Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part..update soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 10
just wanna kill that Vikram...
and good Geet's dad understood that guy's intentions...
hope Geet always stays safe with her Maan...
cont soon...
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Part 11

Maan and Adi were at Khurana Mansion.Adi was telling Maan about his and Pinky relationship.
Adi:''I love her Maan...I have never felt this way before about any other girl...Now...I know how you feel about Geet Bhabhi''
Maan:''I know Adi...the feeling is very natural when you love in love for the first time in your life...Adi you may be a flirt but I have always known that you have always kept your limits...I cant believe that you were at the same fair which I and Geet were''
Adi:''Yes...I met Pinky at the fair...I went to follow you...to see if Geet really comes and you get to meet her but after seeing Pinky...I decided to follow her''
Maan:''So sweet'' but as they were talking...Maan phone started to ring.He look at the caller name and saw Vikram's name ''Why is Vikram calling me so late at night?'' but before Maan could answer the call...Vikram cuts the call.
Adi:''Don't you think that Vikram always disturbs you...I mean that you are getting marry now...Geet Bhabhi will not like this type of nonsense from this man''
Maan:''Adi...Vikram is our friend''
Adi:''He is your friend not ours...He is so snobbish and arrogant type of a man...who wants to be friend his friend anyway...Maan you are a very good man...so you think that every man is like you''
Maan:''Okay baba...I will ask Vikram to not to call me this night...you and Dadima are the same''
Adi:''Yes...we are the same...we don't like Vikram''
Maan:''Okay...let me call him and ask him that why did he call''
Adi:''As your wish''
he said and went to sit on the bed and started to read his book.Maan clicked on Vikram's name and called him.After few rings...Vikram picked up the call.
Vikram:''Where were you Maan? I called you minutes ago''
Maan:''I know...but before I could pick up the call...you had already cut it''
Vikram:''Maan...I need to meet you rite now''
Maan:''Vikram...I cant meet you...you know Dadima rules...I cant leave the house at night after 10pm...and its already 11.30pm...and you know that I am getting marry''
Vikram:''So...if you are getting marry...its not my problem...I need to speak to you now'' he shouted at Maan
Maan:''Vikram...you should lower your volume of your voice...I am your friend but not your salve...you don't speak to me like this'' Upon hearing what Maan had said to Vikram...Adi stood up from the bed and went near Maan
Adi:''Maan...What happened?'' he said softly but Vikram has already heard Adi's voice
Vikram:''Oh!!! So Adi is there...that is why you are not coming to see me...that beggar needs you...he needs your money to pay for his expenses ...so he is brainwashing you that you don't neglect him...Maan you are from my standard...I don't understand how you and make friends with a man whose father just owns a cheap canteen in a college which is even own by your family''
Maan:''Vikram...Don't you dare to talk about Adi like this...you are rich...so be happy with it...but Don't you dare to make fun of my brother...you understand''
Vikram:''So...for that beggar...you are screaming at your best friend''
Maan:''I have only one best friend and that is Adi...not you...you are only a friend...that is all...Don't compare yourself with Adi...you have only money and status but you don't have a heart and morals like Adi''
Vikram:''Maan'' he shouted
Maan:''I have already inform you...Vikram
Vardhan...Don't raise your voice at me...because even I can do that...but I don't wish to talk you a man like you...from today...this friendship is broken...Understand'' he said and hanged down the call.mana even deleted Vikram's number from his phone
Adi:''Maan...Vikram is your friend...for me you broke your friendship with him ...Why?''
Maan:''Adi...I have known you since the day I started to walk...my Papa was your father's best friend...My mother had always treated you like her own son...Dadima...adores you as she own grandson and I have always love and treated you like my own brother...and when Geet marries me and come inside this house...you will be her devar...He has not only insulted you but he has insulted the love and friendship that came from our family generation...your surname is Khanna but you are a Khurana son...You and Dadima had always told me about Vikram but I have always choose to ignore it thinking that someday he might change but today he has proven it that no matter how good you are to him...he will always be the same arrogant and egoism man''
Adi:''I am so lucky that I have gotten you as my friend...as my brother...I am so lucky'' he said while tears dropped from his eyes...He hugged Maan
Dadima:''And I am lucky to get both of you as my grandsons'' she said while wiping her tears.Maan and Adi broke out of the hug.
Maan:''Dadima...that Vikram''
Dadima:''I know...I have heard everything...I have always known how he is...that is why Adi and I have always warned you about him but but late then never...you realized that what type of person he is''
Maan:''I know Dadima...but the sad part is that I realized it after many years''
Dadima:''Well...its okay...Now both of you sleep...tml...we have to go and buy jeweleries for Geet and Pinky
Adi:''Pinky?...My Pinky?''
Dadima:''yes your Pinky...I have already spoken to your father and Deepak had agreed...you will be shocked that Pinky is the same girl that your father had chosen for you''
Maan:''Wow...that is destiny...Dadima...why not Adi adn Pinky get marry with me and Geet...superb idea naa''
Dadima:''Even I was thinking...your wedding card has already been send out...I can asked the printer to make new wedding cards for Adi and Pinky and we can send it out asap...Thank you Maan...I will speak to Deepak and Pinky's father and also the priest...Rabba...now I have double work''
she said and left Maan's room in a hurry to get things done.
Adi:''Maan...I am sacred''
Maan:''Why are you sacred?''
Adi:''Papa can read my mind''
Maan:''Adi...shut up and go to your room and sleep''

The next day...Geet and Pinky were at the jewellery shop waiting for Maan,Adi and Dadima.
Geet:''Pinky...I cant believe that you didn't tell me about Adi''
Pinky:''I was going to tell you about Adi...but you and Maan jiju saw us...then what can I do? Sorry yaar''
Geet:''Okay...Okay...you are forgiven...but I am so happy that you are going to get marry with my devar...We will live in the same house''
Pinky:''Even I am so happy...Geet...we are so lucky naa...We get to marry a our dream man''
Geet:''I agree with you''
Adi came inside the jewellery shop ''Adi...you are alone...Where is Dadima and Maan?''
Adi:''Maan is parking the car while Dadima met a friend and she is chatting with her...I ran away from that lady...She has a habit of pulling mine and Maan's cheeks''
Pinky:''I hope that Maan jiju don't meet that lady''
Adi:''Even I hope so too''
he said and they all three of them laugh
Pammi was holding on to Maan's wedding card which had just arrived.She came and placed it on Vikram's cupboard
Vikram:''What is that Pammi maa?''
Paami:''This happens to be Maan's wedding card...I don't even know this girl...I have never even heard her name from our high society''
Vikram:''Must be a poor girl like his friend Adi...Maan has a habit of keeping the poor around him''
Pammi:''That is true...Maan's father best friend was a poor canteen owner...His own mother was a poor girl studying in the same college as his father...Vikram you seem to be angry with Maan? What happened?''
Vikram:''I hate Maan...he shouted at me because of his friend  Adi...take away this card from here and throw it away''
Paami:''As your wish...I had told you not to make friends with Maan type of a person...He is just like his father...morals and principles are the Khurana family rules''
She took the wedding card and threw it into a dustbin

Precap:Maaneet and Adi/Pinky wedding celebrations start

Vikram with Pammi
              Vikram with Mohinder

Thank You so much for all the love and support...
really means a lot to me
pls press the LIKE button and Comments
Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part . .!!!!!
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem maan saw real side of vickram hate dev pammi
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part maan finally saw that snake for what he is hope he finds out about them after the are married love the update thanks for the pm
-Mishu- thumbnail
awesome update
thanks 4 PM
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow!! awesome parts dear...😃
loved it...continue soon...😛
Mishti13 thumbnail
awesome update 
loved loved loved it
cont, soon
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb part...
finally maan broke the relnship with vikram..
but nw i m more afraid..