The Next Phase - CUPID or TORNADO?

Posted: 12 years ago
Never seem to get it...πŸ˜†

First of all what could have been a great convo between ARHI didn't really go that well..."I am still very confused as to why?"

The chapter of two beauties and one hottie - So this Phase of ARHI's life is closed for now with Ms. Lavanya Kasyap's exit todayπŸ‘ From the bottom of my heart I thank Lavanya for a graceful exit..😳

And now what...

A new Chapter begins: Another triangle...oh come on!
With Lightning and Thunder...comes Tornado...or a Cupid..πŸ˜†! He looks more like a cupid to me...πŸ˜†

The phase of One hottie, One Beauty, and One Nandkishore!

What this twist is yet to bring we have got to see...😲

I know many are not ready for this...some are...and some are like "What the?"πŸ˜†

There are many loopholes still...everyone thinking about ARHI misunderstanding due to Shyam and now this...and again everyone thinks that there will be misunderstanding...Misunderstanding lene gaya tel(oil)! 

I don't see any misunderstandings happening anywhere...when it will happen i have no clue...cuz that Shyam is still there...

CV's I am not sure what u guys r actually thinking but I hope you know what we the audience are thinking and What we want!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Will this guys actually bring ARHI closer...because we already have one that will surely try to break them apart -😑Shyam!

Will he be our ARHI's cupid?  We have got to see...and I hope to God thats what happens...because it is high time...come on...please don't drag this...

Did you CV's see how this forum roared today just seeing ARHI in a bathroom...LOLπŸ˜†! That how crazy we fans are...when it comes to our beloved ARHI!

Lets watch the fun this show has yet to bring for us!πŸ‘ I say just bring it on...πŸ˜‰ but please bring it on with some sense into this...

Pour your thoughts...😳
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
πŸ˜† i am ok with this guy till he doesnt create any problem between ArHi! if he can make jealous and confess..what can be more greatπŸ˜› but only IF he can! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vampire_girl

πŸ˜† i am ok with this guy till he doesnt create any problem between ArHi! if he can make jealous and confess..what can be more greatπŸ˜› but only IF he can! πŸ˜†

Thats right! we will have to wait and watch😳
🀣 sab ke sab precap mein atke hain kya?
Hmmm what a precap yaar i am dying to see tomorrows epi ...
but am already missing La.. :(

Ok, i am not totally in favour of the new guy coz later in life arnav has chances to misunderstand khushi that she flirted with nandkishore then y not shyam.. may be.. i am not so sure abt it..

in articles its given he is only a comic element lets wait what CVs have instore for us :)
Originally posted by sweetygirl28

Hmmm what a precap yaar i am dying to see tomorrows epi ...
but am already missing La.. :(

Ok, i am not totally in favour of the new guy coz later in life arnav has chances to misunderstand khushi that she flirted with nandkishore then y not shyam.. may be.. i am not so sure abt it..

in articles its given he is only a comic element lets wait what CVs have instore for us :)

oh so now you r missing la...πŸ˜†
no problem till he is cupid..!!
but i cant stop rofling..his name is nandkishore..
Originally posted by anodaksgfan

no problem till he is cupid..!!
but i cant stop rofling..his name is nandkishore..

I have no clue...πŸ˜†
I think he'll fall for Khushi in a funny way and ASR will try to get her attention and maybe confess... he seems like fun! hahhaha
I'm just worried that he might end up falling in love with Khushi which would further create a hurdle in their love story. On the other hand, i would love him if he acts as matchmaker to ArHi. Now that i would love!😳Edited by ShiningStar17 - 12 years ago