Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

i am not liking anu these days (Page 2)

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by sherma

i find him too rude,if u have a probe wid mona regarding aditya,speak up and tell her about it,why simply be so annoying,and same wid mona wat suprise yaar?sejal warned her but still she wont understnd.

new title of serial is ram ne bigadi jodi.

Nice one Raj.lol

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Karan or Parmeet could have helped Mona with Car...Aditya is not the only living man on this earth where she had to take his help...

Boundries are extremely important in personal as well as professional life...Mona does not seem to understand that and she is bit taking things for granted...

Thank god Aditya is not a bad person...Or else someone  else could take advantage-disadvantage of her and family situation..

BTW to all those Mona-Adi supporter:  CVs cant kill Anu to make a way for your AdiNa...As in hindu gujarati culture bro's widow can never hook up with her elder BIL-Jeth...Plain and simple...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4games

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Karan or Parmeet could have helped Mona with Car...Aditya is not the only living man on this earth where she had to take his help...

Boundries are extremely important in personal as well as professional life...Mona does not seem to understand that and she is bit taking things for granted...

Thank god Aditya is not a bad person...Or else someone  else could take advantage-disadvantage of her and family situation..

BTW to all those Mona-Adi supporter:  CVs cant kill Anu to make a way for your AdiNa...As in hindu gujarati culture bro's widow can never hook up with her elder BIL-Jeth...Plain and simple...

YOU are right
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

seriously!dint knew about it.in my house too  my mom calls my chacha bhai,and even in my religion(muslim)atleast in my place these kind of weddings not allowed.
now cuming to mona:i am not defending her at all,but she was alwys lik this,evn wid anu when she met her for first time she was so friendly-although anu was reserved and alone she still tryed to be friendly,cause of which anu misunderstood.
here aditya is kind of extrovert and eevn he wants to b a part of family so even he is tking initiative to have wrd wid mona,but he is a good guy not like goldie,his intentions are only finding his parents,honestly i dont tink he even gives mona a second look.he is busy in his mission.

Go to top