Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat and his Bandariya Syndrome...!!!!

monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  Virat was reclining on the cane couch in the family coffee break out area flipping lazily through his iphone.and ... he was lost... completely absorbed by the void and loneliness in his life... but his hands were mechanically sliding through the iphone without any direction... 'Just like his life...' He thought!!!!! If dadaji was around he would have given him a lecture on the importance of a goal and purpose in his life... 'GOAL, PURPOSE...all these were beyond Virat's comprehension. His mind was wandering... Suddenly there was a flash of light which blindfolded him for a second... Virat was taken aback ... How is it possible??? She is no where near him... Then how can the light flashing from the mirror work designs of her lehenga blindfold him once again just like it happened during the shaadi!!!!! 😉...  He composed himself quickly not letting his thoughts to wander further... Yeh mirror aur lehenga ab kahan se aa gaya???? He smacked at the back of his head... "Come on dude, U r Viraat!!!!!" "Why are you behaving like a chep?????"  Chep!!!!! Not again Virat he sighed feeling helpless...😆

Then he realised the flash of light which blindfolded him a second ago and all the stupid thoughts about 'GOAL & PURPOSE' in life distracted him and kinda compelled his thoughts to race to 'bandariya'. As the rays of morning sun was throwing fiestas of shades in the clear blue sky, a funny realisation dawned upon him that it was sunlight falling on his iphone screen and not her sequinced lehenga!!!!! As he mused over the trajectory of his thoughts he looked into his i phone... 'there she was smiling at him, His "MUSE"... His GOAL, PURPOSE... Suddenly everything had meaning...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one... Hope this happens in serial also...  As such Virat has not even thought abt Manvi even once... So mayb whil going thru his iPhone, he sees d pic he had clicked of Manvi n remembers his bandariya... 😊 
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww, this was a really cute OS. Well written. 😊 👏
I liked it how he tried to push away her thought and then called himself Chep. . . . .😆 And then, the Bandariya syndrome 👍🏼. 

Awesome. I think that you should write more. 

Anyways, thanx for this cute OS and Take Care. 😊

dramaqueen247 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...its cute <3 and adorable ... luv it!!! :D
guluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its an amzing story very nice plz pm me the nxt part n i m very angry with the cv's had hai yar its more than one week n no virman scenes buhat nainsafi hai i mdying to see dere love track n i knw dere love story will be the best love story on television shws INSHA ALLAH 
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Bandariya Syndrome, I like that term. It was so a nice post.  😊
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww..how cute and ADORABLE...<<33...loved it...!! <3...
monumolu thumbnail
Thank you all for reading and your lovely comments. Will be updating soon. The first part was an intro... Virat is yet to get the taste of Bandariya Syndrome... It will be a roller-coaster ride of emotions... 😊
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Pls PM me if u dont mind will appreciate it :) btw i love the syndrome i'm having Kushal sYNDROM forever!! haha
monumolu thumbnail

PART  1

Virat could hardly imagine that he just called 'bandariya' the GOAL & PURPOSE of his life... 'Are the heavens throwing signs at him??? Is this how Prince Siddhartha got enlightenment, a flash of light unravelling the 'PURPOSE' of life and became Gautam Buddha???  What the Freak ????!!! ' Virat muttered... 'Ab kya mujhe Bhaabhi se Ded futiya ka 'Rudraaksh' pehenke ghoomna padega???'  Virat Baabaa 😆!!!... 'OMG... Yeh kya soch raha hoon mein...😲' Virat could not figure out how his mind was racing like the stupid talks of that 'Rishikesh Express'... Virat ultimately decided that this is the beginning of some strange 'Bimaari'... 'May be Shlok, the little encyclopedia would have an answer for my weird hallucinations...' Virat thought with a cheeky smile...

Virat was about to get up from the cane couch after he realised that he almost spend an hour on a Sunday morning like this... 'And all he could find out was that he was becoming a prisoner of some special syndrome...😃' Little did he know at that time, that he was gonna be a prisoner of the 'Great Choudharain'... First time in the history of human civilisation 'the Shikaari would die to surrender to his Sherni... 😉'