Maan and Geet FF-Hameshaa **NOTE** - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
loved the part...vikram deserved the slap...hope maan and geet can find a way to excape from wrayh of vikram's anger
awsome but i hope ki maan ko vikram ke baare main pata chal jaye ki vo geet ke piche hai continue soon
Update for both FF will be tml

Sorry Guys...have been busy wif study and my internship in the media company
so tired after sch and wk
promised to give 2 updates each for both FF
Originally posted by KTPROCKS

Update for both FF will be tml

Sorry Guys...have been busy wif study and my internship in the media company
so tired after sch and wk
promised to give 2 updates each for both FF

waiting fr ur updates...
but try to make it fast...ha ha ha...
thank u dear...

Part 13

Maan was having lunch with Dadima, Geet, Pinky and Adi at a dhaba.Dadima and her new gang which included Adi except Maan insisted having their lunch there.They all were enjoying with delicious Punjabi food and having their small talks in between.
Geet:''Maan...I forgot to ask you but when are you going to introduce me your friend?''
Maan:''Friend? What friend?'' he asked Geet while he was lifting his spoon filled with food.
Geet:''That Friend whom spoke to you when we were in car that day...remember he called you and asked you to meet up with him at Sunset Point''
Maan:''Oh that friend'' putting his spoon down.Maan hesitated telling Geet about that friend of his...and that was Vikram.Thinking about Vikram only made him angry...he could not forgive Vikram for what he had told him about Adi...He never knew that Vikram would think so low about people.
Adi:''Friend? Who is this friend Maan?''
Maan:''Adi...Geet is asking me about Vikram''
Adi:''Oh!!! Vikram''
Geet:''Vikram'' she was shocked to hear this name.She recalled the incident that happened in her house with that Vikram Vardhan that day...she was thinking if this was the same Vikram ''No Geet...there is not only one Vikram in this world...Maan would never make a friend like Vikram''
Maan:''Geet...Vikram and I are no longer friends anymore...we have broken our friendship so there is no point of me introducing you to him''
Geet:''Why?''
she asked him ''Both of you seem to have a very good friendship...then how come suddenly''
Dadima:''Geet...its was for the good that Maan had broken up this friendship...a person like Vikram can never be anyone's friend''
Adi:''Dadima is right...a person like Vikram who is
arrogant and egoism man
doesn't deserve a friend like Maan...Vikram can never be anyone's friend...he is just like his father''
Maan:''Adi...dont spoil your mood...Geet...Maan Singh Khurana can bear anything...but if someone insults my loved ones...this Maan Singh Khurana will not spare that person...Vikram is lucky that he wasn't in front of me that time time...if not things would have been worst''
Pinky:''but Maan Bhai...what did Vikram say that made you so angry with him''
Maan:''Vikram said''
he told everyone what Vikram said that night about Adi.

Vikram was driving his car so fast.He didn't care about the speed of his car or even his life.He was so angry with Mohinder.No one has ever insulted him before and this man had the guts to slap him.
Vikram:''What does that poor doctor even thinks of himself? He dares to slap me? He dares to say that I will not be even suitable for his daughter? I was so good that I asked for his daughter Geet's hand in marriage...I could have just spend one night her with or without her will and leave her the next day...this man needs to be taught a lesson...first this Maan insulted me for that useless Adi and now this doctor...Dr Mohinder Handa insulted me for that Geet...How I wish that I could destroy their wweakness...Dr handa weakness is that Geet but Maan's weakness is that girl whom is going to marry...I need to find out that girl's name''
he said while his was slipping his beer.He was drunk.He entered the market area but he still didn't not even slow down the speed of his car.

Maan had completed telling everyone about what Vikram told him.Geet felt so proud of her Maan...he is a man who is not afraid to stood up for his family or friends...he is a man whom is honest, lovable and a man of honor.She was very lucky to find a life partner like Maan.Pinky was wiping her tears as she heard how that Vikram her Adi
Pinky:''I really hope that nothing good ever happens to that Vikram...how dare he insult my Adi...my husband''

Adi:''Pinky...why are you crying to what that man had said? He doesn't matter to us in our life and besides I am used to him insulting me''
Maan:''Adi...dont say that...he doesn't have the right''
Dadima:''Adi...Maan is right...he or anyone else doesn't have the right to insult you''
Geet:''Maan you did the right thing by breaking up your friendship with this man...this Vikram does not seem to me as man for you to friends with''
Pinky:''by the way Maan Bhai...what is this Vikram full name''
Maan:''he is full name is Vikran Var''
but before he could finish the full name...they all heard a loud bang.Everyone at the dhaba stood up and soon there was a huge crowd gathering around there.Maan was unable to see what had happened but people around them were saying that a drunk man had hit a old man with his car.he could hear a small girl voice and she was crying.
Maan:''Dadima,Geet and Pinky...you guys stay here and dont go anywhere...Adi and I will just be back''

Child:''Help me...pls help me''
the girl says.She goes to Vikram and starts to hit his leg ''you...you are the one whom hit my grandpa...you are the one''
Vikram:''So what...I hit your grandpa? He is a poor and useless man...he is going to die someday...you should thank me...I did a favor on you and your parents''
Child:''I will tell the police that you hit my grandpa''
Vikram:''Police?
he laughed ''Police will not be able to do anything...I am a rich man...see '' he showed the child the crowd whom were just standing and watching everything ''see if anyone helping you...No!!!! because they know that if anyone goes against Vikram Vardhan...they only get destroy''
Child:''I dont care...I will tell police everything'' she went and picked up a stick and starts to hit Vikram but this time Vikram raised his hand to slap the girl but it was stopped by someone

Precap:Vikram meet Maan and Adi
               Police station
               Mohinder tells Geet and Pinky

sorry my dears for the same precap...

Thank You so much for all the love and support...
really means a lot to me
pls press the LIKE button and Comments

next part coming up soon...
Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
Thank you to

shah10
drashti24
priti11

Originally posted by megh_piyashi

loved it dear