hate hate hate
Loved "''and I hope that I never see you again...Vikram''
way to go Geet...
hate hate hate this vickram waiting for Maaneet together
sense a romantic update 😉
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

yaar yeh update to Geet-Vikram par hi khatam ho gaya...

so Daadi has sensed change in Maan and he is in love...

awesome update...thanx for pm...
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update...
Thanks 4 d pm
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 4
nice part...
so Geet in the first meet of Vikram itself doesnt like him...
cont soon...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm guessing Vikram is a Khurana.. nice update..
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Part 5

Maan was waiting for Geet...every min...every second was a torture for him.He was feeling restlessly.He had never felt this restlessly in his life before but he had never fell in love in his life before.
Maan:''Where are you Geet? Mind is telling that she will not come but this heart is telling that she will come to meet me...Which do I listen to? Dadima says that always listen to your heart...so today I will take this chance...I will listen to my heart and wait for my Geet'' Geet saw Maan and smiled.
Geet:''Babaji...Thank you...Maan is still here waiting for me and I am late...the way that Vikram was driving the car...I thought that I will only reach next year'' She walked more closer to Maan and called out ''Maan'' listening to his name...Maan closed his eyes and he could feel Geet's presence around him.He turned and saw Geet...he was so happy...he felt so alive.
Maan:''Thanks Dadi...you always do give me the right advice...love you'' He saw Geet approaching him and thought "I will teach this girl a lesson for coming late''
Geet:''I am here''
Maan:''So?''
Geet:'' So? Maan...You called me here''
Maan:''Oh!!! so by coming here...you did a favor on me''
Geet:''Bababji...I came in this heavy rain...traveled in that stupid sports car with that weird man...and he is here giving me a attitude...i will teach him a lesson '' she thought ''Why did you call me here?'' she said
Maan:''I had to call you but coming here was your choice''
Geet:''Maan...pls say whatever you have to say...I have to go to college quickly''
Maan:''Geet...I love you''
Geet:''So''
Maan:''So...Geet even I was thinking that you love me''
Geet:''That is your mistake...not mine''
Maan:''Geet...I was just pretending to be angry with you...the truth is that...every min being away from you kills me''
Geet:''That is not my problem'' she turned and smiled.Maan turned her back to face him
Maan:''Its not your problem? So far everything that had happened between us in college...In the Mela last night...its not your problem...I love you''
Geet:''For this all this ...you call me here?''
Maan:''I wanted to see if you love me or not?''
Geet:''No''
Maan:''Then...why did you come?''
Geet:''If I had never come?''
Maan:''if you had never come? I don't think that I will be alive after end of this day'' he said as he went near to the railing
Geet:''Really'' she said and went towards walked Maan.They were about to kiss each other again but Geet pulled away ''No...I don't think so that whatever you have just said...you will do it''
Maan:''Do you want to try me?''
Geet:''If you want to die...just die...don't give me threats''
Maan:''You will regret it''
Geet:''I don't mind''
Maan:''Geet...I am very serious''
Geet:''Even I am serious...Maan...dying is not easy thing''
Maan:''Not for me...I died the very moment I saw you and besides whats the point in living if you are not with me...whats the point of having this hands if I cant touch you...whats the point of having this lips if I cant kiss you...whats the point of having this eyes if I cant see you in front of me...whats the point of having this body Geet'' Maan walked towards the edge to the cliff back wards '' I love you...I love you Geet''
Geet stood there watching Maan as he was walking backwards.She knew that he will not jumped.She was thinking that Maan was joking with her again but her smile disappeared when Maan was not stopping .
Maan:''I love you...I love you Geet'' he was near to the edge
Geet:''Maan'' she shouted and ran towards Maan.She pulled Maan away from the edge and they hugged each other.Geet kissed Maan on his lips...after sometime...their heartbeats slow down and they broke apart from their kiss ''You could have die Maan...you could have lose your life''
Maan:''My life is you...Jaan''
Geet:''I was just joking around with you...I was angry when you scolded me''
Maan:''But I was not joking Geet...every word that comes out of of your mouth will be fulfilled by me''
Geet:''This is madness''
Maan:''Hey...don't call my love for you madness''
Geet:''We just met and we are so close to each other''
Maan:''We are fated to be with each other...not today then tml but still our names...our heartbeats are together...Geet...we are two bodies but one soul''
Geet:''Don't you ever do this again...I will die without you''
Maan:''Never...I love you...Geet...even I will die without you''
Geet:''I love you '' They hugged and broke apart after sometime.Maan bend down on his one knee and took out the ring from his pocket.Geet was surprised.
Maan:''Geet...this is my family ring and with ring...I want to welcome you into the Khurana's family''
Geet:''Maan...your family knows about us?''
Maan:''Geet...in my family...there is only Dadi and Adi and now you...no one else'' He sliiped the ring in Geet's finger and kissed her hand.He then stood up and said ''now you are mine...only mine''
Geet:''I am and always will be yours...Maan ki Geet''

Precap:Dadima with Dr Mohinder Handa
               Geet with Maan in a temple
               Vikram tells Pammi

Thanks for the love and support

pls press the LIKE button and Comments

Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!his love is limitless..
superb one..