mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I ve been watching this girl since KMH 2 days ... I had fallen for her then because of her comic dimwitted character "Shefali", which she played with so much ease... I used to
literally start laughing when she would come up with her goofy ideas, because it came out so fluid and innocent.

But IPKKND was her platform to show what she was capable of... the snobby bitch to the dimwitted comic girlfriend to the emotional & mature Lavanya... she did it all ... and with so much ease ... never OTT... each facet of hers came out so smoothly , and with just the right amount of inflection in every voice modulation

I sincerely wish the channels acknowledge her potential and give her a role of a lifetime...would love to see her more often on screen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res

Okay, I never watched her in any other show, until yesterday I found her in KMH2...Her character was very cute in it!!πŸ˜ƒ

I became her fan from IPKKND!! She is truly a brilliant actress, besides she looks very beautiful! She carried it so well from the beg as negative till today, as a very optimistic and positive person!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have been loving La even more since the breakup scene!! Boy, does she act so realll!!! I mean, she is just awsome! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hope she comes back to handle Nandkishoreji later on in the show!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi (πŸ‘ArshiLoverπŸ‘)
Edited by ArshiLover - 12 years ago
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i used to love her as shefali...and do u remember the jungle wala escape...she was damn good...
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

i used to love her as shefali...and do u remember the jungle wala escape...she was damn good...

I know ... i used to LMAO ...she and her 25 boyfriends πŸ˜†
I have never seen her as shefali.But I am sure she was cute.
 In IPK It was an absolute treat watching her in the emotional scenes specially.
and she is so pretty with her cute dimples.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
SANA ROX IN IPKKND. BRILLIANT ACTRESSES.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sana is a great actress,I too loved her in KMH2 as Shefali and she has done a great job as Lavanya too.Me too want to see her in more shows mabe as the lead.
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Sana is a great actress,I too loved her in KMH2 as Shefali and she has done a great job as Lavanya too.Me too want to see her in more shows mabe as the lead.

Same here!