Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Same hereee. Gosh i felt so nice after reading your post. 
I cried too and after some time i was like, Gosh i'm crying so much for a hindi serial? Felt so nice to know there are people like me. 

no doubt Lavanya is my fav character. What a beautiful human being she is. 
smriti.verma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a brilliant episode..it was handled in most graceful and lovely way...thoroughly njoyed everyone's acting...and thanks for penning right interpretation of the happening
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

Same hereee. Gosh i felt so nice after reading your post. 

I cried too and after some time i was like, Gosh i'm crying so much for a hindi serial? Felt so nice to know there are people like me. 

no doubt Lavanya is my fav character. What a beautiful human being she is. 

I am glad you liked my post Aahana!!! 

I could not believe when my throat started to choke up. I have never cried on a serial but this was something else completely!!

Hats off to the IPK team!! Love them and love you all for reading my posts!!! 
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArHi_4ever

I am glad you liked my post Aahana!!! 

I could not believe when my throat started to choke up. I have never cried on a serial but this was something else completely!!

Hats off to the IPK team!! Love them and love you all for reading my posts!!! 

Same here. I have never ever cried while watching a serial. In fact i have never taken a serial so seriously before. IPK has made my eyes wet several time. The first time i cried was for the scene between Anjali and Arnav in the mandir where he and khushi go to get her back. The actors are the director is doing a fab job. I used to always make fun of people who cry watching hindi serials but oops now i do the same. 
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just knew tu zyada din door nahin rahegi!!!🤗
Sanaa, i was just waiting for ur daily take!!!😛

Me doing great yaar!!😃 how ru dear????

Yaar kal ke satisfying episode ke baad long reply toh bantaa hain naaa!!!😆
[/QUOTE]

Parmeswari, tum se door hum kaha jayi.. Lautkar toh aayeka parhi.. Aphter all, bhe are phamily!!! ðŸ˜³

I am doing good sweetheart.. Just anxiously waiting for the next 4 hours to pass quickly!!! 

Haan yaar, kya paisa wasool episode tha!!! Enjoyed each minute and cannot wait for the precap scene today!!! Arnav toh phast nikla yaar... Already bathroom mein!!! 
[/QUOTE]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riya:

Hehe...me finally back to reply!!!!😉Embarrassed😆

Yaar aaj afternoon 2 pm se calls chalu the till now!!!😭😭😭😭

I know bhe are one isweet phamily 😉Embarrassed🤗

Arnav bitua ki toh chandi hain yaar...ek relationship se out and next moment Khushi ke saath bathroom!!! *ahem* chance pe dance!!!😆😆😆😆
Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHi_4ever

Yes, woh gadha toh khud ki hi soch sakta hai. I'm slightly scared of his silence. The devil's mind is at play. He cannot let go so easily. I think kameena planning kar raha hai.. Bhat bhill haippan!!! (I mean, What will happen?

Yes, I agree--his silence has been eerie. Calm before the storm.
From brief look at today's episode (Dec21) seems that he has put some plan into action. 
Chalo, we are in the hands of the Writer Gods---watch and wait...

princezsafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeahh! I loved ASR's expression when La said "ASR shaadi karenge, per jab unhe teekh lagega" He soo understood what she was saying, but kept quiet :) I'm in love with my Arnie all over again xD