Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 7
nice part...
so Vikram is stalking Geet...
hope Maan gets to know about Vikram's true color...
cont soon...
take_a_hint thumbnail
awesome

waiting 4 next part

cont soon
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
more than this update.. the precap looks scary..
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful updates...

thanx for pm...
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Part 8

Geet and Maan entered Maan's car and were still shocked seeing their best friends together and too eating ice-cream.
Geet:''I cant believe that Pinky will start dating a guy without even telling me''
Maan:''Even Adi...I am still in shocked...I think that this shocked will stay with me forever''
Geet:''I will ask Pinky tml''
Maan:''Even I will ask Adi...that guy tells me everything but today he hid a truth from me but Geet...they looked so cute together naa''
Geet:''that's true...they were so cute together''
Maan:''Okay...lets go and eat''
Geet:''Correct...I am so hungry...you don't let me eat''
Maan:''I don't let you eat?''

Geet:''yes...from just now...you have been telling that you are bringing me for lunch but till now we are still in the car...we have not left yet''
Maan:''Okay...meri maa...I will start the car now and we will go and have lunch'' he said as he start the car.

While at Vikram's mansion...there was sounds of things being broken.
Vikram:''Find it!!!'' he screamed as he order his servants to look for something ''Where has it gone? Look for it properly!!!'' he said as he threw his clothes away from his cupboard ''Have you found it?''
Servant:''No sir''
Vikram:''then search for it...Find it...Where has it gone? Find it or not I will not spare anyone'' Paami entered Vikram's room and was shocked by the mess that he had created.
Pammi:''What are doing Vikram?''
Vikram:''Who touches my things Pammi maa? I kept it there and now its no longer there''
Paami:''What did you keep there?''
Vikram:''Payal''
Pammi:''Payal? Whose payal? For just a normal payal?'' but before she could finished her sentence...Vikram screamed.
Vikram:''No!!! That was just not a normal payal...its very precious to me...most priceless payal in this entire world...you better warn these low class servants if they find that payal for me...I will kill all of them''
Servant:''Vikram sir'' he showed the payal to Vikram
Vikram:''Don't you low class people even dare to touch my things...I will kill all of you...Go away...go...Leave me alone''
Paami:''lets go outside'' she said and left with the servants.She closed the room door of Vikram's and said ''What has happen to him?'' Vikram inside of his room was holding on to the payal and then kissing it.
Vikram:''Geet''

Maan and Geet were coming out of the restaurant when it started to rain.Maan hold on to Geet's hand and ran towards his car.
Geet:''Maan...the way you were running away from the rain is like someone is chasing us'' she said and let go off Maan's hand ''enjoy this rain Maan'' she said as she danced in the rain while Maan was looking at her.
Maan:''This girl will drive me crazy'' he said as he walked towards her ''Madam...when you will fall sick and get cold...then you will know'' he holds Geet's hand again and pushed her inside the car.He ran to his side of the car and started to drive.
Geet:''You are so boring...we could have dance in this rain and sing a song''
Maan:''Sing a song?''
Geet:''Yes...tip tip barsa pani...that song really suits us...its so hot and sizzling...Don't you think?''
Maan:''yes...it is but I don't want to fall sick'' Maan was driving along the highway.he saw Geet was wiping herself with her duppata.She looks so beautiful.Geet saw Maan looking at her and she blushed.
Geet:''Maan...concentrate on your driving''
Maan:''that is something is not possible right now'' he said and stops his car at sunset Point.He then looks at Geet more passionately.
Geet:''Maan...pls stop looking at me like this'' she blushed
Maan:''Stop looking at you like what?'' he touched her face
Geet:''Maan...pls'' she said as she closed her eyes.His very touch was bringing out her desires.Maan takes away her duppata from her neck.Geet opens her eyes and looks at Maan...she saw the same desires for her in his eyes as she has for him.
Geet:''Maan...we have to go...''
Maan:''Where?''
Geet:''Home'' Maan smiles
Maan:''Geet...when you are with me...I have no control over myself''
Geet:''Maan'' He bends down and pushes Geet's chair behind.Geet was now lying down on her chair.She was breathing hard.Maan was on top of her...

Sorry but that's all folks
more when I update again...

Precap:Maan and Geet😳
           Vikram and Maan
           Geet and Vikram😲

Thanks for the love and support
pls press the LIKE button and Comments
Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it that vickram is a snake he is so disgusting love the update maan and geet is so sweet thanks for the pm

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part...
Maaneet r sooo cute
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update...
waiting to know the next...
Mishti13 thumbnail