nice part..
vickram s disgusting..
waiting for maneet moments..
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the part
"when you're with me I dont have control over myself" so true
Hahahah Maan's brain thinking of cold and Geet thinking Maan's boring! Awww...loved the last line...First line of Precap is sooo dreamy and then the second and third destroy the whole dream! Lol! Please kill this Vikram for good!
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update...
Vikram is such a disgusting person...
take_a_hint thumbnail
awesome 

cont soon
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful part...
Loved it..
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 8
nice part...
oh this Vikram is so irritating...
cont soon...
anushkaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update
loved it
update soon
waiting
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Part 9

Maan used his lips and kissed Geet's eyes one by one.He slowly moved down to her nose and placed a kiss there, he then moved beside and kissed her cheeks and then he briefly kissed her lips.
Geet:''Maan'' she moaned as she felt his hand traveling around her waist.They kissed passionately.Maan's hands traveled behind Geet's back and opened her dori.They continued to kiss each other but after few minutes...they broke apart.They looked into each other eyes and saw the same passion and desire that they have for each other.
Maan:''Geet...Do you trust me?''
Geet:''More than myself''
Maan:''Do you love me?''
Geet:''More than anyone in this world could ever fall in love another person''
Maan:''Geet...I love you so much''
Geet:''I love you too Maan''
Maan:''Geet...I will not do anything to break the trust whih you have in me''
He slowly came up and put Geet's duppata and covered her neck.Geet slowly came up and saw him.Maan looked at Geet.He put the duppata and covered Geet's head.
Maan:''I know Geet that we cant control our desires when we are together but I will not do anything before we get marry''
Geet:''Maan...when I said that I trust you...I really meant it...I know that you would never do anything wrong with me...Maan...if today we had even cross the line...I would never have blame you...because today even I wanted you as much as you wanted me''
Maan:''I love you so much Geet'' he said and he hugged Geet's passionately.After few minutes they broke apart from each other "I better drop you home before I finished what I wanted to finish earlier''
Geet:''Maan''
she hit Maan's chest while she blush.Maan came closer to her and put his hand at the window to block her
Maan:''If you are already blushing while with all these...I wonder what will happened on our wedding night''
Geet:''Maan...drop me home...Papa might be waiting for me''
Maan:''You just wait and watch what I do to you on our wedding night''
Geet:''When that night comes...we will see...now drive''
Maan:''yes...would be Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana''
he said as he started the car but when he was driving the car...he got a call from someone.He saw the caller ID and was very glad.He quickly took the call
''Vikram...what are you doing? I have been trying to call you since a very long time...but you seems to be in a different world''
Vikram:''No yaar...been busying...can you meet me at Sunset point...need to see you urgently''
Maan:''Okay but give me 30 minutes...I am with someone rite now...will meet you later''
Vikram:''yes but be quick''
Maan:''okay''
he said and hang down the call
Geet:''Maan...who was that?''

Maan:''A friend ...in fact my childhood friend''
Geet:''Oh...so he is also your best friend like Adi is?''
Maan:''No...he is a friend but Adi is my best friend.Adi always has a special place in my life''
Geet:'That is so sweet of you...even Pinky has a very special place in my life''
Maan drove the car to Geet's and dropped her.
Geet:''Bye...love you''
she said as she closed the car door
Maan:''Bye...I love you too''
he saw Geet entering her house and drove his car towards Sunset Point.

After 30 minutes...Maan reached Sunset Point.He parked his car and headed towards the point where he and Vikram always meet.He saw Vikram was already there and was standing at the edge of the cliff
Maan:''Vikram''  and they hugged
Vikram:''Where were you Maan? Since so many days why didn't you come to meet me''
Maan:''I should be asking you this question? I called your mobile phone...but it was switch off...I called Pammi Aunty but she said that you were busy with meetings...I have so many things to say to you''
Vikram:''What you have to say to me?''
Maan:''I am getting marry''
Vikram:''What? You are getting marry? Finally you like someone''
Maan:''Not only like Vikram...that person is my heart and soul...Vikram...this body was lifeless until she came into my life...she makes every second of my life worth living''
Vikram;''What is her name whom stole my friend's heart?''
Maan:''Vikram...her name is...'' his mobile started to ring ''One minute...its Dadima'' he said and went to talk
Vikram:''God...this old woman never leaves Maan alone''
he said to himself making sure that Maan doesn't hear him
Maan:''Yes Dadima''
Dadima:''Maan...I need you at home right now...the designer is here...I hope that you remember that your wedding is in a week time''
Maan:''of cos...Dadima...I remember that I am getting marry to the most beautiful girl in the world''
Dadima:''Thank god...you remember my grand Daughter-in-law Geet...now you better come back home and besides where are you right now?''
Maan:''Dadima I am with Vikram at our usual place...Sunset Point''
Dadima:''Maan...can you pls come home right now''
she said as she didnt like Maan being with Vikram ''Adi will be here is a few minutes also to try on his suit''
Maan:''Oh!!! Adi...I am coming home right now...got to teach him a lesson''
Dadima:''Your lesson you better pick to yourself and come back home safely''
Maan:''yes Dadi''
he hang the call and went towards Vikram ''I have to go home now...Dadima is waiting for me...and you better come for my wedding its in a week...In fact the invitation card have already reached your home...so you better come''
Vikram:''of cos...I will come...Don't worry...and you have not tell me the girl's name?''
Maan:''Read it on the card''
he said and ran towards his car.Vikram was walking towards his car when he hurt himself with a rose.He look at his blood and in anger he took out all the roses from the tree.He hated if something that made him feel pain.He saw what had happened to his hand...it was a small cut but now his hand was bleeding.Seeing the cuts on his hand...he knew where he should go.He smiled
Geet was with her father and they were drinking their evening tea.They were discussing with each other on how their day went.
Mohinder:''I am so happy that you had found a life partner like Maan...he is a gem...I am so proud to call him my son-in-law''
Geet:''Yes papa...even Iam so lucky...From childhood till now...I had you and Pinky...and now till the day I die...I will live with Maan and Dadima...I am truly very lucky''
suddently...their house door bell rang.
Mohinder:''Who can that be at this time? The clinic is also now close'' he stood up to go and open the door but Geet stopped him
Geet:''Papa...you drink your drink...I will go and see'' she said and went to open the door.Once she opened the door...she saw the person that she didn't like at all ''You'' she said.
In front of her...Vikram was standing

Precap:Vikram with Geet
           Maan with Adi and Dadima
           Geet's dream

Thanks for the love and support
pls press the LIKE button and Comments

Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem maan has spec ial place for adi and vickram ream geet placedo next soon
arhi_maneet thumbnail
Very nice ff :) want to read more :) can u plz add me in pmlist?