Originally posted by dona86

awsome...
thanx 4 d pm...

Thanks dear 😊

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mish123

love it...
well then update soon...
can't  wait to see maan reaction over this whole Vikram-geet issue.

Thanks dear 😊
will update soon
well abt the suspense will be amazing
will update tml
my dears

on 18/2/2011 Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
loved the updates...
finally even maan got to know the real colors of vikram n he gt to know the truth abt vikram after geet...
hope everything goes well with them
Thank you so much
sorry guys if i am not updating regularly...
really very busy...
working and studying at the same time
will really try to update more regular
Thanks for showering me with all the love and support
here is an update...

Part 15
Maan could not believe his ears.The girl whom Vikram loves was none other than his Geet.Vikram has been disturbing Geet and her father.Vikram was lusting after his Geet.He recalled the event when Vikram called him to the Sunset Point to tell him the girl's name but when Vikram was going to tell him...Dadima called him to get back home.Maan came towards Geet while Adi was standing at the door...still in shocked after all he has heard.Geet was in tears...she was wondering if Maan would still trust her after all he has heard...If he would still have the same trust in her as before...What if Maan doesn't trust her anymore? What will she do if Maan breaks the marriage? She will die.Maan was standing in front of her.
Geet:''Maan...I know...after all these that you have heard...you might be finding it difficult to trust me...but believe me...I didn't do anything...I didn't know that he will get to this extent...He didn't even know him before...I only met him that day when I was going to meet you at Sunset Point...after that he came to the house but papa told him to go away...after that day I never met him'' she said as she was crying ''trust me'' tears were coming out of her eyes...she was crying bitterly.Pinky went to hold her but Maan stopped her.Maan puts his finger on Geet's lips
Maan:''Chup'' he says.He wipes away Geet's eyes ''How can you ever believe that I will not trust you...for that Vikram I will lose my trust in you? I know my Geet...and I know that what type of a man Vikram is...Geet you dont need to explain to me anything...cos I know that its wasn't your fault...dirty is in his mind...then why should any one blame you for a mistake that you didn't commit...I love you from the bottom of my heart...you are my heart...my soul...my life...nothing else matters to me that you Geet'' Geet closed her eyes...she was happy that her Maan believe in her...tears came out of her eyes.Maan wiped her tears ''Maan ki Geet never cries...she is a very strong girl and guys like Vikram dont dare to even come near her''  Mohinder was very glad that he and Geet were not wrong about Maan...he is truly a gem of a person.Dadima was very glad that Maan not only loves and respect Geet...he has faith and trusts Geet a lot.She was proud of Maan...she was so proud of her upbringing...she was glad that Maan has all his father's values.Adi and Pinky were very happy.
Dadima:''Maan...but Vikram cant be spare so easily...he has been disturbing Geet and threatening Mohinder since a long time...We should not spare him''
Adi:''Maan...Dadima is right...Vikram should not be let go easily...He can disturb Geet even after she marries you...when you are not with her...He should be taught a lesson''
Maan:''He will not be...I have told him once that he should not dare to come close to anyone whom Maan Singh Khurana loves...now he will see what is Maan Singh Khurana...Papa...can I take Geet with me?''

Mohinder:''where Maan?''
Maan:''There is a place where Geet and I can talk to Vikram''
Mohinder:''Yes''

Paami arrives at the police station with the family Lawyer Mr Modi.She was seeing Vikram in the lock up.He was walking restlessly in the cell.Pammi went to him.
Paami:''Oh God! Vikram...what has these policemen did to you?''
Inspector:''We have not done anything to him...yet''

Vikram:''you people just shut up...Pammi Maa...nothing happened to me...Mr Modi...quickly get me out of here...you work so slow yet you want a big fees''
Mr Modi:''Yes Mr vikram...Inspector...these are the bail papers for Mr Vikram...Now you have to release him''
Inspector sees the bail papers...he was disappointed that the court gave bail to a person like Vikram.He saw the time...it was 4.50pm.
Inspector:''Babaji...give a me a miracle that this Vikram never comes out from here and he will be
here till Monday...that is the court day...If he comes out today...God knows what he will do before Monday yo prove that he is innocence'' He signed on the bail papers. "Constable...open the lock and set Vikram free...for now''Vikram came out of the cell.He touched Pammi's feet and Pammi hugged him.
Vikram:''I told you Inspector...no one dares to keep Vikram Vardhan in a lock up for a long time''
Inspector:''I can see that...cos few lawyers are and judges choose to be your salves rather than being loyal to the law...but that day will come when you will be finished''

