Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I had tears in my eyes today!!! (Page 3)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Sanaaa meri jaan HugHugHug

Tu aa gayi finally!!!!DancingDancingDancingDancing

Chalo now coming to my take on today's epi!!!WinkEmbarrassed

I just have one word to say abt today's episode "BRILLIANT"Star

Yaar, even I will go scene by sceneEmbarrassed...u know asaani hogi!!!LOLLOL

So our Mighty King dragged his Queen to their usual private romantic adda!!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

U know I noticed something here...or maybe me going crazy againLOLSilly
When Arnav-La came to the party...Arnav had his arm bent slightly so that La can hold his arm, but in case of Khushi its was Arnav who just grabbed her and dragged her some where to talk in private!!EmbarrassedWink He always acts as if he has full right to hold or drag Khushi like that!!!Day Dreaming

*ahem* chalo back to the original track!!!LOL
I felt after Khushi's outburst abt her broken engagement and trust, Arnav's eyes had that light as if he is mentally punching the air!!EmbarrassedLOL but he immediately masked that and showed his concern and shock!! Day Dreaming (Hehhee...we know Arnie boy wats going on in ur head!!!WinkLOL)

I just loved the convo between Khushi and La...finally La realized wats actually developing between Arnav-Khushi!!!Clap

And the way La said ki "ASR bhale nahi jaantein ho ki unhe kya chahiye, par tum toh samajhdaar ho na Khushi...Chalo aaj nahi toh kal tum samajh hi jaaogi" That was one of the biggest hint for Khushi, n i really wish ki Khushi will accept or realize this soonEmbarrassedStar

I loved the way ASR stood firm to wat he felt right ..hats off to him!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

The way La's character has matured till date...and the way she confronted everyone yday was just PERFECT!!! (Frankly after yday's epi I can imagine La to come back as a VAMPConfused)

And her last parting line abt ASR that he will definitely marry but only when he is sure is another hint and this time for Arnav...and I feel Arnav got the hint very well!!!WinkEmbarrassed

Now abt the precap...i already had a sleepless night over the precap!!!EmbarrassedSillyLOL

LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlArHi_4everSwap-Arhisun2011

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Sanaaa meri jaan HugHugHug Riya, meri sweetheart!!! Hug  Hug  Hug  

Tu aa gayi finally!!!!Dancing  Bilkul yaar, aakhir kitne din tak door rehti  Wink  Wink Wink (Khushi style wink)

Chalo now coming to my take on today's epi!!!WinkEmbarrassed

I just have one word to say abt today's episode "BRILLIANT"Star  Agreed!! 

Yaar, even I will go scene by sceneEmbarrassed...u know asaani hogi!!!LOLLOL  I am glad you are finally posting a lamba take!!! Embarrassed

So our Mighty King dragged his Queen to their usual private romantic adda!!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

U know I noticed something here...or maybe me going crazy againLOLSilly
When Arnav-La came to the party...Arnav had his arm bent slightly so that La can hold his arm, but in case of Khushi its was Arnav who just grabbed her and dragged her some where to talk in private!!EmbarrassedWink He always acts as if he has full right to hold or drag Khushi like that!!!Day Dreaming  I think in their sub conscious both already know that  they have full right over each other. She is questioning him, he is dragging her away. Kya lowe hai yaar! Their equation is just refreshing and not ghisa pita in any way!!! Day Dreaming

*ahem* chalo back to the original track!!!LOL
I felt after Khushi's outburst abt her broken engagement and trust, Arnav's eyes had that light as if he is mentally punching the air!!EmbarrassedLOL but he immediately masked that and showed his concern and shock!! Day Dreaming (Hehhee...we know Arnie boy wats going on in ur head!!!WinkLOL)  Kya scene hota na if he started smiling after hearing that. Bechare ne kaise khud ko roka hoga from actually jumping up and down!!! LOL

I just loved the convo between Khushi and La...finally La realized wats actually developing between Arnav-Khushi!!!Clap

And the way La said ki "ASR bhale nahi jaantein ho ki unhe kya chahiye, par tum toh samajhdaar ho na Khushi...Chalo aaj nahi toh kal tum samajh hi jaaogi" That was one of the biggest hint for Khushi, n i really wish ki Khushi will accept or realize this soonEmbarrassedStar  I loved each and every dialogue that was exchanged between them. The editing, the content and the performances were top notch. Just excellent.. Words will fail me considering there is so much I want to say!!! LOL

I loved the way ASR stood firm to wat he felt right ..hats off to him!!!Clap  Apna hottie kitna principled hai na? How does Khushi resist him? The way his face changed as she told him about her rishta, I just loved his light head movements, the pained Khushi and the slight relief!! 

The way La's character has matured till date...and the way she confronted everyone yday was just PERFECT!!! (Frankly after yday's epi I can imagine La to come back as a VAMPConfused)  I hope they dont do that yaar!!! Itna sweet role kiya hai usne!! Vamp will be sad and it doesnt make sense na. She was not wronged by Khushi and Arnav also was honest.. I hope they dont make it typical saga!! D'oh

And her last parting line abt ASR that he will definitely marry but only when he is sure is another hint and this time for Arnav...and I feel Arnav got the hint very well!!!WinkEmbarrassed  Arnav's face was worth a million dollars here. He was taken aback with how sure La sounded but truly she knows him very well. But its not necessary na ke jo aapko samjhe woh aapse pyaar bhi kare. How many people are so fortunate? Broken Heart

Now abt the precap...i already had a sleepless night over the precap!!!EmbarrassedSillyLOL  Heehee.. Same here sweet!! I have already seen it 20 times.. This 24 hour wait is torture!!!

