6 months down the lane,R conversations the same? - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
^ 11.45..Always up till midnight... Yaar this forum is getting quite boring... 
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Lovely description of characters.. 😆
Anjali has closed her eyes for even the most obvious things..🤔

And 🤣 ArHi's pool and bathroom connection.. The precap wasnt enough that Im Rofling after reading that one about Khushi dragging Arnav to her bathroom.. 🤣

True... she is quite oblivious ...
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: somzz007

^ 11.45..Always up till midnight... Yaar this forum is getting quite boring... 

Lately I have noticed that the forum moves at a lightning speed but there are only a few interesting posts. 

Originally posted by: incandescent

Lately I have noticed that the forum moves at a lightning speed but there are only a few interesting posts. 

True...B4 I had to search in between FF,OS etc ..Now in between bashing,non bashing,FF,OS..etc etc.. there is hardly handful of good ones...
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Looks the like the forum was free from alien invasion last night.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Somzz, great post as usual. No pics this time? 😃

When do you return from your road trip? Safe travels and Happy Holidays if I dont 'speak' to you before that.

Edit - it is extremely frustrating that even after 6 months, Arhi cant have a conversation with each other. After they declared truce to bring Payash together, I was hoping they were past that. But no, when ASR wants to have a conversation with her, KKG will not listen.😒 Their relationship can not develop solely on eyelocks!!
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Infofan

Somzz, great post as usual. No pics this time? 😃

When do you return from your road trip? Safe travels and Happy Holidays if I dont 'speak' to you before that.

Edit - it is extremely frustrating that even after 6 months, Arhi cant have a conversation with each other. After they declared truce to bring Payash together, I was hoping they were past that. But no, when ASR wants to have a conversation with her, KKG will not listen.😒 Their relationship can not develop solely on eyelocks!!

Same thoughts nandy.. better get past the eyelocks... I doubt she will have any convo with asr now that another monkey is making an entry...That too he might have IQ equal to Khushi..