Vikram:''What a sore loser...well...now you can sit here and mourn while I will be celebrating in my mansion...lets go Mr Modi...Pammi Maa''
Maan:''Not so fast...Vikram Vardhan''
Maan came in front of Vikram and behind him was Geet.Vikram was shocked to see Geet with Maan.
Vikram:''Maan...what are you doing here and with Geet?'' Maan slapped Vikram.Mr Modi and Pammi maa were shocked while Inspector was smiling '' you slapped me''
Maan:''Yes...and it seems to me like a habit now...ever since your true colors have came in front of me...I seem to be slapping you a lot...Don't you dare even say Geet's name from your dirty mouth''
Vikram:''Why I cant?''
Maan:''Geet is my future wife...She is the girl that I will be marrying on this Sunday''
Vikram was so shocked.
Vikram:''No wonder...your father didn't want me to marry you...you trap a richer man than me'' Geet stepped forward and slapped Vikram hardly.
Geet:''Rich...you call yourself rich...you are the most poorer person in this entire world...Do you really think that I will marry you just because you are rich...you are nothing in front of me...ever if you were the most richest man I will still not marry you...Vikram Varhan are the most dirty and worst man I have ever seen'' she said and went to the Inspector "I want to write a complain against Vikram Varhan''
Inspector:''on what grounds?'' he took his pen to write the complaint
Maan:''on verbal abuse and threatening to Dr Mohinder Handa...he is Geet's father...the incident happened in Dr.Mohinder house this morning'' Maan told the Inspector everything while the Inspector wrote that Maan told him.
Inspector:''Miss Geet...pls sign here'' Geet signed the book'' Constable...pls do lock up Mr Vikram...again'' he said smiling
Mr Modi:''but Inspector...Mr Vikram has been bail by me and Pammi just a few moments ago...Don't you remember?''
Paami:''You are abusing the position that you have Inspector''
Inspector:''I am just doing my job...and Mr Modi...those bail papers were for a different case and now this case is different...two different cases cant have one bail papers...for this case you will need another bail paper''
Constable took Vikram into the cell...again
Vikram:''Mr Modi...go to the court now and get me out of here''
Mr Modi was leaving when Inspector called out to him
Inspector:''Mr Modi...its 5.10pm and now the court is closed...the court will open on Monday...means that Mr Vikram has to be here till Monday''
Paami:''Inspector...in case you have forgotten in your happiness that today is only Thursday''
Geet:''In case you have forgotten...tml is a public holiday...so the court is closed''
Maan;''So...Mr Vikram has to be here till Monday''
Inspector:''I agree with them''
Paami:'' Mr Modi...do something''
Mr Modi:''they are right...then what can I do?''
Inspector:''Its true...
there is nothing which Mr Modi can do''
Vikram:''Maan...I will get you for this...you will pay this with your life'' geet was shocked hearing this while Maan came in front of Vikram and hold the iron rod of the cell with his both hands.
Maan:''Do what you want...just remember that you are not dealing with the same Maan who once used to be your friend...now you will be dealing with Maan Singh Khurana whom is Dadima's grandson...who is Adi's brother and most important now this Maan Singh Khurana has a new relationship with a person whom will be with me for many births that I will take...Geet...I will be Geet's husband...so think twice with whom you are going to mess around with''
He told him and walked away.He went to Geet and they looked at each other.Geet holds Maan's hands and they walk out of the police station.Vikram burns in anger.

Precap:Inspector name reveal
               New entry in Khurana's Mansion
               Maaneet and Adi/Pinky sangeet

Thank You so much for all the love and support...
really means a lot to me
pls press the LIKE button and Comments

Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
awesome dear
cont soon
thanks 4 pm
πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘

superb
mindblowing
fantastic
wonderful
awesom

anymore words u think that i need to include please tell me and then i will include it

thanks for the update

update next part soon

thanks
awesome update
loved it
YES Vickram again in Jail
cont. soon
thanks for pm
Excellent part...loved it...
waiting to know the next...
awesome update loved it now that the maan we know and love vickram is so dead love it thanks  for the pm