India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Did others feel the same way? (Page 2)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I should really test my eyes LOL I didn't spot that at all. But I would like her to change her looks. She look really great with her hair down and I don't mind the pallu as much when their are no pins keeping her hair up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukhana_yNihira-fan-Nafisa-

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by tiny..TV

ok im not sure but i think that was the makeup room they showed.

so maybe gia wasn't completely ready for shoot...Confused

but even im waiting for her makeover..that pallu is completely unbearable Angry

I don't know about the unbearable part, I once posted a topic asking people how they felt about Gopi's Pallu and it was 50:50, I was for the pallu, as it covered her up decently also it framed her face and made her look really like an angel, but I like her hair all down, if we have no clips in her hair then the pallu can be down but if clips on her hair then pallu up.

Here is the discussion about the pallu http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1890382

but I think there are two pictures of her with hair all down and pallue up and she still looks stunning so I guess the pallu can be up sometimes but the hair down always. here is one of the pics (pallu up but all hair down) what do you think?

I love the second picture on your post.  Can you direct me to the correct link so I can see other photos.  Thanks.  For the record I like Gopi without the pallu n her head although she looks very grown up with it.  If she comes without the pallu do you think that she will retake her vows? Or take back what she said?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk-Nafisa-

HelloHunnyBunny Goldie
HelloHunnyBunny
HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny..TV

ok im not sure but i think that was the makeup room they showed.

so maybe gia wasn't completely ready for shoot...Confused

but even im waiting for her makeover..that pallu is completely unbearable Angry

I don't know about the unbearable part, I once posted a topic asking people how they felt about Gopi's Pallu and it was 50:50, I was for the pallu, as it covered her up decently also it framed her face and made her look really like an angel, but I like her hair all down, if we have no clips in her hair then the pallu can be down but if clips on her hair then pallu up.

Here is the discussion about the pallu http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1890382

but I think there are two pictures of her with hair all down and pallue up and she still looks stunning so I guess the pallu can be up sometimes but the hair down always. here is one of the pics (pallu up but all hair down) what do you think?

undoubtedly she looks stunning in the above pic..but i feel that she needs a change now..its been months we've been watching her in that pallu and it would be really nice if she could be shown without it for a few days...
or else Cvs can do one thing...make her wear pallu during pujas n festivals...and let her remain without it at other times..
if im not wrong..the other day they showed her sleeping with that pallu on her head..now thats crazy...one cannot sleep in that kind of a sari n on top of that palluDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukhana_y-Nafisa-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Nafisa, nice positive post...Wink

if gopi didn't put her pallu then ahamjee will never go to office earlyLOL

Hope to see gopi without bandages...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukhana_yNihira-fan-Nafisa-

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i'd love to see her in a new look!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukhana_y-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Ahhh Nafisa,if that happens i will be over the moon,that would be awesome Big smile
than Ahemj would fall head over heels for Gopi,she would look gorgeausss! Wink

Hope so Chika, but it's just a guess, I thought they were hinting to us in the SBS video...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Perhaps this has been discussed already, but I was just watching the SBS video with Giaa and Nazim Chikni Chameli and what I feel from seeing it, was I was getting a hint of the coming track, Aham and Gopi were singing about Gopi coming forward with Ghoonghat not on her head, so you all know how much we want Gopi to have a third makeover so she goes around without a pallue also all her hair down, and less make up, and viola what have we got in that SBS video but Gopi singing about coming forth without a pallu and very little make up and all the hair down, and no bandage on her head, so I've a feeling that the coming track shows Gopi having her bandage removed and because of the stress on her head not clipping her hair as she did before so leaving it all down...if I'm right will all be happy with that.

But as I'm coming to watch the link late others might have noticed and posted, so my apologies to them. 
After tomm's pre-cap, you are the optimistic person around in the forum Wink

hi Navya...I have another theory/prediction/guess of how that precap is going to end up here is a link to it...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2485497

sandyuk

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

I should really test my eyes LOL I didn't spot that at all. But I would like her to change her looks. She look really great with her hair down and I don't mind the pallu as much when their are no pins keeping her hair up

That's true Kristin I feel the same way, as you can see that picture, she looks nice pallu on and hair down...so the more important thing is to change her hair style I feel, put the hair down like her first makeover and not too much hair oil in her hair to plaster it down.

sandyuk

Go to top