Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: somzz007

Fruitful episode today ,Like yesterday ,loved most of the scenes. Episode was full of realizations.But started with the usual conversation between the leads. 

Khushi: Tell me..Tell me..Tell me..Y ..Y ..Y

ASR: Khushi, Listen to me,I...

Khushi:Stop it I don't want to listen to anything..Boo Hoo..Blah Blah

ASR: Oops I did it again!! I supposedly played with your heart,Lost again..

Star of the episode
From Past few episodes we can see how underrated La/sana's role was. Bravo,the acting was spot on.Loved the way she emoted her feelings. Also she is the first one to realize that ASR and Khushi love each other. Now who is the fool calling her Tube light.Oops ME..

6 months journey of La,

1st day: Yo,Biatch...Wassup
6 months later: Yo, Dearies,I love Y'll.
Another 6 months goes by : What CVs you want me to return as vamp. You mean ASR and Khushi are still not together ?? Boo..Get lost..$%^&**(... After I learnt to make jalebi???

Realization of the century.. 
Buaji: Yup , It was all my fault.... Finally...

Most Emphatic person in the episode
Still the ever confused conversation of the unconcerned mother.
Ammaji: My husband warned me against the snake,He shook everything he could to make me understand ..But that snake..My god how did he turn out this way. Khushi?? What about her..I have nothing to say to her!!

Honorable mention of the episode ..
Babuji: Finally ,Finally the world is bright again with all the tube lights lit...  Aaj main upar..Aasman neeche..

Sna(r)kiest comment  of the episode..
Snake: Hiss,Hiss..Y should I care about saaleji's marriage when mine is cancelled?

0 to 120mps element of the episode:
Like always An(JHA)glee turned into Anj(howl)i..Y am I still clueless about everything. I can read everyone's eyes but all I see is Iris,Cornea and Retina. Oops brain freeze.

Question of the episode..
Laxmi: Baaa,If La was leaving that night ,why is Khushi spending a night here..Boo..took my room...

Oh la la of the episode..
Mamaji: I got a sentence to speak after 6 months..

Couple of the episode
Akash and Payal are finally behaving like a couple..
Payal: Whats wrong with your brother?
Akash:Like a husband ever knows what happens in his family??Ask me about world news!!!

Feminist Take on tit for Tat..
How dare ASR drag me to the pool like that.Let me drag him into my Bathroom. Hmm what excuse I make?" Ask for towel even though I am fully clothed to get outside the bathroom to take it myself.."...Hmmm

Red part : HILARIOUS :) I really liked your post because you expressed criticisma nd appreciation BOTH in a humorus way,and I'm commenting because you'r eone o fthe few people on the forum who actually reply back when people post a reply to your post 😆 I've stopped reading some other peoples posts. Anyway,I just thought the precap was ridiculous. The episode was flawless,but in the precap,can she not feel that it's a man's hand ? also,did she have her eyes closed when she pulled him in? Did u notice that? Nobody seems to have noticed/cared.I'm not excited for "rabba ve "moment because I feel like Cvs really need to go back to working on Arnav-Khushi scenes.Whatsay ?
Originally posted by: AshRun

Red part : HILARIOUS :) I really liked your post because you expressed criticisma nd appreciation BOTH in a humorus way,and I'm commenting because you'r eone o fthe few people on the forum who actually reply back when people post a reply to your post 😆 I've stopped reading some other peoples posts. Anyway,I just thought the precap was ridiculous. The episode was flawless,but in the precap,can she not feel that it's a man's hand ? also,did she have her eyes closed when she pulled him in? Did u notice that? Nobody seems to have noticed/cared.I'm not excited for "rabba ve "moment because I feel like Cvs really need to go back to working on Arnav-Khushi scenes.Whatsay ?

