Vikram GET OUT
awww...Dadimaa...is so cute
so is Geet's dad
nice update!
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part dear..
but needs loads of maaneets cute...sweet...romantic scenes n nokjhoks ...

plz add more maaneetslove dear...
KTPROCKS thumbnail
NOTE

guys will be updating on the Tuesday as going on a short holiday with Family for the new year

Happy New Year
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i feel like dat ds s going to b a re-birth story of maneet..
i em xcited!
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read all the parts dear...
superb parts..
i hate vikram dear..
continue soon..
thank u for pm..

Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely
add me 2 ur pm list
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Part 7

Geet and her Papa were at the market buying grocery for the house.Then...Dr Mohinder Handa and Geet went to buy some jewelery for the wedding.
Mohinder was insisting that his daughter will be covered in jeweleries.They were looking at different design of jewellery set.
Geet:''Papa...you know that I like things to be very simple and this looks very heavy and big''
Mohinder:''I know but you must also remember that you are going to be Maan's wife and the daughter-in-law of the Khurana Family...if you are not dressed properly or if you are not wearing jeweleries that are bought by your father on your wedding day...people will talk...they will say that this poor doctor cant even buy things for his daughter'' he said sadly
Geet:''Papa...times have changes''
Mohinder:''Geet...times have changed but not the people thinking...I have seen the world and trust me I know that people still think the same''
Geet:''But Papa...Maan will buy me all these things after we get marry then why you?''
Mohinder:''Geet...Maan will buy you things cos he is your husband but right now...you are my daughter...my responsibly...so let me fulfill what a father has to do for his daughter and also I promised someone''
Geet:''Who Papa?''
Mohinder:''your mother...I promised her when she was dying that on your wedding day...I will dressed you up like a doll so let me fulfilled that promise to your mother''
Geet:''Okay Papa...I am sorry...I didn't know that my Papa can be so senti'' she hugged her father.They continue to look at the jeweleries but unknown to them was that someone was looking at them from outside.
Mohinder:''Can you show me something that has purple stones on them as for the reception...my Geet will be dressed in purple?'' he asked the sales woman
Sales woman:''Of cos Sir...pls follow me''
Mohinder:''Geet...pls try on this necklace first...I will back in a minute''
Geet:''Yes Papa'' She saw her father following the sales woman to the otehr section of the store.Geet was trying on the necklace but She didn't like the design much.She was taking out the hook but it would not come out ''God...its so hard to take this necklace out''

Maan was driving his car.He was really missing Geet so much.She told him that she will be at the market with her father and he was nearby to that place.
Maan:''I think that I should go to the market to see Geet...later on I can bring her and Papa out for lunch as well'' He took out his cell phone and dial a number ''Hello'' he talked to someone.

Geet walked towards a big mirror.She saw the hook of the necklace but then she suddenly started to feel strange.She felt like someone was looking at her.She felt that person was looking at her like she didn't have clothes on her body.She turned around but she saw no one there but she could still feel a presence.She then back to the mirror but this time she saw a man standing.He was hiding behind a pillar when she turned around just now but before she could see his face...that man ran out of the store and into his car which was parked outside of the store.Geet felt relieved seeing that man gone.She turned around to the mirror again and tried to take the necklace out again but then she felt like someone touching her.She liked that touch cos the person who was touching her was her Maan.
Geet:''Maan'' she turned and hugged him.Maan hugged her back.After few seconds...they broke out from the hug ''What are you doing here?''

That man drove his car and stopped at Sunset Point.He came out of his car and was breathing very hard
Man:''Thank God...Vikram that Geet didn't see you...if not she would have called her father...but Why was her father buying so many jewelery for her...the festivals are still far away...then Why?
Maan:''I was missing my would be wife...so I came here to meet her...to kiss her''
Geet:''Oh...wife...so Mr Maan Singh Khurana is really missing his would be wife so much?''
Maan:''Yes''
he brought his lips closer to Geet and she took her finger on his lips to stop him
Geet:''Not now...later''
Maan:''Hmmm...later...I will be waiting'' Geet blushed
Geet:''By the way...I told you that Papa will be with me so why are you here?'' Maan put his hands aroung her hips and pulled her towards him
Maan:''So?''
Geet:''Maan...Papa is coming''
she said as she saw her father coming back with shopping bags in his hand.Maan quickly removed his hand from Geet's hips.
Mohinder:''Maan...you are here already?''
Maan:''Yes Papa''
he bend down and touch Mohinder's feet to take his blessing.Geet smiles seeing Maan's gesture towards her father.she felt so lucky to get a life partner like Maan whom not only love and respect her...he also respects her father.She felt so blessed.
Mohinder:''Babaji bless you...you have a long life''
Maan:''Thank you Papa''
Geet:''Papa...What do you mean that Maan you are here already? You knew that he was coming here?''
Mohinder:''Of cos...Maan had called me few minutes ago and asked for my permission to come here''
Maan:''Geet...you should become a detective''
Mohinder laugh
Geet:''See Papa...Maan is making fun of me and you are laughing''
Mohinder:''Geet...I don't want to interfere between both of you''
Maan:''and by the way Geet...if I don't make fun of you then whom do I make fun of...the sales woman?''
G
eet:''Sales woman...How do you know that sales woman'' she pulled Maan's collar and said ''You better not know any woman except me...understand''
Maan:''Understood...Miss Punjab Ki Sherni''
Mohinder:''Geet...this is the way to behave with Maan...leave his collar''
Geet left Maan's collar and said in Maan's ears
Geet:''I am leaving your collar cos Papa said...later you see when we are alone''
Maan smiled and said in Geet's ears

Maan:''Baby...later you see what I will do to you when we are alone''
Geet was shocked ''Papa...is your shopping done?''
Mohinder:''Yes beta''
Maan:''So lets leave and go for lunch''
Mohinder:''No Maan...I have to go back home as the clinic was closed since morning...take Geet with you''
Geet:''But Papa''
Mohinder:''Go''
Maan:''Papa...I wanted to take both of you out for lunch''
Mohinder:''There is always a next time''
They left the jewelery store.Mohinder took a taxi while Maan and Geet walked towards Maan's car.They saw something that got both of them shocked.They saw a girl and a boy sharing an ice-cream which made him shocked
Geet:''Maan...Do you see what I see?''
Maan:''Yes of cos Jaan...I am not blind...I am seeing what you are seeing''
Geet:''Pinky with Adi?''
Maan:''Adi with Pinky?''

Precap:Maan and Geet romance in a... 😍
          Vikram tells Maan
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
          Geet and Vikram
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Thanks for the love and support 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
really means a lot to me

pls press the LIKE button and Comments
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update...
I so don't want that vikram to spoil maaneet's relation...
I'm really tensed after reading the precap...
Don't make us wait for long continue soon...
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update dear...
scared of this vikram...
thanks for the pm...