Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maan and Geet FF-Hameshaa **NOTE** (Page 27)

DDbiggestfan IF-Rockerz
DDbiggestfan
DDbiggestfan

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome part dear...
Wishing u in advance a very Happy Birthday Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KTPROCKS

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
good going...Smile

KTPROCKS

music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Me hating Paami and Vickram, wanna KILL them, strangle THEM till they DIE!!!!!!!
lovely update

KTPROCKS

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
part 11
nice part...
good Maan cut his friendship with that self centered arrogant mean and money minded no moral and principles and low life bas****...
wow so many names for that Vikram...
cont soon dear...

KTPROCKS

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
nice part ..what will happen when vikram will come to know it is geet..

KTPROCKS

KTPROCKS IF-Rockerz
KTPROCKS
KTPROCKS

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Part 12

Maan and Dadima entered the jewelery store while Adi,Pinky and Geet were laughing.Maan was holding his cheeks that were red.Adi knew that the aunty must have pulled Maan's cheeks.He decided to tease Maan.
Adi:''Maan...why are you holding your cheeks? he asked ''Why is it so red? Did someone pulled your cheeks''
Maan:''as if you don't know...Oh yes...I remember you ran away from there''
Adi:''Its not my fault that you had to park the car while Dadima was talking to that aunty whom loves pulling your cheeks'' he said and pulled Maan's another cheeks
Maan:''Ouch!!! Dadima...see Adi is teasing me''
Geet:''Uff!!! Maan...don't bring Dadima into this matter...but Adi...you are just too good'' she said and gave Adi a high-five
Maan:''Geet...may I know that on whose side you are on?''
Geet:''Of cos...on your side...Maan'' she said but her fingers were pointed at Adi
Maan:''Oh!!! you are on my side but your fingers are pointed at Adi...both of you are the same''
Pinky:''Don't worry...Maan Bhaiya...I am on your side''
Maan:''Thank you pinky'' he said and hugged Pinky.Dadima saw all four of them and was laughing.She was so happy seeing them so happy
Dadima:''Okay...this is enough of these pranks...Geet...Pinky...I want both of you to select as much jewellery you want as after marriage...I want both of you to wear these jeweleries''
Pinky:''really Dadima''
Dadima:''really''
she put her hands on Geet and Pinky's cheeks ''I want the best for my grand-daughters''
Geet:''Thank you Dadima''

Maan:''Dadima...don't pamper them so much''
he said while looking at Geet''after marriage only Adi and I will suffer''
Adi:''I agree with Maan...we will have to work hundreds of hours to let them buy all these jeweleries''
Geet:''then why are husbands for''
Pinky:''Correct''
They started to look and select jeweleries while Maan and Adi started to get bored.

Vikram was getting dressed to go somewhere while Pammi came into his room bringing his tea.
Paami:''Vikram...are you going somewhere?''
Vikram:''Yes...I am going to Geet's house to ask her father her hand in marriage...the only way that I can get her is to get marry with her''
Pammi:''Vikram...her father insulted you...the why are you going to that man?''
Vikram:''I want Geet...this is why I am going there''
Pammi:''Dr Handa must consider himself lucky to have a daughter like Geet whom you are going to marry''
Vikram:''What do you think that what will he say?''
Paami:''He is in no position to say no to you...I am sure that he will say yes for yours and Geet marriage...you wait here...I will just be back'' she said and left Vikram's room.Minutes later...she came back holding a box in her hand.''Vikram...bring go this necklace...after seeing this...Dr Handa will not be able to say no to you''
Vikram:''Thanks Pammi Maa'' he said and left for Geet's house.
Maan and Adi were non-stop yawning seeing Dadima,Adi and Geet were still shopping for jewellery
Geet:''I really wonder that why both of you are yawning?''
Pinky:''Exactly...both of you did nothing''
Maan:''We did nothing...we sat here from past 1 hour looking at you all selecting jewellery...I am tired''
Adi:''and hungry''
Dadima:''we are done...even I am hungry''
Maan:''Thank God''
Adi:''Why are thanking God?''
Maan:''Finally...Dadima is hungry''
Dadima:''Don't be so happy yet...after lunch...we need to go for new clothes shopping and new shoes for Geet and Pinky''
Adi:''Maan...you were too fast in thanking god''
Maan:''I agree''
He went to pay for the jeweleries and all five of them headed to have lunch''

Dr Handa was reading newspaper as there were no patients at his clinic and even Geet was not at home.He saw a car stopping in front of his porch.Vikram came out of the car and headed towards the home.Mohinder put the newspaper aside and stood up
Mohinder:''I think that I had informed you already that even if you were edge of dying...you don't even come near my house...I made myself clear but it seems that you didn't understand me''
Vikram:''I understood you...Dr Handa...today I came here to ask Geet hand in marriage''
that statement shocked Mohinder
Mohinder:''You want my daughter hand in marriage? What makes you think that I will agree with this?''
Vikram:''Dr Handa...I know that you are not rich...I will get marry to Geet...and you don't even need to give me anything except Geet...I even know that you are not from my status...so consider this as a favor from me to you''
He took out the necklace from the box and showed to Mohinder ''See...I didn't even come here empty handed...I brought this necklace with me to give this to Geet'' Mohinder stepped forward and slapped Vikram
Mohinder:''Even if you were the last man on this earth
Vikram Vardhan...I still would not give Geet to you''
Vikram:''You slapped me?''
Mohinder:''yes...I slapped you...this slap should have been given to you by your parents but they were too busy in making money...they didn't teach their son any manners or respect...you want to marry my daughter...Geet is already getting marry in 4 days time''
Vikram:''What? You are giving Geet marry to a man whom is from the same poor status as you are?''
Mohinder:''Status...the man Geet is getting marry to is even more richer than you are but he didn't let his money to get into his brain...He is a man whom not only loves and respect Geet but he loves and respect me also...He is a man of principles...a man of honor...h
e knows how to respect his elders...he has manners and dignity...he is not like you are...He and his family didn't make fun of my status the way you are making fun of'' Vikram was looking at Mohinder angrily ''you came here with the intention of lust from my daughter while he came here with the intention of love...Do want to know that honorable man's name...his name is Ma...'' but before he could finished his sentences...the lighting men came to set up lights in the house and decorate the place
Man:''what happened Dr Handa? Is everything alright?''
Mohinder:''Nothing...this man forgot his way...I just guided him...now you may leave from my house Vikram as you can see that the place is being decorated for my daughter Geet's wedding'' Vikram left from there but he will never forget this insult that he had faced.

Precap:Vikram meet Maan and Adi
               Police station
               Mohinder tells Geet and Pinky

Thank You so much for all the love and support...
really means a lot to me
pls press the LIKE button and Comments

Edited by KTPROCKS - 24 January 2012 at 11:33am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimskMADHUKAAJALKIMLishagoyalfatiya52110Paingelasmi123bhakbhartifandiyachillMONIJA78NH1971Mino_MAmElOdIAnu_RkamnakptlneethuMGgurti30happydays30Ash1991_nandy_Maaneet.Lovertanvi04awesomepoojakabslocksDDbiggestfanMishti13TanuDDianmusic_girllove2_somaRemya_PillaiTyro-Mishu-preethiakeenu_kkmysteriousmillishah10shalini_sbhanu_rekhagdumastamanna1391vrinda22DonnaaspvdMysticRiverDownhill

Mishty.M.k Goldie
Mishty.M.k
Mishty.M.k

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
awesome just awesome

KTPROCKS

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
really nice update...good work..Smile