LOL... I really don't have patience to sit and read long symbolic posts...So most of my post are for ppl like me..Humorous takes on episode with minimal words and lots of pictures(though there r none today.I usually post with pictures)...
Ya even I was wondering how is she pulling a maybe 200 pound guy with so much ease with her eyes closed...I don't think the leads have had a single sane conversation between them... 
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Oh la la of the episode..
Mamaji: I got a sentence to speak after 6 months..  HAHAHA!!! Mamaji is the most underrated guy on the show lol😛

Feminist Take on tit for Tat..
How dare ASR drag me to the pool like that.Let me drag him into my Bathroom. Hmm what excuse I make?" Ask for towel even though I am fully clothed to get outside the bathroom to take it myself.."...You know I just realized that and now I can't seem to stop ROFLing ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Awesome post there ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Maanyita17

I think another Rabbe Ve scene coming tomorrow if Khushi is staying at RM!

Maybe but hopefully they have a sane conversation before that..
Originally posted by: pollypolly

Awesome post there ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Yes I included that before the Mahela morcha starts!!
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOL... I really don't have patience to sit and read long symbolic posts...So most of my post are for ppl like me..Humorous takes on episode with minimal words and lots of pictures(though there r none today.I usually post with pictures)...
Ya even I was wondering how is she pulling a maybe 200 pound guy with so much ease with her eyes closed...I don't think the leads have had a single sane conversation between them... 
]
    hahah Exactlyyy! I don't have time to read those either,plus I don't like how sometimes the most illogical things are justified so I don't bash those people for writing such things,but I obviously don't read or comment. I liked yours though.Will be on the lookout for ur posts. Oh and seriously I just couldn't understand how she doesn't know that its Arnav,I mean as u mentioned,she not only pulled him with ease,buts she also failed to recognize him. She should've known that its a man's hand and couldn't she see the sleeve of his suit from the corner of her eye ? Lol I wish the Cvs would put more effort into their conversations and scenes. Everything else is given unenecessary attention. Edited by AshRun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AshRun

hahah Exactlyyy! I don't have time to read those either,plus I don't like how sometimes the most illogical things are justified so I don't bash those people for writing such things,but I obviously don't read or comment. I liked yours though.Will be on the lookout for ur posts. Oh and seriously I just couldn't understand how she doesn't know that its Arnav,I mean as u mentioned,she not only pulled him with ease,buts she also failed to recognize him. She should've known that its a man's hand and couldn't she see the sleeve of his suit from the corner of her eye ? Lol I wish the Cvs would put more effort into their conversations and scenes. Everything else is given unenecessary attention.

No need of bashing since they are doing a good thing.But sometimes even CVs don't put so much thought into the script as IF members. I think we have to wait and watch what happens tomorrow.
hahahahahaha
the last on was sooo funny that made me crack up i bursted out laughing
imagine if khushi is actually thinking like that she'd be crazy
anyway liked the post

sunaina02 thumbnail
I am one who always like humour more than anything else . So I love your posts Somzee
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣  Funnyyy

Shyam babua's thoughts
Hunh you want my opinion, i say you dont want the babe, leave her. Now Saalay sahib will you support me when i do the same?

Babuji's thoughts
These women drive me nuts. Can ya'll please leave the room and fold the clothes in some other room, need to give my butt a rest.

Mamiji's thoughts
Miss Kasyap is really Bye Bye! What do I say? Hello Hi

Naniji's thoughts
If i hold my head upright, stiff and straight like that for another minute I will break my neck. Cameraman, call for cut!

Anjali's thoughts
Every pathetic relationship should be preserved, no matter how stale, rotten, and skank it smells. Look at mine.

Akash's thoughts

Will they wrap up already, gotta make that lovey-dovey call to my darling.

ASR's thoughts
Pink Cupcake with icing on top, lemme lick ya yummm, oh! sorry, Good bye LA.

Prakash brothers thoughts
Kab ye soyenge kab hamari baari ayegi

Lakshmi's thoughts
Where's chow?

Buaji's thoughts
Now where do i get the real Nandkisore, oh oh oh he is on his way

Garima's thoughts
Payal's engagement, payal's wedding, payal's happiness, hunh, khushi not here? umm ok.

Payal's thoughts
I'm so helpless, I'm so hapless, I'm so weak, I'm getting married.