Will Mehak tell the 3 musketiers the truth?

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So now that mehak is coming, will she tell them how they are portrayed and that majority dislike them and their leader PB...sky already knows he is a jerk and that is how he will come across...but PM told sunny that she was being perceived as very nice and everybody liked her...but all that has changed...everyone was rooting for juhi to win before but now everybody hates her because of her association with sky and bad behavior with sid...also the  entire drama over why amar nominated them...will mehak tell them all this to break the group...i hope she does...they are soo arrogant and somebody needs to put them in place and let juhi know most likely she has lost first prize...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NAH!!! she shouldn't and Salaman has already given them a huge clue, and they didn't learn, they'll do exactly what they done in yesterdays epi.

Luv4games thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bebo..

NAH!!! she shouldn't and Salaman has already given them a huge clue, and they didn't learn, they'll do exactly what they done in yesterdays epi.

i guess on one had it would be better if she doesnt coz then they will continue their tactics and people will hate them more and the way would be clear for amar, sid and mehak

i cant wait for nominations when mehak comes...i dont think she will nominate mehak or sid...one of the 3 evil trio would definitely leave
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mahek Chahal to re-enter Bigg Boss

Sumit Jha, TNN | Dec 20, 2011, 01.55PM IST
Read More:Pooja Bedi|Mahek Chahal|Bigg Boss|Against Me
Mahek Chahal

This season's Bigg Boss has seen way too many twists and turns, but there seems to be yet another twist that is waiting to happen by this weekend.

Mahek Chahal, whose eviction received a lot of shocked responses, has been approached to enter the house again through a wild card. But there is a turn to the tale, which is that Mahek will be competing with Shonali and Laxmi for the entry, and the person who receives the highest votes by the majority of audiences will enter the house.

When contacted, Mahek confirmed the news. She says, "I have been out for more than a week and in this time all that I have done is viewed the episodes of the 10 weeks that I was in the house. I was quite shocked at most of the footage I saw and know the realities of so many people who are still in the house. I very seriously want to enter the house and teach them a lesson for back-stabbing especially when I took them as friends. More over I want to settle scores with Sky and make sure the audience knows about the planning that Pooja Bedi and Sky have done Against Me to get me out of the house. Each week I fought for my position and I was falsely implicated of being close to Mr. Khan just because I have done 2 films with him and knowing him was taken as a crime. Also I have got so much support from people outside that I want the world to know that it was my fans (who call themselves Mahekians) and not a pull that was saving me."

With Shonali and Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
why should mehek tell them anything...let them make asses out of themselves...the bigger assholes they r ...better for mehek.
Luv4games thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Mahek Chahal to re-enter Bigg Boss

Sumit Jha, TNN | Dec 20, 2011, 01.55PM IST
Read More:Pooja Bedi|Mahek Chahal|Bigg Boss|Against Me
Mahek Chahal

This season's Bigg Boss has seen way too many twists and turns, but there seems to be yet another twist that is waiting to happen by this weekend.

Mahek Chahal, whose eviction received a lot of shocked responses, has been approached to enter the house again through a wild card. But there is a turn to the tale, which is that Mahek will be competing with Shonali and Laxmi for the entry, and the person who receives the highest votes by the majority of audiences will enter the house.

When contacted, Mahek confirmed the news. She says, "I have been out for more than a week and in this time all that I have done is viewed the episodes of the 10 weeks that I was in the house. I was quite shocked at most of the footage I saw and know the realities of so many people who are still in the house. I very seriously want to enter the house and teach them a lesson for back-stabbing especially when I took them as friends. More over I want to settle scores with Sky and make sure the audience knows about the planning that Pooja Bedi and Sky have done Against Me to get me out of the house. Each week I fought for my position and I was falsely implicated of being close to Mr. Khan just because I have done 2 films with him and knowing him was taken as a crime. Also I have got so much support from people outside that I want the world to know that it was my fans (who call themselves Mahekians) and not a pull that was saving me."

With Shonali and Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching.

thanks alot for the article...i have a question though...i didnt watch beginning episodes of bigboss this season...who else betrayed and back-stabbed mehak...i know sky and juhi did and sunny talked crap about her...did sid and amar do anything too...coz i really want her to form a group with them...either way after this interview i am sooo excited to see what she will do...yayyy
-Moderator- thumbnail
No way she is going to tell anything to anyone. Even if she does, its not going to be truth at all ðŸ˜³ 

Its just a matter of another 15 days or so in the house so we won't witness much drama. Even though she says she will be back to teach everyone a lesson, she will have to opt for mental games this time.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
they will never learn any lesson..so if mahek tells thm it will make no diff...

juhi still thinks they r the best..ppl luvs thm..amar ko sallu ne dho dala..sky ko bohot apprciate kiya..amar will go out bla bla..

so let thm live in their fantasy😆 mahek na bataye to accha hey!!
Es.Es thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mahekkk come back sooonn plzzz
i wish she enters tomorrow

i WISH because this week there is not voting i WISH mahek will get to decide who is outt and i hope she chooses JUHI!!!! that would be the tightest slap on that bitc*'s face >:(

plz bb plzz let that happen i will always watch ur show and love uuu lol plzzz
me_tams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Es.Es

mahekkk come back sooonn plzzz
i wish she enters tomorrow

i WISH because this week there is not voting i WISH mahek will get to decide who is outt and i hope she chooses JUHI!!!! that would be the tightest slap on that bitc*'s face >:(

plz bb plzz let that happen i will always watch ur show and love uuu lol plzzz

YES, Yes