6 months down the lane,R conversations the same? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Somy!

Loved ur post!

Esp Snakey,An(howl)i and Feminist 🤣   🤣

I m  kinda MIA...nw GTG...bye bye!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Somzz as usual awesome post, how do you do this always come up with unique and hilarious post. 
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Bang on post! Loved it! La was SO graciouse and smart! I hope they dont "ruin" her charachter by asking her to return as a "Vamp"! What is she going to DO exactly?

SHE is the one who has figured out ASR and Khushi love each other! At least that ASR loves Khushi! NON of the MAHA FOOLS of RM have figured it out yet! So have to give her 100% credit for engaging her brain!

The way she left with FULL realization of ASR's feelings I dont think it makes sense to make her come back as a "Vamp"! She even said that she will Not come to the wedding, coz she knows Khushi's Prince Charming is the man SHE didnt marry! So she KNOWS! I hope they only bring her back for a "guest" appearance and that too with a new man!

As for Shyam...??? HE was like "Live and let live"! For the 1st time Anji and Nani didnt look impressed with him! Maybe this is the start of them seeing the "OTHER SIDE" of Jha! Anjali's crying...? The less said the better!!!!

Now, lets wait with Baited breath for "Nandakishore" to make his entry to the already "over crowded RM zoo"!😊

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sunaina02

The grown man has a heart filled with love.  The car hasnt .😳

😆 😆...Thats what I mentioned somewhere...ASR wants to be pulled ...😆
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey Somy!

Loved ur post!

Esp Snakey,An(howl)i and Feminist 🤣   🤣

I m  kinda MIA...nw GTG...bye bye!

Y ..Whats keeping you occupied??? Chal then we will meet next year!! Me MIA from Thursday till 3rd...
Originally posted by Keshriya

Somzz as usual awesome post, how do you do this always come up with unique and hilarious post. 

Because that how I see the world...Like the symbolic see the symbolism.. I see everything in a humorous way..😃 
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Bang on post! Loved it! La was SO graciouse and smart! I hope they dont "ruin" her charachter by asking her to return as a "Vamp"! What is she going to DO exactly?

SHE is the one who has figured out ASR and Khushi love each other! At least that ASR loves Khushi! NON of the MAHA FOOLS of RM have figured it out yet! So have to give her 100% credit for engaging her brain!

The way she left with FULL realization of ASR's feelings I dont think it makes sense to make her come back as a "Vamp"! She even said that she will Not come to the wedding, coz she knows Khushi's Prince Charming is the man SHE didnt marry! So she KNOWS! I hope they only bring her back for a "guest" appearance and that too with a new man!

As for Shyam...??? HE was like "Live and let live"! For the 1st time Anji and Nani didnt look impressed with him! Maybe this is the start of them seeing the "OTHER SIDE" of Jha! Anjali's crying...? The less said the better!!!!

Now, lets wait with Baited breath for "Nandakishore" to make his entry to the already "over crowded RM zoo"!😊

True but you don't know this PH...If Sana doesn't agree to come then they will get another actor to play her as a vamp..It happened with their other show... 
I hope they are to the point and don't drag the show..Another year of this show is enough..
Originally posted by somzz007

Because that how I see the world...Like the symbolic see the symbolism.. I see everything in a humorous way..😃 

I really like that Somy, coz I cannot do it. But I like people who see everything in a humorous way. Just like your unique posts, your this quality is unique too.
^ So Sweet of you Prema!!

Though it gets me in trouble sometimes when I am supposed to be serious but end up howling in laughter.. 😉
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago