tu tu main main//20th Dec

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello peeps, 

first of thank you so much for your feedback and take on yesterday's episode in the thread i made. i am glad you loved the analysis of the episode. i shall do it once in a while when i am free, right now on winter breaks hence the free time.

so, coming to today's episode. it was full of harmony-nimit...beginning with the cute little tu tu main main..they are so freaken cute, and they do make a good pair...i know nimit isn't the lead but as of now i am liking them...nimit was a je*k today, the way he planned on taking harmony to the party so that his so called friends could insult her...i guess i wasn't surprise of his idea, from yesterday's phone call you could tell he was into parties and just from his attitude you can tell he wouldn't just let this chance of insulting her go like that...

harmony was so cute and adorable when she was explaining how from when she was young she used to go sleep in an open car whenever bored and tired at a party...🀣 that just cracked me up...her sleep walking habit is going to take her through hell, like today how she was insulted for it...but at the same time it's really cute, how she is so bindaas about it...

wth is wrong with her parents and sister, daal mein kuch kala hai...like come on your child and sister isn't anywhere to be found, shouldn't you be worried and out searching for her instead of standing there and asking someone else to go look for her...yeah they are independent and in there own little world but when it is something as serious as this i found it a little weird...especially the sister, she is really rude towards harmony i am sure there is a reason behind it all, really intrigued to know the story behind the sisters...

and then her parents once they got home they weren't even worried for the safety of their child, like where is she, and why she wasn't home yet...was quite strange...i love dadu's character and his closeness with harmony...how out of everyone harmony decided to give dadu the call to tell him she was with nimit...also the fact that dadu was more worried of harmony than her own parents...how he was up late at night and called her to know her whereabouts...everything about the show is intriguing,looking forward to know the back story of everything...

the precap okay come on being her dad shouldn't you see the sad/crying look of hers, then expecting for them to exchange their byes and goodnights...and the sorry from nimit not sure whether it was true realization or just another one of his drama...anyhow looking forward to it...
Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I dont like Nimits attitude and behaviour. Harmonys parents and sister r definitely different btt i guess there isnt any back up story behind it. After all its basically a comedy show so i wouldnt want a backup story like sautela or other routine 'serial' stuff.
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey i think you have mistaken again...πŸ˜†...
her parents were worried..!!!...but the thing is they just dint go around to search but sent cool dadu instead like her mom dint pick up the phone yest. but that yoga master gave her...they kind of depend on others...but they were worried...her mom is really caring...sis. is a mystery lol will have to wait and watch...and her father was happy once he came to know that she was with Mr.Ajmera because he also wanted that...you know the reason...thats why he was tension free..
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sukrutha

hey i think you have mistaken again...πŸ˜†...

her parents were worried..!!!...but the thing is they just dint go around to search but sent cool dadu instead like her mom dint pick up the phone yest. but that yoga master gave her...they kind of depend on others...but they were worried...her mom is really caring...sis. is a mystery lol will have to wait and watch...and her father was happy once he came to know that she was with Mr.Ajmera because he also wanted that...you know the reason...thats why he was tension free..

yeah i know they were worried but not to an extent they should be, atleast that is what i felt...yeah her mom is caring and takes harmony's side all the time but then again the point at which today's episode ended we don't know they might also show them up and waiting for her in their room tomorrow...
It was a big party & that too they attended it for their own business good. So they would never want to over react & create a scene. Thats all. And with her parents unique characters, their reaction about missing harmony was understandable.
hifx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats the main point u knw...they know nothing about the family values and for them money ix everxthing...and her sister i think she is just irritated with her so called family minus love effection and care 4 eachother...evry1 is busy in their own world...and Dadoo's family will teach them all this..
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=
[/QUOTE]

agree completely with u suku. Pura family hi ajeeb hain πŸ˜†

@Komal:
i so agree with whatever u said abt Harmony n esp Nimit. Love of ur way of putting down ur POV πŸ‘πŸΌ

Harmony's sister is really ...she needs a psychiatrist more than Harmony πŸ˜†
Dadu is just perfect...⭐️😳 Rockstar for me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Parents behaviour was fine, I think that's how they're, like once her father got to know where about, he trusted Mr.Ajmera bec. of old Mr. Ajmera being his business partner. Harmony's sis I can't figure out, we'll get to see later why she's the way she is I think. She probably needs psychiatric treatment for being so moody all the time.
ritusimple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@aasus- hehehe..harshili need a pyschiatrist more than harmony...hehehe.. shez too moody n indifferent.. i guess its her AADAT🀣