to both  ur posts plus this one too..Aisa accusation, Yeh na insaafi hai CryCry

Go to top