Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

6 months down the lane,R conversations the same?

Posted: 12 years ago
Fruitful episode today ,Like yesterday ,loved most of the scenes. Episode was full of realizations.But started with the usual conversation between the leads. 

Khushi: Tell me..Tell me..Tell me..Y ..Y ..Y

ASR: Khushi, Listen to me,I...

Khushi:Stop it I don't want to listen to anything..Boo Hoo..Blah Blah

ASR: Oops I did it again!! I supposedly played with your heart,Lost again..

Star of the episode
From Past few episodes we can see how underrated La/sana's role was. Bravo,the acting was spot on.Loved the way she emoted her feelings. Also she is the first one to realize that ASR and Khushi love each other. Now who is the fool calling her Tube light.Oops ME..

6 months journey of La,

1st day: Yo,Biatch...Wassup
6 months later: Yo, Dearies,I love Y'll.
Another 6 months goes by : What CVs you want me to return as vamp. You mean ASR and Khushi are still not together ?? Boo..Get lost..$%^&**(... After I learnt to make jalebi???

Realization of the century.. 
Buaji: Yup , It was all my fault.... Finally...

Most Emphatic person in the episode
Still the ever confused conversation of the unconcerned mother.
Ammaji: My husband warned me against the snake,He shook everything he could to make me understand ..But that snake..My god how did he turn out this way. Khushi?? What about her..I have nothing to say to her!!

Honorable mention of the episode ..
Babuji: Finally ,Finally the world is bright again with all the tube lights lit...  Aaj main upar..Aasman neeche..

Sna(r)kiest comment  of the episode..
Snake: Hiss,Hiss..Y should I care about saaleji's marriage when mine is cancelled?

0 to 120mps element of the episode:
Like always An(JHA)glee turned into Anj(howl)i..Y am I still clueless about everything. I can read everyone's eyes but all I see is Iris,Cornea and Retina. Oops brain freeze.

Question of the episode..
Laxmi: Baaa,If La was leaving tonight ,why is Khushi spending a night here..Boo..took my room...

Oh la la of the episode..
Mamaji: I got a sentence to speak after 6 months..

Couple of the episode
Akash and Payal are finally behaving like a couple..
Payal: Whats wrong with your brother?
Akash:Like a husband ever knows what happens in his family??Ask me about world news!!!

Feminist Take on tit for Tat..
How dare ASR drag me to the pool like that.Let me drag him into my Bathroom. Hmm what excuse do I make?" Ask for towel even though I am fully clothed to go outside the bathroom and get it myself.."...Hmmm

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ROFL somy...loved the post...

special mention to lakshmi...booo...took my rooom...hahahahaha...

adding to the shashi dialogue :P 

"why is this payal always giving me water !!! i mean wht is her obsession...either shes washing clothes or shes giving me water or shes crying...liquid liquid blubbber booo"
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣

Meri pyaari LF 😃 kya post likhaya apne ? WAH ⭐️

LMAO at the snakiest and feminist comment 🤣

YAYY, laxmi agayi, finally 

Payal role reversal with whom ? 😲 No folding clothes / laundry  😲
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
these people had more shocked an expression when Shyamooo said wht do i care types..than when asr broke the news yest !!

kahan attention dena hai...defi dont know,...

and anj - jha -howl-glee-blee-blooo...how does she physically have the stamina to cry so much ! god...koi aur emotion kabhi toh...its like someone stole her pretty polka dots and bolted

my only concern with this episode was...La shd hv told Arnav before she left...ki listen to your heart blue colllar man...i mean she tells khushi ki tum samjah jaaogi whether he does or not...but this madam toh finds every possible medical cause to describe her situation...

atleast usko khudko toh pata hai..that he lubbbs her...
This content was originally posted by: Priya_128

ROFL somy...loved the post...

special mention to lakshmi...booo...took my rooom...hahahahaha...

adding to the shashi dialogue :P 

"why is this payal always giving me water !!! i mean wht is her obsession...either shes washing clothes or shes giving me water or shes crying...liquid liquid blubbber booo"

Payal has to be connected to water element somehow...
This content was originally posted by: -Nithi-

🤣 🤣

Meri pyaari LF 😃 kya post likhaya apne ? WAH ⭐️

LMAO at the snakiest and feminist comment 🤣

YAYY, laxmi agayi, finally 

Payal role reversal with whom ? 😲 No folding clothes / laundry  😲

But forcing water down the babuji's throat ... Water element intact!!

these people had more shocked an expression when Shyamooo said wht do i care types..than when asr broke the news yest !!

kahan attention dena hai...defi dont know,...

and anj - jha -howl-glee-blee-blooo...how does she physically have the stamina to cry so much ! god...koi aur emotion kabhi toh...its like someone stole her pretty polka dots and bolted

my only concern with this episode was...La shd hv told Arnav before she left...ki listen to your heart blue colllar man...i mean she tells khushi ki tum samjah jaaogi whether he does or not...but this madam toh finds every possible medical cause to describe her situation...

atleast usko khudko toh pata hai..that he lubbbs her...

OMG I felt the same. ASR ok but Damadji??😲 Shyam took his frustration out too by saying if he is not happy in a relationship let him out..But its going to bite him in ass now!! 

I hope Daljeet knows that continuous use of glycerin can render a person blind..

Bout telling ASR..Yup I thought so too but then again both of them realized why they broke up. Because of the oops moment .. La made it clear to the leads that they love each other but don't think its been dragged enough for confession.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: somzz007

But forcing water down the babuji's throat ... Water element intact!!

🤣
For that if she forces down through her throat, at least she will get relieved from her kidney problems 🤣
This content was originally posted by: -Nithi-

🤣
For that if she forces down through her throat, at least she will get relieved from her kidney problems 🤣

I suggest mashed bananas+ warm milk!!! 🤣

😆 😆 😆 ROFLMAO...How did I miss that one... She really sees everything as polka dots... Sadly her polka dots are going to burst one by one...