Maan and Geet FF-Hameshaa **NOTE** - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
congrats 4r new ff
prologue is interesting...do continue soon
Part 1

It was bright and sunny day...a young man was sleeping on his bed...dreaming.As the sun shine on his face...he slowly opened up his eyes.He stretch himself before getting up from the bed.He looked himself at the mirror and said ''the same dream...Who is this girl? She keep coming into my dreams...but I know that one day...she will come in front of me and that day onwards...I will never let her go'' He smiled and went inside his bathroom.While he was taking a shower...he heard someone's calling out his name.
Dadima:''Maan...breakfast is ready''
Maan:''Coming Dadima...give me 5 mins'' He lived with his Dadima.15 years ago...his parents died in a plane crash and since then...his Dadima handle the Khurana's Construction business and him.After 5 mins...the handsome and dashing Maan came out from the bathroom.He wore his clothes and went downstairs to have his breakfast.
Dadima:''Maan...are you going somewhere? Your college is at 11am and now is only 8am''
Maan:''Yes...I am going to meet Vikram'' he said while he ate his favorite cheese mushroom omelet.
Dadima:''You know Maan that I don't like you being friend with that Vikram...Maan...Vikram is very arrogant man and there is something in him that I really dislike...he is not a good person''
Maan:''Dadima...you are being protective...he is very nice person ...is just that he is very reserved and doesn't have many friends''
Dadima:''He only as you as a friend...no one else even want to be with friends him because of his behavior...Maan you are very nice and good person...so you think that everyone around you is the same''
Maan:''Dadima...pls don't get angry...I am leaving...and you know that I always love you'' he said and kissed his Dadima on her forehead.
Dadima:''I love you too...Maan...and pls take care of yourself''
Maan:''I will  Dadima...you too take care about your health and don't worry'' she saw Maan leaving the Khurana's Mansion
Dadima:''Babaji...pls take care of my Maan and keep him away from any harm''
Two cars were racing at the Sunset point cliff...one was traveling at a very high speed limit while the other traveled on a normal speed limit.One after another they were overtaking themselves but suddenly one car flew and reach near to the cliff but it stopped before reaching to the edge of the cliff.Maan came out of his car and saw the edge.He breath of sign.He went inside his car back and drove it to where Vikram's car was.He saw Vikram smiling at his victory and Maan's lost.
Maan:''Vikram...are you out of your mind...I could have died''
Vikram:''So?''
Maan:''So? Vikram I would have been died by now''
Vikram:''Since when you started fearing death?''
Maan:''Vikram...If I was alone in this world...I will not fear death but I have Dadima with me...I am scared for my loved ones''
Vikram:''Maan...all is fair in love and war''
Maan:''War...Vikram...we were only racing cars...it was just a simple challenge...there was no war''
Vikram:''But for me Maan...everything is a war''
Maan:''Learn how to take life easy...Vikram...not every battle in this life has to be won...sometimes...we have to lose too''
Vikram:''You lost the race...that why you are talking to me like this''
Maan:''No Vikram...you are wrong...even if I would have won the race...I would be speaking to you like this''
Vikram:Okay...lets suppose...if you will have to choose between me and your love...whom will you choose?''
Maan:''What type of question is this?''
Vikram:''Its a very simple question...Maan Singh Khurana...whom will you choose? You will choose me naa''
Maan:''Am I crazy to choose you?''
Vikram:''What did you say?'' They both laugh
Maan:''Okay any ways...I have to go to college...see you later'' he said and drove his car to his college.

At the college...a guy was walking restlessly...he was waiting for someone.
Adi:''Maan...Where have you been? I have been waiting for you from so long''
Maan:''I was in a race...or no...in fact war''
Adi:''Race? War? I believe the race or war was with Vikram''
Maan:''Who else''
Adi:''Maan...you just be careful with this Vikram...I know that he is your childhood friend but he is not a nice person''
Maan:''What are you saying?''
Adi:''I am saying the truth...people like Vikram...its better not to be his friend or his enemy''
Maan:''Oh God!!! you are also talking like Dadima...even she said the same thing to me about Vikram this morning''
Adi:''Maan...Dadima and I...we love you...we just want you to be safe and sound when you are around with Vikram''
Maan:''I will be safe and sound...I am standing in front of you...Don't worry...so whats the plan after college?'' They saw some girls giggling and staring at them.
Adi:''What plan?''He was looking at the girls
Maan:''The amount of time you spend looking at girls...you would have spend on studying...you would have been scoring As''
Adi:''and you...the amount of time you spend in studying...and more on girls...you would have gotten a girlfriend by now''
Maan:''The girl I want is not here amount them''
Adi:''What girl? Where did you see her?''
Maan:''I saw her in my dream''
Adi:''Dream? Really and how does she look?''
Maan:''Very beautiful...innocence of her face...naughtiness in her smile...her big almond eyes'' a girl wearing pink anarkali suit is walking " when she walks...the whole world stand still...her curly brown hair'' he smiles ''just wait and watch Adi...my desire...my love...my life...my dream girl will come soon to me and she will say to me'' before he could finished his sentence...he heard a girl voice behind him.
Girl:''Excuse me'' Maan turned to look at her and was lost '' can you tell me that where is Principal's Sharma office?...I am new here'' but Maan was lost looking at her.She was the girl whom he has always seen in his dreams...she was the one...his dream girl...

Precap:Geet's entry
             Maan teasing Geet

Next Part 2

Please press like and write comments...they motivate me ...

Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
AWSEM LOVE IT
Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
superb superb awesome update 
amazing update.
dont like vikram already..
interesting start..good...👏
wow!so v came to c a jhalak of arrogant vikram...
luvd maan's luvly nature..
awesome update
This vikram is such a loser
Oh here she come
Love the precap
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
Loved the starting...