LOL

I am so super happy to hear from you. I hope you are doing really well!!! Thanks for the long satisfying post!!! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlsun2011RiyaDutta

MairaKhan1180 Goldie
MairaKhan1180
MairaKhan1180

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I complete agree with all the points you made, it was very well written. Today's episode was just brilliant, but I really did feel bad for Lavanya because she totally reformed herself for her love and in the end didn't get the relationship she wanted. Oh, I hope she finds somebody instead of coming back as a villain cause honestly I wouldn't bear to see our Lavanya as an evil person. I love the friendship Lavanya and Khushi share, and how she tells Anjali "ASR will marry" and also where she says to Khushi that she'll understood soon.I believe Lavanya deserves a round of applause for understanding the situation, she didn't throw any tantrum and just accepted the reality. Sana Khan acted so wall, she displayed Lavanya's character wonderfully. Wishing her all the best!

cutepearlArHi_4eversun2011

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MairaKhan1180

I complete agree with all the points you made, it was very well written. Today's episode was just brilliant, but I really did feel bad for Lavanya because she totally reformed herself for her love and in the end didn't get the relationship she wanted. Oh, I hope she finds somebody instead of coming back as a villain cause honestly I wouldn't bear to see our Lavanya as an evil person. I love the friendship Lavanya and Khushi share, and how she tells Anjali "ASR will marry" and also where she says to Khushi that she'll understood soon.I believe Lavanya deserves a round of applause for understanding the situation, she didn't throw any tantrum and just accepted the reality. Sana Khan acted so wall, she displayed Lavanya's character wonderfully. Wishing her all the best!

Hey Maira!!! Firstly, welcome to the forum since I see that you are a newbie!!! Hug

Yes, we all felt for her equally. It was her performance that stole the show today. She became such a part of the house that everyone was hurting with her. It goes to show that in essence the Raizada family is full of lovely people. We just need to kick the snake out, gadha kahin ka!!! 

Keep posting and smiling!!! Embarrassed

cutepearlMairaKhan1180sun2011

MairaKhan1180 Goldie
MairaKhan1180
MairaKhan1180

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

Originally posted by MairaKhan1180

Hey Maira!!! Firstly, welcome to the forum since I see that you are a newbie!!! Hug Awww this is so sweet of you, thanks for the warm welcomeHug

Yes, we all felt for her equally. It was her performance that stole the show today. She became such a part of the house that everyone was hurting with her. It goes to show that in essence the Raizada family is full of lovely people. We just need to kick the snake out, gadha kahin ka!!!  Agree with you once again:)

Keep posting and smiling!!! Embarrassed I wish you the same, dearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4ever

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
very well described the scenes ... felt very bad for lavanya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4ever

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

I love her for saying the last line: Aap ASR ko blame mat keejiye. Woh shaadi karege! ASR's face was just too good there. He was shocked yet understood what she said.

Anjali was in for a rude shock today when finally her husband did not support her. Her world is turning topsy turvy because of one girl... Apni Khusi!!! Bhai hai ke jawab nahi deta, husband hai ke support nahi karta... Iss change ko kya naam doon!!! 

Excellent analysis.
I too loved how the writers handled that last bit with LA speaking to ANJ, but really sending a message to ASR, and something KKG will come back to at a later date. **FLASHBACK POTENTIAL**Beautiful layers in that dialogue--well done IPK writers!

When ANJ asks Shyam to help convince ASR---I  felt Shyam's reply was a message to KKG.
Recollecting that in his roadside scene, he told KKG he was deeply unhappy at RM and with ANJ. And, then here, Shyam states in front of everyone that if a man is not happy with his situation, he should be free to end it. Hmmm... 

Edited by LuvShuv - 21 December 2011 at 12:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4eversun2011

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Excellent analysis.
I too loved how the writers handled that last bit with LA speaking to ANJ, but really sending a message to ASR, and something KKG will come back to at a later date. **FLASHBACK POTENTIAL**Beautiful layers in that dialogue--well done IPK writers! Arre wah yaar. You are so right. I think yesterday's episode was full of flashback potential. ASR - Khushi, La - Khushi, Anj - Snake and La - Anj!!! Big smile

When ANJ asks Shyam to help convince ASR---I  felt Shyam's reply was a message to KKG.
Recollecting that in his roadside scene, he told KKG he was deeply unhappy at RM and with ANJ. And, then here, Shyam states in front of everyone that if a man is not happy with his situation, he should be free to end it. Hmmm... Yes, woh gadha toh khud ki hi soch sakta hai. Im slightly scared of his silence. The devil's mind is at play. He cannot let go so easily. I think kameena planning kar raha hai.. Bhat bhill haippan!!! (I mean, What will happen?LOL LOLLOL)
[/QUOTE]

Aap humre post par comment kiye, bohot khusi hui!!! Embarrassed

Go to top