Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yipeee first to comment !!!! πŸ˜ƒ Hi !!!!!

The first para was literally hilarious . . . . .. actually the whole update was hilarious. πŸ˜† πŸ€£ I thought to check out the forum and see if there were any updates on VirMan and believe me this update was seriously rewarding after a tiring day.

You really deserve πŸ‘ for this, its really worth it but I want to have to say that the update is really small. . . . . hope to get a longer update next time. πŸ˜³

Anyways, thanx a lot for the PM and the update. 
πŸ‘πŸΌ . . . . . Take Care. πŸ˜Š
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice update.. thanks for update... waiting for more update...
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww soo cute and can you PM me about your next update.
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awwh virat dun worry, I'll understand everything soon:)) thanks for the PM waiting for the next one soon:)) thanks
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm truly loving this Bandariya syndrome and seeing Virat suffering from it is awesome. Really liked it alot and can't help laughing. Please continue to PM me whenever u update
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u everyone for the lovely comments... I am keeping the updates short like a 50mg Capsule so that the effect of this doesn't go away... If I try and make it deliberately long the charm may go away... So please bear with my Short doses of SyndromeπŸ˜‰... Will update shortly...
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww...very nice update...beautifully written...*claps* ...awesome! ..thanks for the pm..!! ..tack care..!!..
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PART  2

Virat straightened himself on the couch to get up and was nearly ready to slip away from the trance, when he saw his little cousin Shlok approaching him with a worried look on his face. 'Doosroon ko pareshaan karnewaale ' Mr. Pareshaani Bazaar ' aaj kyun pareshaan lag raha hai, wondered Virat...' He knew this was the perfect time to nag his little cousin. 'Chotte sarkar aapke maathe pe shikhar!!!! Kiski itni jurrat!!!' Virat started pulling legs of Shlok. When he saw Shlok's eyes widening through the spectacles he could not help patting his genius. 'Formula kaam kar raha hai, thought Virat with a wink πŸ˜‰'... Then Shlok adjusted his spectacles in a trademark 'Dadaaji' style and started his lecture. 'Arey Virat Bhaiyya, aapko pata nahi hai kya Sunday morning bhajan ke liye sabko aana padta hai. Woh Dadaaji kehte hai na, A family that eats together and prays together, stays together.' Virat silently grumbled... 'Subah ka gyaan session aur enlightenment kaafi nahi tha kya Bhagwaan... ki aapne Gyaan Guru ko bhi mere paas bhej diya...' Virat was relieved to see Shlok take a pause to scan him from tip to toe, before Virat could come up with a top notch plan to silence 'Pareshaani Bazaar', Shlok started again... 'Virat Bhaiyya itni thandi mein aap warm clothes ke bina baahar ghoom rahe ho... Agar Dadaji ne aapko aise...' Before Shlok could complete his sentence Virat interrupted him, 'Haan mere 'Entertainment ki Dookan', mein jaa raha hoon na apni jacket lene ke liye, toh mein chaloon...'

Shlok caught hold of Virat and demanded "kaun hai yeh 'Entertainment ki Dookan????' Aap toh mujhe 'Pareshaani Bazaar' bulaate ho na...' That's when Virat realised that he had called Shlok 'Entertainment ki dookan' instead of 'Pareshaani Bazaar' ... Now this is literally a matter of 'Pareshaani' thought Virat absent mindedly. He had no other choice, but to beat around the bush to escape from the little detective Shlok. Pareshaani aur Entertainment ek hi baat hai Virat tried explaining to Shlok, as if reassuring himself. But still Virat was unsure whether the 'Pareshaani was an Entertainment' or 'The entertainment was a pareshaani'. Even in this dilemma a smile started to peep into his confused face at the thought of her patented name 'Entertainment ki Dookan'. The smile blooming on his lips was a clear sign that he was enjoying every bit of this 'Pareshaani'... After all she is a 'Sweet Pareshaani' he thought...πŸ˜ƒ

virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww I love it and can you PM me when you continue...
dramaqueen247 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...that was so cute!!! Edited by dramaqueen247 - 12 years ago