Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Desert Rose !! - Page 5

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yanka

Hey Sathya!

I simply loved today's episode, infact more than yesterday's.
I thought the La-Khushi scene was so beautifully done. Its amazing to see the way La has matured over the months ... the only person who knows what ASR wants ' Khushi ' but she does not/cannot be around when he does get her finally. "Main nahin aa paoongi" was La's response when Khushi asks her to come when K gets married to her Prince Charming!

Even the way she says her final bye to the Raizada clan.. so emotional. Except for the scene where she enters holding Laxmi which I thought was a tad too filmy... everything else had just the right flavour!

So now with La gone... the next chapter will open in Arnav's and Khushi's life... will he be the trigger required for them to realise what they feel for each other or would the Shyam fiasco opening up the final impetus  for the marriage to happen first and then the realision... is for us to wait and watch...

Hey Yanka ..

Bec we actually saw La walking out πŸ˜†

in the past few days La has out grown everyone including Khushi ...I loved the fact that she brought up ASR after knowing that Khushi is single too ..

I agree , it was quite a unnecessary touch   .. but the short n sweet Good Bye was good touch..

It will depend whether ASR will react or Arnav...interesting days ahead πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarach

loved ur take..perfect as always..liked that phamully..lolzzz..loved the two noteworthy moments..def that creep is gonna do some evil deed.wht is going in his mind.he was lost..

Thank You, Sarach ..😊

If I had my way , I would keep Shyam permanently lost ..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Thank You, ananya πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

Nice post as usual Sathya.

If only Khushi would learn to listen to Arnav for a change... still a bit early for that I think.

Loved Lavanya. It would be really disappointing if she came back as a negative character.

Shyam's comment got raised eyebrows in RM. Glad he has no idea about Arhi just yet, otherwise things would be worse for Khushi. I really want babuji to start getting better now. Wonder how the track will play out. Shyam cannot seriously think that Khushi would marry him if he divorced Anjali. Surely he knows her better than that.

The precap - like you I don't want to form any expectations. But surely we will get at least a 'ssshhh' to shut her up.

Thank You, Shanthi😊

I think this time around the attention is shifting to Khushi ...lets hope this time around not just Khushi even Arnav learns to listen ..

I just don't want Lavanya to return as a negative now or ever

Shyam has deluded himself and under delusion he can think anything  , he will even believe what he is thinking ..