Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Desert Rose !! (Page 2)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Great post!

I really enjoyed today's episode. Arnav and Khushi's scene was good, especially when Khushi spoke to Arnav in ASR style. Instead of talking about emotions, she spoke about profits. Loved it!! I am glad Arnav knows about Khushi's broken engagement and her trust being broken, at least it wasn't as misleading as the precap indicated.

I'm glad Bua is continuing to show regret for the way she forced Khushi to marry Shyam thinking he was a great guy. At least someone is showing remorse, worry for Khushi. It may not be as much as we want but at least it is happening. I'd rather see a glimpse of remorse rather than the selfish ways of Garima who could care less about Khushi

I loved Khushi and Lavanya's scenes, I would have never believed these two would become such good friends. Lavanya's understanding of Khushi and Arnav, the maturity she's shown in handling this situation. Hats off to her!!

Arnav's family annoyed me to no end today, I don't mind them wanting answers but why are they forcing him to marry??? Arnav clearly said he wasn't sure about this relationship, that it wasn't right to decieve Lavanya then why push him?? I'm glad Lavanya made it clear this was a mutual decision and Arnav is not to blame. I hope they leave Arnav alone now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Imzitanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LX2FX2

Clap

Thank You, Jess Big smile
jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Very nice, tanthya but how come no takes on the precap?Wink And here my mind/heart is stuck on the precap!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Very nice, tanthya but how come no takes on the precap?Wink And here my mind/heart is stuck on the precap!LOL

Thank You, Jas ..

Cos we were practically flooded with Precap Posts, Plus I did not want to raise my expectation's..I still remember how the forum went hyper , when Arnav was thinking that he will not get affected by Khushi hereon... posts upon posts came  analyzing it but when it actually aired, it was for a min ..call me a coward ..but I want to watch the epi without raising my expectation..Big smile

jasw

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

The second noteworthy moment was Shyam's statement .. clearly indicating that Anjali has to double up her Vrats and Pooja's cos  Shyam is going to take some action for his happiness that does not include Anjali or her happiness ...

hey Sathya...awesome post as always...me too loved the epi...Shyam has become wuite subdued past couple of episodes haven't he ?

i think Buaji's dagger look, is keeping him in check...LOL

i feel, from the conversation that happened between Shyam and Khushi and the hurt look that Khushi gives to Shyam...and also the fact that he still doesn't know bt the bond between Khushi and Arnav...he might think that Khushi was actually in love with him and may decide to divorce Anjali, thereby letting go of his bank balance to marry Khushi...

tanthya

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Sathya!

I simply loved today's episode, infact more than yesterday's.
I thought the La-Khushi scene was so beautifully done. Its amazing to see the way La has matured over the months ... the only person who knows what ASR wants – Khushi – but she does not/cannot be around when he does get her finally. "Main nahin aa paoongi" was La's response when Khushi asks her to come when K gets married to her Prince Charming!

Even the way she says her final bye to the Raizada clan.. so emotional. Except for the scene where she enters holding Laxmi which I thought was a tad too filmy... everything else had just the right flavour!

So now with La gone... the next chapter will open in Arnav's and Khushi's life... will he be the trigger required for them to realise what they feel for each other or would the Shyam fiasco opening up the final impetus  for the marriage to happen first and then the realision... is for us to wait and watch...

tanthya

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Loved ur take on the episodeSmile!!!!

A lot of things became clear to me thru La...and her acting was also good yesterday compared to the previous episodes. But I did hope she wd give a clearer clue atleast to Anjali abt Arnav's decision to back out...u knw atleast hint tht it was something to do with Khushi so tht Anjali cd do something abt it...atleast throw them together in a room just like tht...not tht they both need any help to meet but stillBig smile.

And I'm so glad Arnav found out abt Khushi's broken engagement...thank goodness the cv's did not drag that.

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lexaxel

Loved ur take on the episodeSmile!!!!

A lot of things became clear to me thru La...and her acting was also good yesterday compared to the previous episodes. But I did hope she wd give a clearer clue atleast to Anjali abt Arnav's decision to back out...u knw atleast hint tht it was something to do with Khushi so tht Anjali cd do something abt it...atleast throw them together in a room just like tht...not tht they both need any help to meet but stillBig smile.

And I'm so glad Arnav found out abt Khushi's broken engagement...thank goodness the cv's did not drag that.

Thank U, Nancy Big smile

Yes, Sana came good y'day..now if only she learns to modulate her voice, she will  turn out to be a good actor..

I am actually glad that  she was not blatant about her clue 's..That would have sent both the wary souls scurrying back into their  shell vociferously denying any feelings.. she dangled a right amount of bait leaving them both   puzzled and curious ..

Anjali !!..She probably would  order a new Pooja thaal for Khushi too LOL...coz  we do know that apart from filling the buckets Anjali barely did anything in PAYASH story ..IMO..It is better if she is the last person to know coz I don't want Shyam's shadow anywhere near for couple of days..

Yes, Now that the air is cleared between them about their respective status ..They can pay more attention n this time around hopefully listen to their inner voice..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxelImzi

Go to top