sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i find him too rude,if u have a probe wid mona regarding aditya,speak up and tell her about it,why simply be so annoying,and same wid mona wat suprise yaar?sejal warned her but still she wont understnd.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

i find him too rude,if u have a probe wid mona regarding aditya,speak up and tell her about it,why simply be so annoying,and same wid mona wat suprise yaar?sejal warned her but still she wont understnd.

new title of serial is ram ne bigadi jodi.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anu is rude but so is mona the airhead on a rampage for creating many many misunderstandings...Its not Anu only...Rest of the family is annoyed too..

She should confide into rest of the family but Anu abt the surprise party & gift...Than she is atleast supported and protected...Right now she is being silly IMHO...
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Anu is rude but so is mona the airhead on a rampage for creating many many misunderstandings...Its not Anu only...Rest of the family is annoyed too..

She should confide into rest of the family but Anu abt the surprise party & gift...Than she is atleast supported and protected...Right now she is being silly IMHO...

ya i agree,she is acting silly,even sejal told her about it,what i dint liked about anu is first off all he followed mona,then he came back to gandhi house and told we will leav for hospital without mona,it was cause of anus insistence mona is doing the fashion week,and anu knws how wrking environment is like,he himself wrk so late although being an employee
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

ya i agree,she is acting silly,even sejal told her about it,what i dint liked about anu is first off all he followed mona,then he came back to gandhi house and told we will leav for hospital without mona,it was cause of anus insistence mona is doing the fashion week,and anu knws how wrking environment is like,he himself wrk so late although being an employee

I just dont understand why mona has to be soo close to her boss and get rides from him when they barely know each other...if she is getting extra time to spend with her husband by going to work with him why is she wasting it..plus he said for her to work...not have fun with her boss...she needs to keep boundaries or at least sense that her hubby is not happy...she should tell the rest of the family about the party and gift afterall it is not their surprise so it is ok to tell them and she will get help in getting it all together...mona is bonding with a stranger instead of her own family or husband...why could she just plan it with sweety alone...parmeet knows about cars...this is just stupid way to make aditya and mona close and make anu look negative by cvs
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

I just dont understand why mona has to be soo close to her boss and get rides from him when they barely know each other...if she is getting extra time to spend with her husband by going to work with him why is she wasting it..plus he said for her to work...not have fun with her boss...she needs to keep boundaries or at least sense that her hubby is not happy...she should tell the rest of the family about the party and gift afterall it is not their surprise so it is ok to tell them and she will get help in getting it all together...mona is bonding with a stranger instead of her own family or husband...why could she just plan it with sweety alone...parmeet knows about cars...this is just stupid way to make aditya and mona close and make anu look negative by cvs

i agree,mona cld have wrd wid parmeet about cars,
me too not liking aditya-mona friendship.poor anu
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Agree with you Varsha. Mona is the one to be blamed. The surprise party is for Anukalp not his family. Therefore, she could have confided in the family and have them assist her in the preparations and then things would not have looked suspicious.

Although I feel anukalp should have talked to MOna about it, I can understand how disgruntled he is and sometimes its better to keep his mouth shut rather than questioning Mona. His being rude should at least give Mona a heads -up that something is wrong
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

I agree here also. Mona is being too close with her boss and I feel its a way of the CV's giving screen space to both characters. However, I do not feel that it is right for her to do so. There are so many other persons within the family who she could have confided in. Although her husband should trust her, she has an obligation to behave in a responsible manner as a married woman
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

new title of serial is ram ne bigadi jodi.

Nice one Raj.lol
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Karan or Parmeet could have helped Mona with Car...Aditya is not the only living man on this earth where she had to take his help...

Boundries are extremely important in personal as well as professional life...Mona does not seem to understand that and she is bit taking things for granted...

Thank god Aditya is not a bad person...Or else someone  else could take advantage-disadvantage of her and family situation..

BTW to all those Mona-Adi supporter:  CVs cant kill Anu to make a way for your AdiNa...As in hindu gujarati culture bro's widow can never hook up with her elder BIL-Jeth...Plain and simple...