Diya Aur Baati Hum

Submit ur columns please

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola ppl, 

Well enough of waiting for some one to take initiative and make forum more interesting , lets DO IT...

From Now on , We Will Have Two News Letters Every Month ... 

First News Letter Will Be Out On FIRST JAN 2012 

Now , have a look at columns , choose ur spot and send in ur column to ME , via PM by 28th Dec, last reminder will be on 29th Dec ...... 

Here;s the look which is used in some forums 

1. Story Aajtak ----->Bharti
This section would cover the following - 
a. Brief Summary (Max a paragraph) of the story so far
b. Synopsis of last two week's episodes. The weekly synopsis has to be written in a paragraph! It should not be broken daywise.
Post the link to the written Updates.

2. Mar Jaawain Scenes ----> Monika...
This section would describe some of the best scenes in the last two weeks. The description has to be followed with a reason. The owner can list more than one scene. Do Title your scenes. Maximum limit - 3 Scenes!

3. Kya Bolti Tu
This section would describe all the dialogues that left a mark on the viewers. Describe the significance of the dialogue and why were they special? More than One Dialogue can be stated here. Maximum limit - 3 Dialogues!

4. Maha Purush------>Binny 
This section would describe that one character who stood out in the last two weeks and dissect him/her. State the reason, why this DABH character made it to this section.

5. Aaha, OMG, Giggle or Jump
This section would cover those tiny moments that radiated warm, comic, shock, happiness, warming or pity feelings in you. You can pick any moment that made you go OMG!. It can be a touching moment too. You can cover multiple moments, with max limit of 3. The crust is that it cannot be a full blown scene but has to be a small moment. Eg: Suraj and Sandhya's any particular eyelock, Sandhya's Soaries and Thunkus and Suraj correcting it, Suraj promising Sandhya  that he would be by her side 

6. Sanjog------>Sita
Predict the future storyline of the next 2 weeks.

7. Soarie Bloopers
This section would spotlight the Bloopers made in the last two weeks.

8. Puraskaar and Thunku!----->Sana
This section would select an award name, choose the DABH Characters and award them. Select or cook up your own award and designate it to a character!
For eg: Finally Getting Cozy Award - Sandhya helping suraj with his button . ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

9. Dissection----->Anu

This section is dedicated to the character sketch of the DABH characters. Rate them in the scale of 1-10 and state what characters did they potray and quantify it in the scale of 1-10.

For eg: Suraj this week potrayed 5 point Jealousy, 3 point responsibility and 2 point childish attitude. Justify. Limit it to 3 characters.

10. CV-o-meter----->J
This section would pass the verdict for the CVs - Love or Hate and rate this verdict on the scale of 1-10.

11. FIR Report ----->Ramyaks
The Fashion police has to be out patrolling and passing comments on DABH Character's attire. Rate them on the scale of 1-10.

12. I wanna thunku my Aada, my Bai...
Award the members of the DABH forum as per your discretion in the following categories.
a. MahaPurush
b. Most Soarie Member
c. Thunkuing yours'
d. Most Besharam Member
e. Laajwanti
f. Best Griller of the MOTW
Let me know if you want to add more categories!
State the reason for awarding them in one line! If you cannot find a member to designate the award, you could take your backup updaters help or leave it blank.

13. Star Gossip -----> Monika
This section would take a sneek peek in our Stars lives and get the Andar ki Khabar to the viewers.

Eg: we hear Deepika is being pampered on her sets  and guided by Sumit ji  *Haw😲😉*. 
This section would be reviewed by our Forum cop - Sita to ensure we stick to the IF Guidelines. So, Please send her the entries of this section by Thursday EOD, CCing me! Once she approves it, I will include it in the DABH Express!

14. Call Outs ------->Anu
This section is an open invitation to all members to send their Call Outs for any DABH member. Send me the entires as per the deadline. They can communicate with any member here.

Eg: Callout from ;J
Mahi, meri bandar sathi , i miss our fun ...

15. Khel Khel Mein -------> J
Choose an easy game that would require a member to post an entry only once. It should not form a chain of entries like the way we do our GOTWs!

Eg of some games that can be included: Caption, Distortion, Spot the Difference and Word Search contests.

Any queries please feel free to ask , and do participate 

waiting for members to reserve their columns ,

Last date for reserving ur column will be 24th December , please do hurry ðŸ˜³

Love 

Edited by breezy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great initiative di...u r the sherni of our forum!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
thanks  Moni , well some where one has to start it , tho maine kar dee...

hopefully , expecting participation thanks for ur support, 

updating ur name ... 

and anyone interested please mention ur column name here itself... 
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my dearest forum members...please do sign up fast...no excuses!!!
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
J, I will try with story aajtak section.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can take FIR Report 🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
For Now, I am taking , Khel Khel Mein N Callouts , will take other column if no ones takes it, ...  Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey J.. I will take the Maha purush section... sound's interesting.. !!

btw. Loved the idea..
TitansFan thumbnail
thanks Binny, hope u will have fun while doing it 

Come on gal, abhi 8 columns free hai, Kari, Sita kya hua ? 
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me going for Puraskaar and Thunku!