Posted: 12 years ago
part 9
nice part...
cont soon...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely ff...

do add me to ur PM list...sent u request...
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Part 10

Geet was shocked to see the person whom was standing in front of her...she felt very afraid of this person...she felt like this person is capable to take away something that was very precious to her...something that her whole life dependent on...
Geet:''You? What are you doing here?''
Vikram:''I am here to see Dr Mohinder Handa...I am bleeding...I heard that his is a doctor whom can help me'' he said and shown Geet his hand.Geet was less than less interested even by seeing his wounds on his hands.
Geet:''But right now the clinic is closed...please go somewhere else'' she said to Vikram rudely.Its wasn't that Geet didn't want to help a person whom is wounded but she didn't like Vikram's intentions.She always feel very uneasy when he was around.
Mohinder:''Who is it Geet?'' he said while he came forward and saw Vikram bleeding hands ''Rabba...Geet...this man is bleeding and you are standing here...come inside'' he then took Vikram's hand and headed towards another side of the house which he had his clinic.Vikram smiled knowing that now he had entered the house and now all he needed was to impress Geet and her father but little he knew that Geet was far from being impress from a man like him.

Maan entered the Khurana 's mansion and saw Adi chatting with Dadima.He was so happy seeing his best friend and his Dadima so happy.They and Geet meant the whole world for him.
Maan:''Oh!!! So Mr lover boy had finally had find time to try on his suit for my wedding''
Adi:''Lover Boy!!! Me or You?''
Maan:''You are a born lover boy and I just became a lover boy ever since Geet came into my life''
Dadima:''Maan...what you talking about? Why are you teasing my poor Adi''
Maan:''Oh!!! So you think that your poor Adi is an innocent young child...Please ask him where he was before coming here? Tell Dadima Adi''
Adi:''Dadima...I...I...I...I''
Maan:''Adi...is your CD stuck?''
Dadima:''Yes Adi...where are you doing I... I... I... like a sheep''
Adi:''Dadima...I was ''
Maan:''Dadima...I will tell you Adi's love story...Adi was with a gail whose is Pinky...she is Geet's best friend and They were at a Ice-cream shop having ice-creams''
Dadima:''What?''
Maan:''and they were sharing one ice-cream...so you can imagine how romantic it was and if you don't trust me...call Geet...even she saw''
Adi:''What!!! Even Geet saw''
Maan nodded in head
Maan:''Yes...even Geet saw''
Adi:''Hai Rabba...if Pinky comes to know that Geet and you saw us...she will kill me with her talking and her punishment will be for me that I will have to buy for chips for the rest of her life...but I have no problem with that''
Dadima:''Adi...so this true?'' Adi nodded his head.Dadima and Maan laugh out so loudly.Adi looked at them in shocked and then realized that they had just played a prank on him.Dadima already knew about him and Pinky and Maan was teasing him along with Dadima.
Adi:''Maan...you'' he said and chased Maan around the house.They were running around Dadima and Dadima was so glad to see Maan and Adi so happy.
Dadima:''Okay...Okay...enough now...God...both of you have grown up but still you both are so childish...Adi...Do you really like this girl?''
Adi:''yes Dadima''
Dadima:''Then I will talk to your father and we will get your wedding fixed with Pinky''
Adi:''Thank you Dadima''
he said and hugged her
Maan:''Don't I deserve a hug?''
Adi:''You go and hug Geet...Dadima is mine''
Maan:''Oh really?''
Adi came forward and they all three of them hugged
Dadima:''Babaji...Pls don't let any evil eye fall on my family''
but very little she knew that the evil eye was on Geet already.

Mohinder:''Its a deep wound...you will need stitches for it...Geet''
he shouted for Geet's name and Geet came towards him.
Geet:''Yes...Papa...you called for me?''
Mohinder:''Can you go and get the material for dressing''
Geet:''Okay Papa'' She then walked towards the cupboard when the medicines and bandages were kept.As she was looking for those things...Vikram eyes were fixed on Geet.His looked at her from top to bottom.
Mohinder:''I will be stitching the wound...hope that you can bear the pain'' he said but there was no response from Vikram.He looked again and Vikram but still there was no response from him.He looked at the direction Vikram was looking at and saw Geet ''Hello Mr'' he said loudly and then broke Vikram's from staring at Geet.
Vikram:''Yes...you said something?''
Mohinder:''I said that I
will be stitching the wound...hope that you can bear the pain'' but this time this tone was rude
Vikram:''Yes...of cos...no problem'' Geet came back from getting the things and handed to her father.She then went inside her room and closed the door.
Mohinder:''I don't know you name yet''
Vikram:''My name is Vikram...Vikram
Vardhan''
Mohinder:''Mr Vikram Vardhan...when something which you can never get and it doesn't belongs to you...its better that you don't even look at it''
Vikram:''I always get what I want...Dr Handa''
Mohinder:''Well...all I can say it that don't try to steal away from a person whom is fated to be with that another person for several births''
Vikram:''in this generation...you still there is rebirth''
Mohinder:''Well...God has always been around...so there will rebirth...all done''
Vikram:''How much?''
Mohinder:''500 rupess''
Vikram handed him the money and was about to leavewhen Mohinder call out to him ''Mr Vikram...Don't ever come back here even if you were at the edge of dying cos this time as a doctor I did what I needed to do with you but next time I will be a father and a father doesn't like a man to even look at his daughter with a evil intention...So I hope that you understand what I mean'' Vikram was very angry but he left from there.Geet came out of her room and hugged her father
Mohinder:''Did you know this man?''
Geet:''Yes Papa...remember that day when I told you that I was going to college but instead I went to meet Maan at Sunset Point...I took a lift from him and Papa trust me...from that moment I hated this man...Papa...I don't like him''
Mohinder:''Don't worry...Papa is here...nothing will happen to you...If he bothers you again...We will tell our Maan...Maan will take care of this man...Don't worry'' he said as he wiped Geet's tears away ''Don't cry now...you are going to get marry to the most wonderful man on this earth Maan'' At night when Geet was sleeping...she saw a very bad dream...In her dream she saw someone was holding on Maan's hand but that person was letting go of Maan's hand instead of pulling him up...she saw Maan falling off the cliff...
Geet:''Maan'' she screamed.Tears were coming out of her eyes and she was sweating.She was breathing as is someone had stolen her every breath.Mohinder ran into Geet's room upon hearing her scream
Mohinder:''What happened Geet? Why did you scream...Why are you crying?'' he asked so many questions but seeing this daughter condition...he knew it was because of Vikram ''I didn't know Geet...that Vikram was so bad that by he coming here made my little girl like this...If I knew I would never had let him even enter our house''
Geet:''No papa...its not your fault...you did what a doctor needs to do but that Vikram...Papa...I saw Maan was falling off the cliff...someone push him Papa...someone pushed my Maan''
she said and hugged her father.
Mohinder:''No one can ever hurt our Maan...nothing will happen to him'' Geet broke out of the hug and look at her father ''tml onwards...all the guests will start coming...the whole atmosphere of the wedding will make you feel better''

Precap:Maan and Adi with Vikram
               Adi and Pinky with Geet
               Vikram sees Maan's wedding card

Thanks for the love and support...
pls press the LIKE button and Comments

Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

wow

U Suck vikram BOOO
for you 😡😡😡 gee'ts dad is right
nothing will happen to OUR maan 😳 
cont soon n do the sooner to kill this 😡😡😡vikram!
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
Mishti13 thumbnail
awesome update
waiting for maaneet wedding
hope that Vikram doesn't creat any probs.
cont. soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update that freak has his eyes on geet they should have told maan freak will hurt him loved it love how her dad stood up to freak loved it thanks for the om
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum one..
nw i em getting more sure dat its a story of rebirth,rt?
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
geet didn't like vickram and mohinder angry on vickram and geet bad dream hope everything will be fine
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
i hate vikram..nice update...good going..😊
Mishty.M.k thumbnail
awesome update
waiting for maaneet wedding